Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:14:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏  (Read 2317 times)
Rebelitarian

« on: October 09, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Step 1. 10th Amendment Warning: The feds are warned by State Resolution when they are violating the Constitution. They are respectfully asked to cease unconstitutional legislation and other federal mandates immediately. This began in the mid 1990s and reached a 3/4ths majority of states almost 4 years ago...

Step 2. Nullification: This is a refusal by the state government to implement any and all unconstitutional federal mandates sent down, as determined by the state legislatures to be in disregard of the previous resolution... This has been happening for a couple of years now... this also signals the search and selection of delegates to a New Continental Congress, the seeds of a provisional government for maintaining our Constitutional rule of law during the removal of the usurper infiltrators and their unconstitutional offices should step 3 be needed.

Step 3. Disavowal and Secession. This is a timed move by the states in unison. A recall and dis-empowering of all present state representatives and senators assigned by state elections to the federal city. This is when false flags will begin in earnest. The bastards will not allow their power to be diminished without a fight. The globalists will start false flag skirmishes like Hitler did on the Polish border before he invaded.

These attacks will be leveled not only on us but particularly against States that have not yet joined the majority, to keep them from re-uniting with us. The ratifying majority of States have remained united during the withdrawal and will know these false flags and their purpose outright. We must be prepared to deal with them as the foreign attack or invasion they are whether against us, or one of our prodigal sibling States.

The States not yet enjoined will be vulnerable and need our protection. The united majority, must not harm the splintered minority however... If attacked they will either be absorbed by the global empire or quickly realize they are under global attack and begin one by one to rejoin us.

The Oath bound military will be with us from the beginning, or they will be in violation of their Oath to the Constitution. We the ratifying Majority of States retain the Constitution as our own you see, by at least a 3/4ths Constitutional majority.

Step 4: Reconstitution. This will begin at the moment of disavowal and withdrawal. the Continental Congress will act as provisional constitutional government as long as it takes to re establish and man our normal Constitutional government. A  Continental Congress has convened and was held about 4 years ago in South Carolina, by the way...

This is a chalk board overview at best of the process, Hope it helps. YOU NEVER CALL FOR, OR SUPPORT A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION, not even in the best of times... the Bastards control them, because they have control of the delegate selection process at the top... they will gut the Constitution and kill the Republic if one is convened. We have a predatory federal government as well as some state governments in power right now...please try to remember that.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 06:23:18 pm »

Shocked

This personally doesn't effect me as an individual....
I make out every year in earned income credit and I don't pay a dime of federal income tax.
However, this does effect the middle class and single people who pay federal taxes.
You should watch this if you are paying it.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 06:41:48 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 07:04:43 pm »

Bummer, I pay too much taxes!  And I don't have any kids so I can't claim any dependents.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »

Bummer, I pay too much taxes!  And I don't have any kids so I can't claim any dependents.

You at least have a boyfriend and planning to marry ?

16th Amendment Improperly Ratified,

This is my absolute favorite anti-income-tax argument. Most claims that Americans aren't required to pay income tax rely on legal interpretations so tortured only a tax resister could possibly believe them. But the Ohio thing has just enough plausibility to give even sane people pause.
It all started when Ohio was preparing to celebrate the 150th anniversary of its admission to the Union in 1953. Researchers looking for the original statehood documents discovered there'd been a little oversight. While Congress had approved Ohio's boundaries and constitution, it had never passed a resolution formally admitting the future land of the Buckeyes. Technically, therefore, Ohio was not a state.
Predictably, when this came to light it was the subject of much merriment. One senator joshingly suggested that his colleagues from Ohio were drawing federal paychecks under false pretenses.
But Ohio congressman George Bender thought it was no laughing matter. He introduced a bill in Congress to admit Ohio to the Union retroactive to March 1, 1803. At a special session at the old state capital in Chillicothe the Ohio state legislature approved a new petition for statehood that was delivered to Washington on horseback. Congress subsequently passed a joint resolution, and President Eisenhower, after a few more jokes, signed it on August 7, 1953.
But then the tax resisters got to work. They argued that since Ohio wasn't officially a state until 1953, its ratification of the 16th Amendment in 1911 was invalid, and thus Congress had no authority to enact an income tax.
Baloney, argued rational folk. A sufficient number of states voted for ratification even if you don't count Ohio.
OK, said the resisters, but the proposed amendment had been introduced to Congress by the administration of William H. Taft. Taft had been born in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1857. The Constitution requires that presidents be natural-born citizens of the United States. Since Ohio was not a state in 1857, Taft was not a natural-born citizen, could not legally be president, and could not legally introduce the 16th Amendment. (Presumably one would also have problems with anything done by presidents Grant, Hayes, Garfield, B. Harrison, McKinley, and Harding, who were also born in Ohio.)
Get off it, the rationalists replied. The 1953 resolution retroactively admitted Ohio as of 1803, thereby rendering all subsequent events copacetic.
Uh-uh, said the resisters. The constitution says the Congress shall make no ex post facto law. That means no retroactive admissions to statehood.
Uh, we'll get back to you on that, said the rationalists.
A call to the IRS elicited the following official statement: "The courts have . . . rejected claims that the Sixteenth Amendment . . . was not properly ratified. . . . In Porth v. Brodrick, 214 F.2d 925 (10th Circuit 1954), the court dismissed an attack on the Sixteenth Amendment as being 'clearly unsubstantial and without merit,' as well as 'far fetched and frivolous.'"
Just one problem. The Porth decision didn't specifically address the Ohio argument. It just sort of spluttered that attacks on the 16th Amendment were stupid.
OK, they're stupid. But great matters have turned on seemingly sillier points of law. It's not like the Ohio argument couldn't have been defeated on the merits. One suspects that from a legal standpoint "ex post facto" doesn't mean exactly the same thing as "retroactive." And of course the weight of 150 years of history, during which time everyone thought Ohio had been properly admitted, ought to count for something.
I'm not defending the crackpots. But if you're a parent you recognize that "because I said so" isn't much of an argument. Guess it's different if you're a judge.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 04:05:15 pm »

Smiley A person's best bet today is to be low income.....
Sure you won't have much, but. You also can't give away what you don't have.
Everyone wants your money. After you pay all your bills and other expenses, you realize that you have no money left.
At that point, you should be happy because then no one can call you a free-loader or ask you for money.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 04:05:38 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 11:15:56 pm »

Or a person's best bet is to rob a bank and get away with it!  That way you most likely won't have to to worry about money again (not that I am endorsing that).  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 07:34:47 am »

I'd rather have a large income and pay taxes on it than a small income with a lower tax rate.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 04:58:02 pm »

Grin Bank robbing? Nah... A kid I know just got charged for 25 count of armed robbery. (Life sentence)
Having a large income and pay taxes? No thanks. More head-aches. I have done that and being poor is way more productive in the ways that matter to me.
You make money and you can go out and buy what you NEED, and pay your bills.... And then by not paying into federal income tax, your wages throughout the year are yours plus, you get this whopping lump sum year after year.
I also found myself being more appreciative of what I have. I own my own home, No mortgage because I got it dirt cheap.
I own my van, no payments because again, I got a deal. I don't need a ton of money to be satisfied....

I want my friends who are truly my friends.
I want to know what being totally in-love is like.
I love just going in to the woods and breathing the air while thinking about some of the stuff I post in this forum.
That is what being an American is to me.
Financial burdens are just another form of Slavery.
Settling for less things and wanting and knowing more people is what makes us adaptable.

As history has proven, it's never been the strongest or even the smartest creatures who survived on.
It's the one's who make the best of what ever comes there way and adapt to change. Smiley

As for Reconstitution- Sure it's a nice idea. But as long as money is at the root of man's ambitions. Forget about freedom.
Your a slave to that Rich person who pays you to pay other rich people so you can have what little you get even if your middle class.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:14:39 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 12:46:48 pm »

America needs a debt free money system like Gurensey does.

In hour 3 of the Money-Masters

The Money Masters.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2013, 02:15:52 pm »

Very cool video....
The points made here is what JFK was killed over when he exposed this very thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 12:50:20 pm »

If Ron Paul didn't have such a great alternative media backing they would have done him in too.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 11:20:31 pm »

I'm not sure we'll ever find out the real reason JFK was killed. From what I heard, we aren't even sure that Oswald did it.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 06:46:29 pm »

Sad

This is probably why he was murdered Rachel.

For the full speech.....

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:54:40 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 07:15:06 pm »

Cheesy Now,

Here is a great explanation of what is happening to us. And we are back on topic with this.
Report Spam   Logged

Myrtle

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 12:06:36 am »

We don't like that Kennedy fella much in Texas. Speaking of which, can Dallas be the capital of the new confederacy? Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: