Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:34:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8702 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: August 22, 2013, 05:57:48 pm »

Hiya Harry,

I would start it out like this - no marriage, no religion, no laws of any kind other than one: people can't go around hurting each other! That takes care of war, murder, all that stuff. And no marriage cause then people could screw whoever they want with no guilt!  Wink

Oh that's brilliant !!!!!    Roll Eyes  Soon you have a nation of bastard children that no one will claim responsibility for.... then what.... you'll be repeating what goes on in the ghettos on Earth.... crime, poverty, welfare, and eventually a collapsed civilization.

What would be the name of this planet....  ?   Feministia

No thanks....

I'd bring a Bible and the US Constitition for starters then all the 27 Amendments.

Rebel, I'm sure Rachel ment no pun brother.... Settle down man. I mean if you really get down to it, the idea has a small amount of real merit here.
Sure there would be an increase of births. However, if the consenting individuals involved understand the consequence of these acts and agree to act responsibly.
The increase of population would certainly help in ensuring the survival of the human race.  Wink  Besides, random partners exist all through nature. Humans are the only species to adopt marriage in to it's social order.

I do like the concept of creating our life philosophies around what the bible and free masons have established here. Yet it's the basis of those things and there outcomes that must be more carefully thought out.
Just saying. May I also add- with no government in place, money might for once be replaced by contribution to building resources that everyone benefits from.....Your social merit is based on what you contribute to the good of all.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 06:16:02 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: