Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:46:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version  (Read 3170 times)
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« on: June 14, 2015, 07:35:36 pm »

And thank you for supporting all my assumptions towards you, Hermocrates. Rather than present any proof to support your pompous assumptions, you resorted to name-calling and insults. Yes, great example of taking the higher ground. Oh, I forget, you don't have any higher ground, you simply believe if your tone is arrogant enough, people will swallow whatever swill you are dishing out. Wrong.

Here is one for you: you are a pompous, hypocritical windbag. I don't know who you thought you were reaching when you came here with your religious beliefs, but you had to realize that you would run into Atlantis researchers in a website based on Atlantis and not philosophy students. Is that supposed to be a revelation to you?

Most of your last post (like all or your posts incidentally) amount to mindless posturing, this one I really have to address, though:

you are totally ignorant of Plato's works. Especially for the parts that interest you so much; Atlantis.

This coming from the person who began this topic trying to build a correlation between Plato's works and the Bible, something that only a devout believer in the Bible would do. I ask again, where are your proofs that Plato and the Bible are talking about the same thing?  Where are all the many correlations between Greek myth and the Bible that you claim to exist? I'll bet you haven't touched on that topic at all and are only going by your faith. The surest sign that someone has lost and argument is when they cut out rather than defend any of their assertions, and, of course, as you did, throw a few snippy insults in on the way out.

Well, I will keep asking for those proofs each time you pollute this forum with your pompous preaching. Hopefully, next time you will have the sense to at least have a semblance of them.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: