Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:03:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

‘Star Wars Episode VII’ to Begin Filming in May, New Details Announced Emai

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Star Wars Episode VII’ to Begin Filming in May, New Details Announced Emai  (Read 109 times)
Equantez

« on: March 20, 2014, 01:04:39 am »

‘Star Wars Episode VII’ to Begin Filming in May, New Details Announced

Adam Driver Star Wars   
March 18, 2014 | 10:56AM PT
Senior Editor
Marc Graser
Senior Editor @marcgraser   

Disney and Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: Episode VII” will begin filming in May, the companies announced Tuesday.

The new “Star Wars,” that J.J. Abrams is directing from London’s Pinewood Studios, will be set 30 years after 1983′s “Return of the Jedi” and will feature new and familiar faces.

“Girls” actor Adam Driver is in talks to play the villain in the new film. Others battling for lead roles include “Downton Abbey” thesp Ed Speleers, “Attack the Block” star John Boyega, “Breaking Bad” and “Friday Night Light’s” Jesse Plemons and theater actors Matthew James Thomas and Ray Fisher.

The news was announced on Star Wars’ Twitter account.

SEE ALSO: Disney Plans Third ‘Cars,’ ‘The Incredibles 2′

“Rumor has it that almost every actor in the world has been cast in this movie, but so far, the official cast member that we’ve confirmed, the only one, is R2D2. Played by R2D2,” said Disney chief Bob Iger at the company’s shareholders meeting in Portland, Ore., on Tuesday.

During the early part of the two hour meeting he said, “I know many of you were hoping for some ‘Star Wars’ news, but it’s really early in the process, so there really isn’t much that I can share with you right now.”

However, Iger did note that “the team is well into preproduction … and from the concept art that I’ve seen so far, ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ really looks amazing,” before adding, “For now, that’s it. I’ll get in trouble if I say more.”

“Star Wars: Episode VII”  will be released Dec. 18, 2015.

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/star-wars-episode-vii-to-begin-filming-in-may-1201137849/?_r=true
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rebelitarian

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 05:55:20 pm »

Nice !!!  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: