Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 11:54:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Liberals Letter to the Editor Goes Viral For Its Stupidity

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberals Letter to the Editor Goes Viral For Its Stupidity  (Read 393 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: April 05, 2013, 03:01:28 pm »

Liberals Letter to the Editor Goes Viral For Its Stupidity

A letter to the editor sent to the Carteret County News-Times spread like wildfire around the internet. After being reposted on the Fox News Facebook page it received over 4,000 comments according to the News-Times.

The letter, seen below is written by a Liberal who like most of today’s Left Leaning Loons living in “La-La Land”(a place Liberals say Obama is recovering an economy sometimes mispronounced -”America” by these people, for some reason).

As you will read in the letter below this pompous Leftie considers his reasoning and intellect to be superior to anything written in The Constitution and finds that his preferences should become laws governing lesser beings like us – Conservatives.

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section.  But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 12:47:03 am »

I'm so sure a liberal wrote this! Sounds like one of you conservative types trying to make ordinary people who like Obama look dumb.  The proof that it was played up by FOX News, the most lyingest network on the face of the earth is enough for me.

Word to all of you conservative nutjobs out there who don't like Obama:  YOU VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH, WHO RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

You don't like the job situation?  Hey, well blame the Bush recession that we are still recovering from in 2008.

You don't like the fact that the country has trillions of dollars of debt?  Well, hey, blame Bush who cut taxes then put two wars on a credit card.

You don't like the fact that Obama wants to tighten gun regulations?  Well, aw shucks, the assault weapon ban which limited mass murders was allowed to expire under Bush's watch, necessitating we act now.

Outsourcing?  Peaked under Bush. 48,000 companies left over his eight years. That's not jobs, that's companies.

Patriot Act? Signed under Bush.
Bailouts to the banks? Done under Bush.
Drone attacks?  Started under Bush.
Even gun-grabbing was done under Bush, course, he's white so you never go after him for that, not to mention we had the biggest attack on American soil.

So while you dumbasses are looking for any ammo you can find on Obama to get people to support your love the rich, s+hit on the poor agenda, remember this: you dumba*sses caused all this in the first place by voting for Bush. That includes you, Volitzer, who apparently voted for Bush in 2000.  You don't like this country?  Take a freaking good look in the mirror to figure out who to blame.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 03:32:48 pm »

I'm so sure a liberal wrote this! Sounds like one of you conservative types trying to make ordinary people who like Obama look dumb.  The proof that it was played up by FOX News, the most lyingest network on the face of the earth is enough for me.

Word to all of you conservative nutjobs out there who don't like Obama:  YOU VOTED FOR GEORGE BUSH, WHO RUINED THIS COUNTRY.

You don't like the job situation?  Hey, well blame the Bush recession that we are still recovering from in 2008.

You don't like the fact that the country has trillions of dollars of debt?  Well, hey, blame Bush who cut taxes then put two wars on a credit card.

You don't like the fact that Obama wants to tighten gun regulations?  Well, aw shucks, the assault weapon ban which limited mass murders was allowed to expire under Bush's watch, necessitating we act now.

Outsourcing?  Peaked under Bush. 48,000 companies left over his eight years. That's not jobs, that's companies.

Patriot Act? Signed under Bush.
Bailouts to the banks? Done under Bush.
Drone attacks?  Started under Bush.
Even gun-grabbing was done under Bush, course, he's white so you never go after him for that, not to mention we had the biggest attack on American soil.

So while you dumbasses are looking for any ammo you can find on Obama to get people to support your love the rich, s+hit on the poor agenda, remember this: you dumba*sses caused all this in the first place by voting for Bush. That includes you, Volitzer, who apparently voted for Bush in 2000.  You don't like this country?  Take a freaking good look in the mirror to figure out who to blame.

1st off I am a lefty-libertarian.

2nd off had I known about the Bilderberg connection in 2000 I never would have casted a vote for Bush.

3rd off what is your excuse for supporting Globalists now that the internet has exposed every aspect of their operations and plans for America ?

Malcom X once stated that is they ever did let a black-man achieve anything political he would be at best a puppet.  Obama is fulfilling Malcom X's prophecy accurately.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 03:39:40 pm »

Not that FOX News is all that but this is how lib-tards think.   This is one of their stopped clock being right twice a day momnets.

How about laws against false-flagging and we leave the 2nd Amendment alone for history's sake hmmm ?

Yeah and FEMA took a PR @$$-whooping for it.  9/11 wasn't the biggest it was again another false-flag operation just like Sandy Hook, Newtown Ct. etc.  Remember Pearl Harbor ?  That was the biggest attack on American soil.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 12:17:00 pm »

That letter sounds as phoney as a three-dollar bill!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 12:17:26 pm by Tom Hebert » Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 10:25:34 pm »

1st off I am a lefty-libertarian.

Wrong, you are a conservative when it comes to both economic and social issues.

2nd off had I known about the Bilderberg connection in 2000 I never would have casted a vote for Bush.

Any moron could see that he was a greedy, lying, war mongering bastard BEFORE he got elected.
Malcom X once stated that is they ever did let a black-man achieve anything political he would be at best a puppet.  Obama is fulfilling Malcom X's prophecy accurately.

And Malcolm X was a moron, too, when you have a quote like that from MLK, then I'll listen tot it.

Yeah and FEMA took a PR @$$-whooping for it.  9/11 wasn't the biggest it was again another false-flag operation just like Sandy Hook, Newtown Ct. etc.  Remember Pearl Harbor ?  That was the biggest attack on American soil.

FEMA grabbed your guns, UNDER BUSH, and you white conservatives still supported him.

Per Wikipedia, 2,486 people died at Pearl Harbor (most military) while 2,996 died on 9/11. Can you do math??

Wiki answers makes the difference even more"

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_was_the_attack_on_Pearl_Harbor_similar_to_the_attack_on_September_11th
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 10:32:03 am »

Wrong, you are a conservative when it comes to both economic and social issues.

Not according to www.politicalcompass.org 

Any moron could see that he was a greedy, lying, war mongering bastard BEFORE he got elected.

You refuse to make Bilderberg connections to Obama now despite his invasion of Yemen and Libya which there were no Congressional Declarations of War for may I add.

And Malcolm X was a moron, too, when you have a quote like that from MLK, then I'll listen tot it.

Malcom X was a brilliant man, I guess he had too much common sense to make the lib-tard's who's who list. 

FEMA grabbed your guns, UNDER BUSH, and you white conservatives still supported him.

Yeah but as a lefty-libertarian I was against it. 

Per Wikipedia, 2,486 people died at Pearl Harbor (most military) while 2,996 died on 9/11. Can you do math??

Let me research that one I know there was more than just 2,486 people dead at Pearl Harbor.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 10:41:16 am »

The infamous attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941. which 2117 were deaths and 779 wounded.b Thanks for asking ChaCha!

Attack on Pearl Harbor
www.worldwar2history.info/Pearl-Harbor/
The infamous attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941. ... Navy and Marine Corps suffered a total of 2,896 casualties of which 2,117 were deaths (Navy 2,008, ...

http://www.ask.com/web?q=Pearl+Harbor+Deaths&o=0&l=dir&qsrc=466

http://www.worldwar2history.info/Pearl-Harbor/

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 09:35:33 pm »

Apparently, you can't do math either. Again:

Per Wikipedia, 2,486 people died at Pearl Harbor (most military) while 2,996 died on 9/11.

Now then, which number is bigger?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 03:11:12 pm »

Pearl Harbor was an actual invasion.

9/11 was a Globalist false-flag.

See the difference.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: