Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:43:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8432 times)
Rebelitarian

« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2013, 02:10:22 pm »

Did you ever hear the story about the Watchers and the daughters of Cain? The angels mated with the earth women cause they thought they were hot and produced a whole race of giants! I don't know how we go from there to aliens with their sex experiments and their constant probing but we'll get there.  Wink

The term Anunnaki was translated as "those who came down from heaven".  Since archeologists figured there were no aircraft in antiquity they just assumed it was giants.

The tallest a human can get is 8 feet and in Earth's gravity that would cause all kinds of calves and foot problems with just weight issues.  Now the Nords are a race of Lyrans who get 8 feet tall but aboard a spacecraft you don't have Earth's gravity causing you leg problems.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2013, 03:20:19 pm »

Sumerians called them the Anunnaki....
It's an interesting thing because from the Sumerians, were born the religion and the whole of middle eastern culture.
Including Egyptians.... India has tons of references to this story of the "Gods", descending down and interacting with humans. Even a war is depicted in Ancient India between the gods and man.
That takes place in the sky.

I mean literally every culture on the planet did several of the same things.
Made pyramids, found all over the planet as were discovering.
Beings were seen in the skies and were called Gods by man by every culture on the planet.
And so many other anomalies to even speak of are all right there....

Is there a war in heaven?
Yes, just like always and it will continue until........
The veil is lifted.
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2013, 11:18:05 pm »

Did you ever hear the story about the Watchers and the daughters of Cain? The angels mated with the earth women cause they thought they were hot and produced a whole race of giants! I don't know how we go from there to aliens with their sex experiments and their constant probing but we'll get there.  Wink

The term Anunnaki was translated as "those who came down from heaven".  Since archeologists figured there were no aircraft in antiquity they just assumed it was giants.

The tallest a human can get is 8 feet and in Earth's gravity that would cause all kinds of calves and foot problems with just weight issues.  Now the Nords are a race of Lyrans who get 8 feet tall but aboard a spacecraft you don't have Earth's gravity causing you leg problems.

Hmm, I seem to recall giants unearthed in the west of about thirteen feet tall, so I am not sure that your eight foot hypothesis is correct. They have a website someplace on giants that details all the 'giant' findings.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2013, 12:51:49 pm »

Show me a link, they would have to have elephant calves and thighs then to support that amount of weight.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2013, 02:01:20 pm »

Show me a link, they would have to have elephant calves and thighs then to support that amount of weight.

Smiley

Not sure how hoaxed the material is or isn't. Can never be sure of that.
However I see a huge difference in bone densities in the skeletal remains.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 02:03:13 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2013, 02:05:27 pm »

http://www.bibleprobe.com/nephilim.htm

Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2013, 01:03:18 pm »

Smiley

Not sure how hoaxed the material is or isn't. Can never be sure of that.
However I see a huge difference in bone densities in the skeletal remains.

Lot of those photos look photoshopped.

If there were humanoids that were taler than 8 feet, 1) they weren't from Earth, 2) there was some kind of Nord genetics involved.  I am not saying it is impossible but with just the Anunnaki and human genome anything more than 8 feet the body mass collapses in on itself.

Maybe with Nord physiology there is an element in the bones that allows for it to support greater mass, like an iron bar could support more weight than a wooden one.

What we have to realize is that even in Anunnaki time there were thriving human civilizations in Andromeda, Lyrae, Orion, Pleadies, Sirius and other Star Systems.  Nords could have been part of some Lyran crews that did make it too Earth.

If we ever get out of our ignorance and meet our space neighbors, then once again this Federation will once again be open to Earth humanity.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »

Here is the website I was talking about!  This guy has been documenting the existence of giants for years. You'll notice that most are well over eight feet!

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=30

There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
- Genesis 6:4

NEWS: THE NEW GENESIS 6 GIANTS WEBSITE IS LIVE! - www.genesis6giants.com

Journey and discover the world Giants with Steve Quayle.
To ORDER this book please call: (406) 586 - 4842
The Days of Noah
Giants in Scripture
Book of Enoch – new translation
Book of Enoch
Epic of Gilgamesh
Ancient & Lost Civilizations
Gilgamesh Tomb Found!
Gog
Floods Stories from Around the World
The Book of Giants
Ancient Egyptian Treasures in Grand Canyon
The Karankawa
Lost City of the Grand Canyon

Stretch your mind back to childhood. What giants do you remember? Jack and the Beanstalk? Hercules? Paul Bunyan? Goliath? What were you told and what did you read? With the exception of Goliath and an occasional ornery cyclops, legends emphasized their innate goodness, eye-popping feats accomplished with unparalleled strength, victories over the bad guys and all performed by "gentle giants". What if it were all a lie? What if the truth were something much MUCH more sinister?

I have invested over 30 years researching the vast history of giants. It has, for the most part, been kept from the public. Proof of giants' existence - their skeletal remains - has been quickly secreted away in obscure museums, when not destroyed. Additionally, time has cloaked and sugar-coated these creatures' true perverse nature, the majority too vile, too demonic for bedtime stories. However, history is replete with their tales of unimaginable cruelty, sexual perversity, cannibalism and pagan rituals. This is only the beginning. Some things are best forgotten. . . or are they?

Where did these giants come from and what was their connection with ordinary humans? Just who were they? What happened to these extraordinary creatures? Is it possible they could ever return? The last question I will answer right now - YES, they most definitely could return! And they have something much worse in mind for mankind.

Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or - several inches or more.
    15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late 1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction. Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here. This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and myself above.
    Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was an 8' 6" skeleton.
    Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4 late 11th century.
    King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least 12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
    A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
    23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.
    A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
    Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.

* Please Note: The extensive and amazing information about "Giants" is online: www.genesis6giants.com
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2013, 07:36:16 pm »

You see one pic also has an image of a massive thighbone!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2013, 10:10:38 am »

Smiley  However, they all died because of their philosophies as we're told....
So if we are to not go the way of these giants. What can we do differently then them?
lol
Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2013, 01:49:04 pm »

There must have been some ET genes floating around to produce these people.  In ancient astronaut theory is true then humans have been getting Lyran "upgrades" for millenia now.  Who knows if some Nord genes didn't come into play or if the Nords needed a pre-warp, class-M planet to vacation and party on, in between their stellar travels.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

I think one would need to start with a few scientists, botanists and general laborers to get the ball rolling. We wouldn't need any military people, police or politicians, they can stay at home.

No military?? What are you going to do if guys from Venus or Jupiter come to attack us, like Volitzer always says, whatcha going to fight them off with, harsh language?

If the Lyrans wanted to take us over they would have by now.

Earth is a pre-warp civilization still.

They do not want us in space until we do get more civilized.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2013, 05:29:41 pm »

No investment banking, in fact no banks!  We'd work on the barter system, a big field where vegetables are planted. Only natural drugs, herbs and weed allowed. People wouldn't be allowed to be rich, nor would they be allowed to be poor. No masters and no slaves. No workers and no employers.  All would work together for the common good, and when a child is born, the entire community would see it as its responsibility to raise it, not just the parents.

The had that in Russia it was called communism and the problem with that is that a mafia class always takes over and tries to run things.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2013, 07:55:46 pm »

Smiley Ok, so let's not take Italians and Russians?
Report Spam   Logged

Vanlyssel
Superhero Member

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2013, 12:41:47 am »

So what's wrong with Italians?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: