Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 10:42:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Hyksos

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Hyksos  (Read 1126 times)
Chessica Silva

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 01:18:29 am »

Manetho says they were Phoenician kings. Historians say Arameans didn't exist until around the suspicious bronze age collapse and sea people invasion (12th-13th century BC) but there is evidence of the name Aram used even earlier. I think I figured out the glue holding this all together: Aryans, the group of people that historians tend to ignore. I'll try and explain

Historians don't like talking about Aryans. This map shows that the chariot originated somewhere by the Ural mountains in Russia about 4,000 years ago. Chariots followed the Indo-European migration and arrived in Egypt with the Hyksos who were semi Indo-European and mostly Semitic. Indo-European refers mostly to language similar to the term Semitic. Indo-European is "unofficially" synonymous with Aryans.

Historians do not acknowledge this, but the term Erin as in the Irish word for Ireland is probably related to Aryan. According to Irish lore it's from the name for a goddess called Eire. Among the Greeks there was a male god with a similar name, Ares the god of war and also the Roman Mars (the god and the planet).

I'm having trouble finding the source, but Ares was also a Greek word that referred to part of Egypt. I think it was the Cairo and Memphis area. Cairo was once called Babylon before it was named Cairo. It's conjectured that Mizraim refers to upper and lower Egypt because it's plural. Well what if it was the two Babylons?

Anyways, the Hyksos practiced Vedic horse sacrifice which was an Aryan ritual. Evidence of Minoan culture was found near the Hyksos capital of Avaris (also found in Palestine). A Hyksos king named Khyan has something of a relationship with Babylon, the Hittite capital, and ancient Crete.

Tyre in Phoenician was pronounced sour (SR). In ancient times these people spoke Phoenician which evolved into different dialects and languages, Aramaic being a big example. The word Syria was a self-designation for Aramaic speakers. I am convinced that a few 'historical' references to "Israel" are dishonest vowels being added to words referring to SR and "Syrians". Without vowels, even Israel is SR el (the title).

Anyways, long story short, the Hyksos came from this geographic area and seemed to be mixed with Aryans. Working theory of mine so far. Lebanese share haplogroups with Indians and ancient historians said Phoenicians (Lebanese ancestors) originated in that direction (Phoenician identity among modern Lebanese disagrees, but the genes don't lie unless the geneticists are lying which is possible too). I have a theory about that too involving Rama (like for example.... aRama) but it's a little crazy. A lot of gypsies call themselves Roma. Gypsies came from the Indus Valley about 1,000 or so years ago and the name is derived from Egypt (there are also "Egyptian" nomadic people similar to Gypsies). I'll save the rest for some other time
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: