Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:03:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Peter, Chapter 3, verses 5-8, Authorized King James Version  (Read 3169 times)
Hermocrates

« on: June 12, 2015, 02:34:05 pm »

he Biblical references to Tartish always seemed to be related to Atlantis, the city was wealthy and to the west.

Is that all it takes? Just wealthy and to the west, and bingo! We have Atlantis. Not buying this wealth. The only way that Atlantis is tied to the Bible, the New Testament to be specific, is to the second coming of Jesus. What I mean is that once, a poll was made by the newspaper men of England back in the 50s, I believe, and it came out that the most news worthy story would be; first, the second coming of Jesus, and number two, the definite discovery of Atlantis. I, myself would reverse the order, but only because the discovery of Atlantis will precede Jesus' second coming.  Still it's interesting that anyone would even consider a connection between Atlantis and the Bible. Very interesting indeed, but unfortunately unless someone who harbors such thoughts can give a great deal of details and a good and reasonable account of how and why the two are related, then it may as well be just another "wild goose chase", as the saying goes.  But realistically is that not what we are all doing here? Chasing the goose that had laid a wealthy goose egg? I'm afraid that Socrates/Plato are not that easy to catch, if you get my drift.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: