Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:34:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who's for attacking Syria? Not me!

Poll
Question: Are you for attacking Syria?
Yes - 3 (17.6%)
No - 11 (64.7%)
Only if they have weapons of mass destruction - 0 (0%)
Only if they do another September 11th - 0 (0%)
Only if it's done by a Republican President - 3 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's for attacking Syria? Not me!  (Read 3501 times)
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 10:40:56 pm »

You can tell that he is a sick individual.... This Lars, Vernon and piggery are all the same person...
Obviously, he is not saying anything that shows any real merit. He is posting in all the threads I am....

I am appalled that you think that Vernon and I are the same individual. Vernon is obviously a white trash redneck while I went to all the best schools in Boston.  All I said was that war is a great profit generator. You wish to disagree with that? It was America's entry into World War II that dragged us out of the Great Depression and created the baby boom generation. Perhaps you've heard of it.

All that aside, I had no idea these were "Your Threads." Here I thought this was a public forum that everyone was allowed to comment on. Apparently, you are a narcissistic individual who believes the world revolves around you.
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 12:36:35 am »

Not me either!  The attack on Syria, I mean.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 01:36:53 pm »

You can tell that he is a sick individual.... This Lars, Vernon and piggery are all the same person...
Obviously, he is not saying anything that shows any real merit. He is posting in all the threads I am....

I am appalled that you think that Vernon and I are the same individual. Vernon is obviously a white trash redneck while I went to all the best schools in Boston.  All I said was that war is a great profit generator. You wish to disagree with that? It was America's entry into World War II that dragged us out of the Great Depression and created the baby boom generation. Perhaps you've heard of it.

All that aside, I had no idea these were "Your Threads." Here I thought this was a public forum that everyone was allowed to comment on. Apparently, you are a narcissistic individual who believes the world revolves around you.
The world does, I'm the working class that makes the pay roll for rich arrogant pricks.
 Grin Aww did I make you mad? LOL  Smiley GOOD! Vernon

You left out, that war kills innocent civilians. Costs this countries tax payers a lot of money. (Trillions) And that war earns money for the ultra rich while our young men and women are brain-washed into thinking they are fighting for our constitution and die believing there is honor in this.....  Huh There is no honor in killing unarmed civilians... Not one of my brothers or sisters who served this country ever fired on anyone who wasn't holding a gun.... Even when ordered too. And they told me how wrong and corrupt it all really was. Sorry man... I just don't think the way you do about this. Syria should be given the chance to turn over it's evidence that it didn't use weapons of mass destruction, or turn over the weapons to US or Russian governments and then be tried by the united nations council. Period... The majority does not want another Korean war, and can not afford to keep going to war like it has for 211 total years of war it's known already.

Now, I will let my case rest on this. Say what you will, because it is your right to do so. But one thing is for sure: I will never respect anyone who supports murder and commits murder to prove a point to the world. To me, that is terrorism and all war is wrong. Period.... Good Day sir.

Sorry, in a Republican paradise, we would eat nothing but red meat, slaughter as many animals as we could find and feast on as much other artery clogging goodness as we could get our hands on.  Take that, bleeding heart liberals!
Hurry up on that artery thing you mentioned... please... Cheesy
P.S. To bad about those Rothchilds... They are finally getting there Karma. As so will they all. 

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/03/23/putins-purge-of-the-rothschild-money-changers-from-russia-another-rothschild-goon-found-dead-another-flees-to-u-k/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:56:01 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 06:32:04 pm »

Smiley

Like this?
I do.. Vlad Putin is a smarter man then the last 5 presidents we've had.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:37:03 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 06:40:39 pm »

Smiley

Main stream Media!   

Now what Lars? Now what?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:41:57 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 06:44:15 pm »

63%  Cheesy  The American And Russian people won this debate and thankfully ww3 is postponed.... At least until Israel is attacked.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 07:01:13 pm »

Smiley
http://counterpsyops.com/2013/09/08/us-intelligence-officials-to-obama-it-wasnt-assad/

A dozen former US military and intelligence officials have told US President Barack Obama that they are picking up information that proves Syrian government was not responsible for the chemical attack near Damascus on August 21.

“We regret to inform you that some of our former co-workers are telling us, categorically, that contrary to the claims of your administration, the most reliable intelligence shows that Bashar al-Assad was NOT responsible for the chemical incident that killed and injured Syrian civilians on August 21, and that British intelligence officials also know this,” they wrote to Obama.

Writers of the letter who are from the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) said they chose to assume that Obama has not been fully informed because his advisers decided to afford him the opportunity for what is commonly known as “plausible denial.”

“Our sources confirm that a chemical incident of some sort did cause fatalities and injuries on August 21 in a suburb of Damascus. They insist, however, that the incident was not the result of an attack by the Syrian Army using military-grade chemical weapons from its arsenal. That is the most salient fact, according to CIA officers working on the Syria issue,” the letter read.

They added that according to their confidential sources, “CIA Director John Brennan is perpetrating a pre-Iraq-War-type fraud on members of Congress, the media, the public – and perhaps even you (Obama)”.

“There is a growing body of evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its supporters — providing a strong circumstantial case that the August 21 chemical incident was a pre-planned provocation by the Syrian opposition and its Saudi and Turkish supporters. The aim is reported to have been to create the kind of incident that would bring the United States into the war.

According to some reports, canisters containing chemical agent were brought into a suburb of Damascus, where they were then opened. Some people in the immediate vicinity died; others were injured.

We are unaware of any reliable evidence that a Syrian military rocket capable of carrying a chemical agent was fired into the area. In fact, we are aware of no reliable physical evidence to support the claim that this was a result of a strike by a Syrian military unit with expertise in chemical weapons.

In addition, we have learned that on August 13-14, 2013, Western-sponsored opposition forces in Turkey started advance preparations for a major, irregular military surge. Initial meetings between senior opposition military commanders and Qatari, Turkish and US intelligence officials took place at the converted Turkish military garrison in Antakya, Hatay Province, now used as the command center and headquarters of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) and their foreign sponsors.”

The letter goes on to say that:

“Senior opposition commanders who came from Istanbul pre-briefed the regional commanders on an imminent escalation in the fighting due to “a war-changing development,” which, in turn, would lead to a US-led bombing of Syria.

At operations coordinating meetings at Antakya, attended by senior Turkish, Qatari and U.S. intelligence officials as well as senior commanders of the Syrian opposition, the Syrians were told that the bombing would start in a few days. Opposition leaders were ordered to prepare their forces quickly to exploit the U.S. bombing, march into Damascus, and remove the Bashar al-Assad government.

The Qatari and Turkish intelligence officials assured the Syrian regional commanders that they would be provided with plenty of weapons for the coming offensive. And they were. A weapons distribution operation unprecedented in scope began in all opposition camps on August 21-23. The weapons were distributed from storehouses controlled by Qatari and Turkish intelligence under the tight supervision of US intelligence officers.”

The Obama administration is trying to get international support for attacking Syria, but it has failed to even convince its Arab allies to accompany the US military.

According to US Secretary of States John Kerry, US Middle Eastern allies have agreed to give financial support to a military strike, but they will not take part in it.

Pope Francis of the Roman Catholic Church warned against military actions against Syria and urged world leaders to pull humanity out of a “spiral of sorrow and death.”
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:49:04 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 03:10:48 pm »

I hope the world sees this as another Globalist ploy to try to start another pointless war.

How is Libya and Yemen working out ?

Have we finished up in Afghanistan and Iraq yet ?  WW2 didn't take this long !!!

Are we going tho let the Globalists just totally wear down the US Military so they can bring in foriegn troops in to usher in their North American Union Plan ?

Countries should fight wars on their terms not those of the Globalists.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 09:52:50 pm »

I hope the world sees this as another Globalist ploy to try to start another pointless war.

Have we finished up in Afghanistan and Iraq yet ?  WW2 didn't take this long !!!

Are we going tho let the Globalists just totally wear down the US Military so they can bring in foriegn troops in to usher in their North American Union Plan ?

I seen the same thing in what's going on.... However, more then half of the people in this country knows somethings not right here.
If the global elite think it's going to be so easy, think again.... The Rothchild family is now under fire from the UK, and Russia, Sweden, and 6 other countries. Which include China.
In the mean time, Secret Societies are being more closely watched and Debated about world wide.. No Fears brother, The word got out.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2013, 04:30:45 pm »

I don't hear anymore casualty reports coming from Iraq or Afghanistan, mostly cause we have mots of the troops out of there. And we never had ground forces in Libya or Yemen, so what is the big deal?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 06:39:38 pm »

The Temple Mound..... Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 05:00:38 pm »

I seen the same thing in what's going on.... However, more then half of the people in this country knows somethings not right here.
If the global elite think it's going to be so easy, think again.... The Rothchild family is now under fire from the UK, and Russia, Sweden, and 6 other countries. Which include China.
In the mean time, Secret Societies are being more closely watched and Debated about world wide.. No Fears brother, The word got out.  Wink

Yeah thank God for the internet putting the kybosh on most of their plans.

The problem is that America stays subjected to their plans by being so damned clueless about politics and banking.  Some won't become aware until they are literally on the FEMA trucks heading to the FEMA Camps.

What amazes me is how the poor know how to build a winning football team or basketball team and know all kind of player strategies and team set ups but ask them how to run a debt free monetary system, or what it takes to get the economy going to get out of being poor and they just look at you funny.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2013, 03:34:24 pm »

Resource based economy all the way.  Cool
Think of how money is backed. To establish a working economy we have to do what the world isn't.
Stop defense spending and start getting this space race going.
The first of these, weather government or private enterprise that can mine and return materials from asteroids will be beyond wealthy.

People can work and contribute. In exchange-free medical, Free energy, free education, food, water. The more they contribute to improving the overall, the more they are entitled to obtain.
The more credits individuals earn, the more credits they are able to get being and doing what they want or love.

Give me this oppurtunity! I would be able to support 5 families with the entitlement credits I know I can earn,.  Smiley promise.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2013, 03:39:04 pm »

Resource based economy all the way.  Cool
Think of how money is backed. To establish a working economy we have to do what the world isn't.
Stop defense spending and start getting this space race going.
The first of these, weather government or private enterprise that can mine and return materials from asteroids will be beyond wealthy.

People can work and contribute. In exchange-free medical, Free energy, free education, food, water. The more they contribute to improving the overall, the more they are entitled to obtain.
The more credits individuals earn, the more credits they are able to get being and doing what they want or love.

Give me this oppurtunity! I would be able to support 5 families with the entitlement credits I know I can earn,.  Smiley promise.

Sounds like trekiie-nomics.  Which is a good thing.

What if we decided to issue debt free money and had a space based economy ?  How radically different would our lives be ?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 05:59:43 pm »

Smiley Well Volitzer, if I could put a team together to explore the idea further with people who would do it just to do it.....
You would be on the recruiting list. I know what you do from past conversations and your talents would be very appreciated.

John Hutchison even told me in an E-mail a couple years back that he would love to help.
Yes ReallY!

Now, if we could just get ahold of some of those scientists that were in operation paper clip to lend us a bit of their expertise.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: