Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:45:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version  (Read 3176 times)
Hermocrates

« on: June 14, 2015, 04:27:25 pm »

Rennes........Just as I had thought. You are a devilish of a sparring partner for anyone with any hint of intelligence. But then again ignorance is equal to assumption. I assumed you were someone who was a tid bit intelligent, and you assumed that I'm a religious zealot. So much for assumptions. Our discussion ends here and now, before it progresses to nasty words on either side. But I will leave you with a parting gift, if you are able to, critically, recognize and be honest with yourself, and which is that you are totally ignorant of Plato's works. Especially for the parts that interest you so much; Atlantis. Read and understand, if you are able to, the Timaeus and the Critias for what they are worth. However, don't bother to apologize to me, I already understand your predicament. Happy hunting, and really hope you learn something from your search, or most likely, from others' searching. I "prophesy" that unless you really become proficient in philosophy, and especially Socrates and Plato, you will never find your way out of a paper bag, let alone find your way home back in Atlantis! But perhaps if you can inquire with the Delphi Oracle, you can get at least one direction....the same one I have just given you.  You are quick with your ignorance, now let see how quick you are with that little bit of intelligence that are able to mustard, in realizing your ignorance that it is ignorant and futile to attempt to find Atlantis without knowledge of the "facts" of the myth. Therefore if you can understand what I'm saying, and you are not, as I see it, you will never find it, unless you become a devout, and knowledgeable student of Plato; all his works and not just a couple of pages addressing Atlantis. But that is just a start, read other philosophers as well. And you should read the Bible, too, as well as all the other major religions texts, but only after you understand Plato, otherwise you will remain in the dark, as you are now. Are you a "scientist" by any chance? I mean if you want to see scientific proof, how would you know what proof is?   

So long fellow searcher!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: