Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:55:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version  (Read 3099 times)
Hermocrates

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 07:21:30 pm »

Dear Rennes,
Lets us be clear, I did not come to this site to look for trouble or just to exchange insults with an ignoramus of Plato's works. You started with the insults, thinking me to be a religious fanatic. You are a poor judge of character, besides a bad judge of people's opinions and beliefs, even when put into writ. Not to mention that you are not well equipped for understanding satire directed at you, as it just goes over your head. Although you, a mundane sort of person, do easily recognize mere banal insults. But I do see that you are just a feathered tree dwelling creature, and someone who just echoes others' thoughts, meaning that you are not capable to come out with some of yours. And I see that you are wanting to spar a bit. OK, I'm game. But first you must realize and convince yourself that I'm not the religious zealot you make me out to be. Second, you must realize that you are just another playful, ignorant, and blind searcher of Atlantis. You are not searching, you are just playing the part of some child that has been given a shiny toy. If you had been a serious searcher, you would have been a devout student of Plato, at least.  Just because someone has given you a toy syringe and stethoscope, you are now trying to come across as a real doctor! That sums up my opinion of the situation you are in. You are in dire straits! And only an Herculean labor can take you past that strait, if you know what I mean! And let us not forget that you must hold some serious resentments, and hate perhaps, for those that you think are believers in the Bible.

Now, as far as proof, how are you qualified to ascertain just what proof entails? You, in pointing out all those Bible stories for what they are worth, are acting as a mere myna bird, repeating what you have heard over and over again. But let me just divert the argument, and safely, and gently lob it back on your side of the court, just like one does with a little "fuzzy" ball. So you ask proof from me, knowing full well yourself, at least that is what you claim, that you seem to know all about the universe and its age and also about some details about our Earth. Now, as far as the Bible stories go and believing in God and all of that, I am not certain in any of that myself; I have my own doubts about some of it. The universe could be 6,000 years or 14 billion years old, or maybe, it just came to be when I was born. And since I have never pursued the matter much, since I was not intent on proving it, one way or the other, I cannot provide any proof of God, or what the Bible claims as true. However, you appear certain that you do know that God and the Bible are just mere nonsense, right? Well! Why don't you prove wrong all those faithful people you label as fools by proving that God does not exist? Please to tells us how and where our universe popped into existence, or if it always existed, how can it have any age? Why don't you clear up all the pollution on this site and just tells us where Atlantis is, while you are at it too. But if that is not good enough for you, than the only other proof I can provide is that of you being a moron and a total idiot for insulting me for no good reason, other than you thought me a Christian zealot. And for proof we have to look no further than your posts.

I did not intend to continue with you, as I stated on my last post to you, but noticing your response and your threat to undermine any other posts I may initiate on this site, I thought it best to give you this last response, letting you know that you need to keep to yourself on any of my future posts, unless you have some intelligent, pertinent, and non-insulting remarks to add. I hope that it is clear, and you are not so dense to not comprehend what I am saying to you. You hunt for Atlantis your way and where you want to, and I will choose my own way and grounds. And you were right in not wanting to read and understand Plato; it's just beyond your capabilities and a waste of your time trying. Perhaps if you live a thousand more lives, perhaps you will begin to see, but just now, at this junction, it's just impossible for you. And that is why I will not even waste my time telling you where in Plato's writings you will find what you seek to know from me.  One can lead a "donkey" to water, but one cannot make that dumb ASS drink! How can you, someone that is not familiar with Plato's works, place so much credence in Plato's story of the truthfulness of Atlantis? You must accept it on faith, as communicated to you by others you hold dear, right? It's all about faith, is it not? So unless you are an expert on everything, and with hands-on experience, you have to trust someone else. I know, don't tell me, you have faith only in those things that sound logical and reasonable to you, right? And you are calling me an hypocrite? NO my friend, you are the kettle and I'm the pot; it's your own image that you see reflecting off of me! May Poseidon forgive you!
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 11:28:29 pm »

Let's dissect your most recent post to see if there is anything of intellectual value in it, even if it is in the slightest:

You started with the insults, thinking me to be a religious fanatic.

You were the one to start with the insults, go back and read this post. By the way, why is being called a religious fanatic such a cutting remark to you? If it wasn't the truth, you wouldn't even need to defend yourself from it, you'd be secure in your beliefs.

You constantly try and link Atlantis to the Bible, you post primarily in Biblical topics, like this one, You have no proof to support any of your claims but 'faith,' that makes you a religious fanatic. Say it loud, say it proud, my devout little freak.  Cheesy

Here are your next posts:

you are not well equipped for understanding satire directed at you, as it just goes over your head.

But I do see that you are just a feathered tree dwelling creature,

Second, you must realize that you are just another playful, ignorant, and blind searcher of Atlantis.

you are just playing the part of some child that has been given a shiny toy.

You are in dire straits! And only an Herculean labor can take you past that strait, if you know what I mean!

I have you totally figured out a this point. See you have done no research at all into any of this and simply toss about insults to try and cover up your own blind ignorance and religious fanaticism.

NO ONE IS BUYING ANY OF YOUR CRAP. YOU GET NO RESPONSES WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING HERE. I FELT SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING NO RESPONSES SO THAT IS WHY I RESPONDED TO YOUR ORIGINALLY. SORRY I DID, BECAUSE WRITING YOU IS A BIG WASTE OF MY TIME BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH INTO ANY OF THE TOPICS WE ARE DISCUSSING HERE.

Now, as far as proof, how are you qualified to ascertain just what proof entails? You, in pointing out all those Bible stories for what they are worth, are acting as a mere myna bird, repeating what you have heard over and over again.

Once again, no proof, but another insult. Who do you think you are fooling?

The universe could be 6,000 years or 14 billion years old, or maybe, it just came to be when I was born.

If you seriously even entertain that idea, you need to repeat grade school. That is not an insult, that is the truth.

Code:
However, you appear certain that you do know that God and the Bible are just mere nonsense, right?

I never said that, in fact I said earlier that I keep my faith separate from my beliefs in science. This differs from you where you apparently need to look to science to justify your faith.

But if that is not good enough for you, than the only other proof I can provide is that of you being a moron and a total idiot for insulting me for no good reason

My, are you thin-skinned!  Cheesy I won't bother to reply to that one, I think I made it pretty apparent to the few people still reading your posts that you are totally ignorant of any of the research done on this topic and can only barter about insults to cover up your lack of knowledge and clear religious fanaticism..! Oh whoops, I said it again, I had best gird myself for another catty insult.  Wink

I did not intend to continue with you, as I stated on my last post to you,

I very much doubt even this will be your last post to me.

You have nothing.
You have not done the work.
You come here with the cattiness and the religious propaganda and that is all you have.

you need to keep to yourself on any of my future posts, unless you have some intelligent, pertinent, and non-insulting remarks to add.

This coming from the person whose 90% of posts to me are all insults. Where are the proofs?

One can lead a "donkey" to water, but one cannot make that dumb ASS drink!

My God you must be thirsty.  Cheesy You have my permission to get a drink of water.

How can you, someone that is not familiar with Plato's works, place so much credence in Plato's story of the truthfulness of Atlantis?

This coming from a person who has spent tons of time clearly reading the Bible, as for Plato, not so much..!  You haven't brought up any Plato here either, you goof, who do you think you are fooling?

And you were right in not wanting to read and understand Plato; it's just beyond your capabilities and a waste of your time trying.

This coming from the person who is trying to constantly look for ways to link Plato with the Bible. For your information, you moron, the Christians and the pagans hated one another and their beliefs. The Christians burned the Library of Alexandria back when they came into power, burning, among  other things, Plato..!  Here is a new idea for you: if you are going to come to a website based on the Ancient World, at least do some research on the topics before you do some posting as you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I eagerly await the next round of long-winded cattiness. Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 11:32:59 pm by Rennes-le-Château » Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2015, 01:39:04 pm »

I eagerly await the next round of long-winded cattiness. Cheesy
[/quote]

The only wind I can generate is a fart for you!
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2015, 07:10:43 pm »

Nothing new there, you have been farting shamelessly each time you type something on this site to anyone who will listen to you.

As I said earlier, you have nothing,
You've studied nothing.
Your posts are nothing but Bible thumping and insults.
You wouldn't know Plato if he came up and introduced himself to you.
And you are nothing as well.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2015, 09:21:37 pm »

Nothing new there, you have been farting shamelessly each time you type something on this site to anyone who will listen to you.

As I said earlier, you have nothing,
You've studied nothing.
Your posts are nothing but Bible thumping and insults.
You wouldn't know Plato if he came up and introduced himself to you.
And you are nothing as well.  Roll Eyes

I do know Plato, as a matter of fact. He was my pupil once upon a time in the past. And you are right about me knowing nothing. That was my punch line in most of my discussions. I used to say: I know nothing, only God knows!
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 01:53:07 am »

I do know Plato, as a matter of fact. He was my pupil once upon a time in the past.

Now we know just where you are posting from, the loony bin!  Roll Eyes

I used to say: I know nothing, only God knows!

I'd say that puts the whole religious zealot argument to rest at any rate.
Report Spam   Logged
Hermocrates

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 09:36:27 am »

I do know Plato, as a matter of fact. He was my pupil once upon a time in the past.

Now we know just where you are posting from, the loony bin!  Roll Eyes

I used to say: I know nothing, only God knows!

I'd say that puts the whole religious zealot argument to rest at any rate.

You dimwit, it is easy for just anyone to show how ignorant you really are of these matters, and that you have no business searching for Atlantis, when you cannot even find your pacifier that you are still sucking on.

God, the Father and Maker of all this universe is past finding out, and even if we found him, to tell of Him to all men would be impossible. You are definitely one of those children to whom it would be impossible to tell it to; you simply do not have the ability to understand a damned thing about it! So keep hunting your Easter eggs, and remember that I have given you a hint as to where some are. Don't forget to have your mother blow your nose, you morbus child!
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 05:58:48 pm »

You dimwit, it is easy for just anyone to show how ignorant you really are of these matters, and that you have no business searching for Atlantis, when you cannot even find your pacifier that you are still sucking on.

I think that one speaks for itself just how classless and ignorant that you are. I ask again, who would want to debate a fool like you? I do it because you are such easy meat. You don't know what you're talking about, lose composure easily and resort to juvenile insults, the sure sign that someone is getting their a@@ handed to them.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: