Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:32:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

America's Love Affair with the Republican Party

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Love Affair with the Republican Party  (Read 311 times)
Manfred

« on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:00 pm »

One has to wonder why America is so fascinated with us, we Republicans. Is it because we were all blessed with untold wealth and moral backbone? Is it because each of us is always successful in our way, no matter what our field? Is it because of our business savvy?  Our fearlessness in using the military to solve America's problems?  How about our willingness to point out the shortcomings of the poor and all the people who aren't rich? I like to call them the unwashed masses. Or our unapologetic measure to keep our women in line and our children in their place? It is a mystery not easily understood, but needless to say that America's love affair with the Republican Party will go on. Now you can either choose to be one of us, America, join the side of those with a birthright to privilege and power, or you can be run over by us. It's your choice.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:48:32 pm by Manfred » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rebelitarian

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:57:31 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 05:15:14 pm »

One has to wonder why America is so fascinated with us, we Republicans. Is it because we were all blessed with untold wealth and moral backbone? Is it because each of us is always successful in our way, no matter what our field? Is it because of our business savvy?  Our fearlessness in using the military to solve America's problems?  How about our willingness to point out the shortcomings of the poor and all the people who aren't rich? I like to call them the unwashed masses. Or our unapologetic measure to keep our women in line and our children in their place? It is a mystery not easily understood, but needless to say that America's love affair with the Republican Party will go on. Now you can either choose to be one of us, America, join the side of those with a birthright to privilege and power, or you can be run over by us. It's your choice.

Your party will be in a museum next to the Federalist and Whig Party displays as far as failures in politics goes.
Report Spam   Logged
Jasper

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 08:57:27 pm »

See, that's where you're all wrong, fella. If we in the Republican Party begun losing elections, we'll either fix them or have the military install us like they did in Egypt. The military loves Republicans! And the country has to have what's good for it whether it wants it or not.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 11:50:39 am »

I have to say that I think America loves us because we are so damned good looking. And rich, don't forget that. I pity the man who does not vote Republican.
Report Spam   Logged
Proud to be GOP

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 09:48:07 pm »

I think it's coz we're all so damned good looking! I mean, look at us, not a bad looking one in the bunch in this crowd.
Report Spam   Logged
Agatha

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 12:07:09 am »

I'll say, how about those fellas Mitch McConnell and John Boehner? There's a couple of fellas to get my juices flowing!
Report Spam   Logged
Agatha

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 12:07:40 am »

Looks of a matinee idol!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Agatha

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 12:08:16 am »

And that Eric Cantor fella ain't bad either! 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 02:56:59 pm »

Republicans / Democrats  both nothing but puppets to the Bilderberg Group who holds all the real power.

Why Americans allow themselves to continually be fooled and enslaved is beyond me.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 07:58:42 pm »

Republicans hold the real power! Volitzer, you are clueless as usual.
Report Spam   Logged
Proud to be GOP

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 11:26:56 pm »

I still say it's cause we're so damned good lookin!
Report Spam   Logged
Manfred

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 10:52:51 pm »

Yes, see my new thread where I ponder this notion, better, prove that it is no accident, but made by the lord's design.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: