Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 02:14:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8761 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »

Grin

Another friend of mine writes: posted on face book.
GET. THIS. ****. It has *everything* to do with morals at this point- our morals. How do we make this stop??? Every man and woman who serves in any branch of the US mIlitary needs back the **** out. NOW. You can't use "I was just following orders" at this point. You know the difference between right and wrong. And there are no two ways about this. This is SO wrong.

You are being USED for a means that has nothing to do with your safety nor that of "your country". And you are giving your consent freely. The men you work for would have you murder for their means. Your country- these United States of America and their NATO allies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO ) are backing Syrian rebels and framing a government that they (US and the controlling elite) would like very much to acquire. Regardless of the means.

That's all it is- Divide. Conquer. Acquire. You are collateral damage. You are one of many expendable pawns in a plan that is far bigger than you can possibly fathom and if you continue to give your consent in these false flag wars that are more about the elite taking over the world RISK style (this isn't a game anymore) it will only continue to get worse. The people you work for are untouchable because YOU are *their* first line of defense. You do their dirty work for them and therefore they don't have to be held accountable. Who would they have to send if every one just stopped following orders? Are you really worried about the unemployment rate going up? Is that why you're willing to participate? If it's all about the money I don't see any difference whatsoever between you and them.

To be quite honest, I think humanity is SO MUCH **** BETTER THAN THIS. If everyone in the military stopped following orders, we would have to rely on one another. Is that so bad? Human beings *really* helping one another?? Feeding and clothing one another? I just can't see family and friends leaving these folks out in the cold with no place to turn. We would have to give our sense of empathy quite the work out because we'd be implementing the "Love your neighbor as yourself/Treat others as you would like to be treated" standard. We'd be setting a pretty bold example of how it could really work. All of the information is there. All of the resources *are there*. The model simply needs to change. We simply have to choose life. Really, spending trillions of our taxes on the perpetuation of war when we should be caring for one another. When are we going to learn from History and *choose* to take another path?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? Do you get it yet? Nothing *good* will come of this war. STOP THE MADNESS!
GET. THIS. ****. It has *everything* to do with morals at this point- our morals. How do we make this stop??? Every man and woman who serves in any branch of the US mIlitary needs back the **** out. NOW. You can't use "I was just following orders" at this point. You know the difference between right and wrong. And there are no two ways about this. This is SO wrong.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: