Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 08:52:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Gal Gadot Talks Batman vs. Superman Workout Routine

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gal Gadot Talks Batman vs. Superman Workout Routine  (Read 65 times)
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« on: May 27, 2014, 07:19:03 pm »

Gal Gadot Talks Batman vs. Superman Workout Routine
Spencer Perry Apr 01, 2014

galgadotwhoa​Having previously teased her fight training for the upcoming Batman vs. Superman, as well as showing off her guns, actress Gal Gadot spoke with E! Online about what workout routine she has been following to prepare her for the role of Wonder Woman, and it sounds pretty intense.

"I just keep active—everything that's challenging me, everything that I feel like doing. It's not like I'm only doing TRX or Pilates. I do sports. I do cardio, but I don't like it as much. I'd rather do weights… I try to eat healthy, but sometimes though, I eat cheeseburgers. That's good for the soul. I make sure to balance everything out. I drink tons of water."

Written by Chris Terrio, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer, Batman vs. Superman will star Henry Cavill as Clark Kent going up against Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman. Man of Steel stars Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane will also reprise their roles along with newcomers ​Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons as Alfred.

The Zack Snyder-directed film is set to open on May 6, 2016.
Chris Evans Comments on Michael B. Jordan’s Human Torch Casting   DC All Access Takes On the Robot Chicken DC Special 2: Villains in Paradise   
Follow SHH!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/297127-gal-gadot-talks-batman-vs-superman-workout-routine?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: