Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:27:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alex Jones 8-31-07

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alex Jones 8-31-07  (Read 230 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: September 08, 2007, 09:43:35 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 01:34:06 am »

Volitzer, I read some of the things those guys have been saying about you at "the other forum."  Why do you put up with that crap?  The only reason the conservative monkeys even pick on you is cause they know they will get away with it. They are, of course, too chicken **** to do it on a more level playing field, like, say, here.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Healthcare is a Right, Not a Privilige
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 01:58:21 am »

It's a Catholic thing.   Smiley  By arguing there and venting at anonymous nuckleheads all my other relationships stay productive.

Besides who knows how many more members we can draw from there in due time.  Atlantis Online doesn't put out a magazine.

It's odd but but I have a compulsive need for debate.  Like Wireless Guru's idea of the illegality of the Federal Reserve, tho I agree and there's evidence to back him up he has yet to provide a better system.

All Fed corruption aside the money supply operates like red blood cells in the body.  As the body (economy) grows so does the supply of red blood cells (money) to support its life functions.   Too much blood (inflation) , the body produces more rbc-ase enzymes to destroy excess red blood cells (higher interest rates).   Not enough blood less rbc-ase and more rbc production from the bone marrow.  (Lower interest rates more money production.)

Nothing inherently wrong with it but the evils of unilateral adjustable rates is what makes banking so evil.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 02:05:51 am »

Oh that and to gloat.  Now the outsourcing advocates are nowhere to be heard from.   Cheesy

Now China has droped the ball when it has come to unfetterd capitalism, which history has taught that without regulation creates problems, is just something that tradional conservatives who tend to be history buffs should have known.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 02:15:18 am »

Yeah, but they aren't actually debating, they're just offering dim-witted insults and patting each other on the back for coming up with them.  It's lame!  Those guys aren't interested in debating, just slinging mud.

By continuing to go over there and engaging in their crap, all you are doing are offering them entertainment.

I don't agree with a lot of your views, but you have too much going on upstairs to play the village idiot for them - especially since most of them are basically just a bunch of right wing tools anyway.  Personally, I would just tell them to f*** off if they don't want to offer anything substantial and go someplace else.  

What would Brig, Cydonia and the other talk about over there if you weren't around to entertain them?  I'd guess the finer arts of nosepicking and that's about all.  Cheesy

Don't play the fool for that horde of blithering idiots.  After Bush, conservatism is on it's way out anyway.  Think if it, the neo-cons got to accomplish everything that they wanted to accomplish with Bush (one of them) in office anyway.  What was the end result?  People think that not only he, but they suck, so now they are trying to back away from him.  They are proponents of a dead, unpopular ideology, don't let them talk down to you.

Or, send them here and I'll handle them.  Wink
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:16:34 am by Byron » Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 05:26:51 am »

Don't play the fool for that horde of blithering idiots.  After Bush, conservatism is on it's way out anyway.  Think if it, the neo-cons got to accomplish everything that they wanted to accomplish with Bush (one of them) in office anyway.  What was the end result?  People think that not only he, but they suck, so now they are trying to back away from him.  They are proponents of a dead, unpopular ideology, don't let them talk down to you.

No, they still haven't accomplished everything.  They still want a nationwide ban on abortions.  They want to put gays back in the closet.  They want unlimited access to you private conversations.

In other words, there are still plenty of civil liberties yet to be snuffed out.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 01:54:55 pm »

Gays in the closet, huh more like the Bohemian Grove.   Grin

Yeah you do have a point there Byron.  AR is becoming a pearls to swine type of forum.

Debate is fun when someone who disagrees with you gives you something to think about.

They don't have enough thouhts over there anymore to fill a page on the active topics lists.

I'm just curious tho ??   Undecided

I've never been able to disagree with any of your talking points.  You research them well.    Smiley

What it is that I post that you disagree with ??  Is it the astronomy and alien stuff ??    Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 03:35:19 pm »

Well, I don't agree with your views on women, or abortion, nor do I believe there is life in the solar system and that NASA is hiding it from us. 

But that is not the point, you are entitled to your views, no matter what they are.

What you are not entitled to is to have a bunch of misinformed conservative yahoos to call you every name in the book just cause they don't agree with you and think that you won't fight back.  (And I really wish some of them would try that crap with me again). 

I would seriously lose that crowd of Bush-lickers you keep going around with in the other forum, arguing with them is really beneath you.  And, the only reason they keep calling you names is cause they think you will let them get away with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 02:14:32 am »

Well, I don't agree with your views on women, or abortion, nor do I believe there is life in the solar system and that NASA is hiding it from us. 

Well as my southern sweetheart keeps telling me  is that New York women are a breed all their own.  It was funny cuz after she visited me in new York she got to see how women are here and believe me any insecurity she had coming here left real fast.  As far as the rest of the country feminism has actually been a good thing to a certain extent. 

As for abortion I'm just a firm believer in life.

Shocked  Life in the solar system haven't you ever been to www.adventuresunlimited.com ??  Tons of evidence showing that our solar system is inhabited. With all your journalistic savvy I'm surprised you haven't  seen for yourself where NASA went to the Brooking's Institute and asked how would America react to life on other worlds ?  The Brooking's Institute responded that there are many cases of anthropological evidence where certain civilizations have collapsed when they had come in contact with other civilizations espousing different ideas.  It was on the Brooking's Institutes' own recommendation that NASA keeps exo-civilizations from Earth humanity.

But that is not the point, you are entitled to your views, no matter what they are.

What you are not entitled to is to have a bunch of misinformed conservative yahoos to call you every name in the book just cause they don't agree with you and think that you won't fight back.  (And I really wish some of them would try that crap with me again).

Do they have an IP number they could trace you with go back there as another poster then claim to be an Epsilon incarnation.  They'll be confused for months before they finally figure it out.  Grin Grin Grin  

I would seriously lose that crowd of Bush-lickers you keep going around with in the other forum, arguing with them is really beneath you.  And, the only reason they keep calling you names is cause they think you will let them get away with it.

Being from New York State I am not easily insulted.   Embarrassed  In reality I just love watching them squirm psychoogically.    Grin Grin Grin

Report Spam   Logged
Nemesis
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 03:31:48 am »

I agree with Byron, the other forum is filled with a bunch of Bush lickers.  Obviously, they are what comprises that last 20% that still approves of his bull **** policies and constant ineptitude.  Sucks to be them. 
Report Spam   Logged

"Behold I am become death, the destroyer of worlds"
Majeston

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 05:12:48 am »

Bush- " It is now the decisive, ideological struggle of our time. "

Whoever heard of neutrality between right and wrong?  How can you be neutral in the
struggle between good and evil?  In any ideological struggle neutrality is suicidal.
Neutrality means the enemy is free to pick you off one at a time.  In local
government a sheriff, when hard-pressed by lawlessness, can deputize any number of
citizens, but such a plan wont work on a national scale.  Such results can only be
gotten by internationalism.

Internationalism will not be created by pacts, treaties, appeasements, etc.  It will
be created by force of arms.  It is the only way for the next 1000 years of
civilizations evolution.  International Legislatures must make the international
laws; an International Court must interpret the laws; and International Police must
enforce the laws.  Lesser nations must be forced into the international union.

Nationalism reached the beginning of the end when you could cross the ocean in six
hours and it took six weeks to get a visa.  Recalcitrant and selfish Nationalism must
be made to accept Internationalism.  It wont regret it 25 years from now.

There are only two realities in the world — the individual and the human race.  The
cosmos does not recognize caste, tribe, race or nation.  National war will end when
you recognize that nations are not the final goal of human evolution.

The dream of equality is fiction.  It is not nationally or individually true.  Such a
dream can only be realized before God or before a court.  Man acquires citizenship
equality before the law; before a supercourt all nations are equal.  You cannot have
equality among trends or creations within law; and law without the coercive power of
enforcement is a tragic farce.  Equality without law means war.  Without super-law
you can only have peace when the weaker submit to the stronger.

Any hope for world peace without coercive international law is a furtive dream.
Mandatory law is law enforced by unquestioned force.  Peace is the reign of law. Law
is the just use of force by unquestioned authority.  There cant be lasting peace
without force.  To make peace we must wage legal war.  There is a difference between
the outlaw who kills a man and the sheriff who kills the outlaw for his crime.  The
sheriff is not a murderer — he is a peace officer.

Non-intervention and appeasement are like the old monarchs’ “gentlemen's
agreements.”  Each agrees to let the other carry out his nefarious schemes.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2114.0.html
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Aristotle
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 11:30:26 am »

I think we make a mistake by reducing this conflict to slogans like, "it is the ideological struggle of our times."

No, it isn't.  What we are referring to in Iraq is not the struggle against Al Quada, but one of one section of Islamic beliefs against another - sectarian violence with each side holding long-standing grudges against one another. In other words, civil war. 

I think that conservatives find some comfort by reducing everything to black and white terms, but in this conflict, there are many shades of gray.  It was a mistake to get involved in any of this conflict.  Who's side do we take?  What agenda do we support?  We supported the Shiites, until we realized that they tilted to Iran.  Now we support the Sunnis, even though they have inflicted the most casualties upon our troops.  Al Quada, incidentally, only accounts for something like 4% of the Sunni violence over there, and they weren't even there until 2004, well after Bush invaded.

So the question is, if we are at war over there, who are we at war with?  What objectives do we have to be met and what will victory appear like?  There is no plan, which is what is so disconcerting to so many of us who have been following this war.

We ask them to die, and yet, we still have no actual cause for them to actually die for.
Report Spam   Logged

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 03:04:01 am »

It's an imperial occupation marketed as a 'War on Terror' to those conservatives and military service people who have sub-80 IQs.
Report Spam   Logged
Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 01:21:59 am »

No, they still haven't accomplished everything.  They still want a nationwide ban on abortions.  They want to put gays back in the closet.  They want unlimited access to you private conversations.

In other words, there are still plenty of civil liberties yet to be snuffed out.  Sad

There are, Tom, but I am not sure that the conservatives really want to resolve either the gay marriage or the abortion issue - both work too well for them as campaign issues to the religious fundies! 

They do want to listen in on your private conversations, though, and, if they had their way, would probably also want to put up cameras in your home.  The party of personal liberty, the Republicans are not. They are the party of "no."
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Byron
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 01:31:28 am »

Life in the solar system haven't you ever been to www.adventuresunlimited.com ??  Tons of evidence showing that our solar system is inhabited. With all your journalistic savvy I'm surprised you haven't  seen for yourself where NASA went to the Brooking's Institute and asked how would America react to life on other worlds ?  The Brooking's Institute responded that there are many cases of anthropological evidence where certain civilizations have collapsed when they had come in contact with other civilizations espousing different ideas.  It was on the Brooking's Institutes' own recommendation that NASA keeps exo-civilizations from Earth humanity.

Volitzer, I went to that site and it seems to be a travel site with a lot of talk of canoes, kayaking and rental cars, did you mean to post another link?

As for coming back to AR, I could if I wanted, and they couldn't stop me, but it's a lot more fun seeing them struggle.  Think of it, no one posts there anymore except the religious findies and the conservatives that are too scared to try a level playing field.  No one is visiting them anymore either - let them rot.  Shocked

Point is, you are too good for them, man.  Why give idiots like that the chance to even insult you?  Especially since standing up to them in return would probably reduce them to tears.  Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Win One for the Lion

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: