Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:07:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: States' Steps to Seccession then Reconstitution‏  (Read 2370 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: November 22, 2013, 04:58:02 pm »

Grin Bank robbing? Nah... A kid I know just got charged for 25 count of armed robbery. (Life sentence)
Having a large income and pay taxes? No thanks. More head-aches. I have done that and being poor is way more productive in the ways that matter to me.
You make money and you can go out and buy what you NEED, and pay your bills.... And then by not paying into federal income tax, your wages throughout the year are yours plus, you get this whopping lump sum year after year.
I also found myself being more appreciative of what I have. I own my own home, No mortgage because I got it dirt cheap.
I own my van, no payments because again, I got a deal. I don't need a ton of money to be satisfied....

I want my friends who are truly my friends.
I want to know what being totally in-love is like.
I love just going in to the woods and breathing the air while thinking about some of the stuff I post in this forum.
That is what being an American is to me.
Financial burdens are just another form of Slavery.
Settling for less things and wanting and knowing more people is what makes us adaptable.

As history has proven, it's never been the strongest or even the smartest creatures who survived on.
It's the one's who make the best of what ever comes there way and adapt to change. Smiley

As for Reconstitution- Sure it's a nice idea. But as long as money is at the root of man's ambitions. Forget about freedom.
Your a slave to that Rich person who pays you to pay other rich people so you can have what little you get even if your middle class.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 05:14:39 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: