Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:18:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Obama: ‘That’s the good thing about being president, I can do anything I want’

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama: ‘That’s the good thing about being president, I can do anything I want’  (Read 258 times)
Rebelitarian

« on: February 11, 2014, 01:16:33 pm »

Obama: ‘That’s the good thing about being president, I can do anything I want’

Michael Dorstewitz
bizpacreview.com
February 11, 2014

While walking with the French president at Monticello, President Obama was heard saying, “That’s the good thing about being president: I can do anything I want.” Although said in jest, the offhanded comment reveals something about his mindset.

To find the most recent examples of Obama’s cavalier attitude, look no further than the newest change to the Affordable Care Act and the easing of restrictions to immigrants with terror contacts — both done without congressional approval.

Fox News host Megyn Kelly asked her guest, Fox Senior legal analyst Andrew Napolitano Monday, “Is it legal?” The short answer: no.

“It seems to be getting worse and worse,” Napolitano told Kelly.

Watch the exchange via Fox News.

On Monday, the Obama administration announced that it was once again delaying the employer mandate for businesses with 50 to 99 employees. In order to take advantage of the delay, companies would have to prove they didn’t cut their workforce in order to fall within the range, according to The Hill.

Black residents reject Trader Joe’s because it would attract too many white people

House Republican Leader Eric Cantor,R-Va., said the new delay meant that employees of medium-sized businesses wouldn’t feel the pain until “after Election Day.”

Coincidence? As FDR noted many years ago, there are no coincidences in politics.

Cantor later tweeted his comparison of Obamacare’s failure to that of the opening ceremony of the Sochi Olympics, saying:

“And, once again, the president is rewriting law on a whim,” Boehner said in his statement. “If the administration doesn’t believe employers can manage the burden of the law, how can struggling families be expected to?”

But what Boehner fails to realize is that Obama is the president — he can do anything he wants.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-thats-the-good-thing-about-being-president-i-can-do-anything-i-want.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 11:18:02 pm »

"Watch the exchange via Fox News."

Anything else need to be said about that?

What a hack news organization, the very same one that promoted "the Commander Guy" and "the Decider."
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 05:07:14 pm »

Yeah Globalists of a feather.... etc.   Angry
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:57:44 am »

Too bad Obama can't just do what he wants, that way he wouldn't have to deal with that roadblock of a party called Republicans!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: