Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:12:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Hyksos

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hyksos  (Read 1030 times)
Chessica Silva

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 01:18:29 am »

Manetho says they were Phoenician kings. Historians say Arameans didn't exist until around the suspicious bronze age collapse and sea people invasion (12th-13th century BC) but there is evidence of the name Aram used even earlier. I think I figured out the glue holding this all together: Aryans, the group of people that historians tend to ignore. I'll try and explain

Historians don't like talking about Aryans. This map shows that the chariot originated somewhere by the Ural mountains in Russia about 4,000 years ago. Chariots followed the Indo-European migration and arrived in Egypt with the Hyksos who were semi Indo-European and mostly Semitic. Indo-European refers mostly to language similar to the term Semitic. Indo-European is "unofficially" synonymous with Aryans.

Historians do not acknowledge this, but the term Erin as in the Irish word for Ireland is probably related to Aryan. According to Irish lore it's from the name for a goddess called Eire. Among the Greeks there was a male god with a similar name, Ares the god of war and also the Roman Mars (the god and the planet).

I'm having trouble finding the source, but Ares was also a Greek word that referred to part of Egypt. I think it was the Cairo and Memphis area. Cairo was once called Babylon before it was named Cairo. It's conjectured that Mizraim refers to upper and lower Egypt because it's plural. Well what if it was the two Babylons?

Anyways, the Hyksos practiced Vedic horse sacrifice which was an Aryan ritual. Evidence of Minoan culture was found near the Hyksos capital of Avaris (also found in Palestine). A Hyksos king named Khyan has something of a relationship with Babylon, the Hittite capital, and ancient Crete.

Tyre in Phoenician was pronounced sour (SR). In ancient times these people spoke Phoenician which evolved into different dialects and languages, Aramaic being a big example. The word Syria was a self-designation for Aramaic speakers. I am convinced that a few 'historical' references to "Israel" are dishonest vowels being added to words referring to SR and "Syrians". Without vowels, even Israel is SR el (the title).

Anyways, long story short, the Hyksos came from this geographic area and seemed to be mixed with Aryans. Working theory of mine so far. Lebanese share haplogroups with Indians and ancient historians said Phoenicians (Lebanese ancestors) originated in that direction (Phoenician identity among modern Lebanese disagrees, but the genes don't lie unless the geneticists are lying which is possible too). I have a theory about that too involving Rama (like for example.... aRama) but it's a little crazy. A lot of gypsies call themselves Roma. Gypsies came from the Indus Valley about 1,000 or so years ago and the name is derived from Egypt (there are also "Egyptian" nomadic people similar to Gypsies). I'll save the rest for some other time
Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 01:19:03 am »

these are the idols of the hyksos. these people were not just shat out by a diety so they brought these traditions with them from somewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 01:19:12 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 01:19:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:02 am »

Hebrew to English

עמור גב הוא רומא ............. Back Amor is Rome
Amor back is Rome ....... Amor back is Rome
Amor backwards is Roma ....... Roma is Amor backwards
Amor לאחור הוא רומא ........ Amor backward is Rome
אמור לאחור היא רומא ...... It meant backward Rome

You shell not kill & murder ...... in Hebrew this may mean ..... not murder & kill you shell ....

Also they often only use the first & last letter out of laziness maybe ...... G-d ..... or it may referred to something else altogether ... Great Daemons ..... Glorious Devil .... who knows??

Or mixing up all letters = Santa = Satan

So in hebrew this could be the outcome? >>
live = evil
evil = live

That's why EVE was logically written like this EVE so no matter how the Hebrews at the time played there word twisting game it always turned out to be the same thing.

That's what I call wise Elects; first you learn how the enemy works & then you create the solution.

Well with EVE you guys ran totally out of luck.

Then they created perfect letters like below & the Hebrews at the time could not do anything with it not knowing what it means. Only the wise forefathers & the unmoveable race understood.

That's why they must hated thinkers in the past; because they could not follow....... did anything change yet?

The seven candle sticks ..... they remove the left & the right & still a single candle stick was standing his ground
Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:13 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:25 am »

Adam = Men/Women .... EVE = the instructor (Life giver) ...... Seth = is the Spirit

And here is some more of my personal research ....
count the number of the books per candle stick then change the number value to the letter & the name gets revealed.
Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 01:20:36 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 01:21:40 am »

Hyksos sphinx
Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 01:22:09 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2014, 01:22:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2014, 01:22:39 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2014, 01:22:53 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2014, 01:23:06 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Chessica Silva

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2014, 01:24:25 am »

khenaten himself is a controversial figure that biblical historians try to relate with exodus too though. Anyways, the Amarna letters are mostly written in Akkadian cuneiform.

Eusebius used the now lost works by Cephalion for his "useless" Assyrian kings list. I don't think the list is useless. For example:

Quote:
During his reign the fleet of the Argonauts and Heracles appeared.

24 Sosarmus 19 years
25 Mithraeus 27 years
26 Teutamus 32 years
During his reign Ilium was captured.

27 Teutaeus 40 years
28 Theneus 30 years
29 Derusus 40 years
30 Eupalmes 38 years
These are obviously all Greek names but the two I've bolded are Egyptian. There were several kings name Thutmose in Egypt. Like this one for example:

Quote:
"Tutimaeus.16 In his reign, for what cause I know not, a blast of God smote us; and unexpectedly, from the regions of the East, invaders of obscure race marched in confidence of victory against our land. By main force they easily seized it without striking a blow;17 76 and having overpowered the rulers of the land, they then burned our cities ruthlessly, razed to the ground the temples of the gods, and treated all the natives with a cruel hostility, massacring some and leading into slavery the wives and children of others. 77 Finally, they appointed as king one of their number whose name was p81Salitis.18 He had his seat at Memphis, levying tribute from Upper and Lower Egypt, and always leaving garrisons behind in the most advantageous positions. Above all, he fortified the district to the east, foreseeing that the Assyrians,19 as they grew stronger, would one day covet and attack his kingdom.
This is Josephus quoting Manetho on Hyksos. He also says another Thutmose expels the Hyksos later on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossi_of_Memnon

Staute that "spoke" supposedly built by Amenhotep III, the son of another Thutmose (Thutmose III). Akhenaten is his son (and was Amenhotep IV). Manetho says Amenhotep III was Memnon. Memnon is a Trojan War figure, a king from "Ethiopia" and the son of Trojan Tithonus. Notice the similarity to Teutamus and Teutaeus in the Assyrian kings list (which itself is Tithon without the Greek us, and he was a Titan) when Ilium (Troy) was captured.

At various times, Egypt had vassals in the Levant and relationships/influence with Assyria (and vice versa) but historians don't acknowledge what I'm suggesting. And I could be wrong, but something is fishy during this specific time period. I'm suggesting that somewhere around the period from the 14-12 century or so BC, there was a massive "Egyptian/Assyrian" empire and the dates are probably off too (Hyksos most likely related somehow). Akhenaten's dynasty ruled closer to upper Egypt (closer to "Ethiopia").
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: