Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:14:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8449 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 04:03:37 pm »

Marriage? Hmmm Well I would imagine that people can be joined or consider a life partner. Sure. But I see less constraints involved to be happier as a race. I mean let's take marriages as they are. You commit solely to that one individual and suddenly you have 5 or 6 potential mates that you find way more interesting. Then what? Smiley And then think of the potential outcomes, no matter how cool or mean the other becomes or is for that matter. Just from a male perspective, I would not encourage marriage unless you find a soul-mate that is totally not interested in others and your not the least bit interested in others as well. Then? Go for it.
 Smiley If I wasn't already married, I personally would be like, No Way.... lol
Just keeping it real.
To answer pregnant, Parents are responsible for the care of children period....
I have 5 kids and I love them all so much I will a new world into existence every moment of everyday for them and all the children.
Even though I haven't been a model husband, I for sure, will always be there for my babies no matter what, where, and how it has to be.
If I ever brought another life into this world, I will be the same way for them as well.
No doubt in my mind on that. Society, I'm sure would agree with me on this.
Wink I am a man who is nurturing and loving enough to do so....  As for the marriage part, No I don't hoe around. But yes, I always wonder what life with someone different would be like and I rarely see the same girl in my mind in these fleeting thoughts. And No, my hands are not on my ____ when this happen. lol Just being honest.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:30:39 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2013, 04:59:57 pm »

Smiley pist..... Come and See.

Enchanting yes? (nods agreeably)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:22:46 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rebelitarian

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2013, 03:32:49 pm »

Going into space you are not going to be free to do as you please.

There is a Federation of Planets already out there to keep the "Tattooine" type planets in check already.

So for those thinking that you'll have a nice slave or prostitution market on a new world think again.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »

Smiley   I just want to find a planet that is like Earth used to be before the industrial age. As for what philosophies we would use to establish a utopian existence, there is literally eons of preconditioning we would have to sift though. Besides, slaves are people who have to work. Contributors are those who work because they want to. I'm a slave here on Earth and this is why I'm looking for ways to contribute to something more productive.  Wink

"There is a Federation of Planets already out there to keep the "Tattooine" type planets in check already.
So for those thinking that you'll have a nice slave or prostitution market on a new world think again."

So why haven't they put this one in check yet? lol
This is as tattooinish as they come. Think about that for a moment.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:47:47 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2013, 09:54:48 am »

Love thy neighbor as thy brother....

« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 09:55:22 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2013, 10:14:59 am »

As an experiment, I thought I could base some fundamental laws that could govern a new world.
Based on some of the ideas we've expressed so far. Each of us represent 10,000 people who now will be the first to colonize the planet Eden.

To vote; Simply type agree or disagree.

1. All Edenians will be asked to vote for ideas and not presidents.

2. No killing, No war.
3. No sexual harassment, and/or ****.
4. No Stealing or unlawful taking of personal properties claimed and owned by others.
5. We will not hurt any part of our planet and it's eco-systems. No polluting, or unauthorized harvesting of forestation.
6. Disputes and disagreements must NOT be handled with violence and should be made known to council members.
7. No killing of life form native to Eden. (except if it is self defense) Self Defense claims will be fully investigated.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:18:58 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2013, 10:23:11 am »

I have something here for you all to watch, if you will.
I would hear a world leader say this today, and if he was sincere.
I would support him 100%......

It was made 70+ years ago and the situation that we see in this shot video is so on point with what we know today.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:25:48 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2013, 02:38:41 pm »

Smiley   I just want to find a planet that is like Earth used to be before the industrial age. As for what philosophies we would use to establish a utopian existence, there is literally eons of preconditioning we would have to sift though. Besides, slaves are people who have to work. Contributors are those who work because they want to. I'm a slave here on Earth and this is why I'm looking for ways to contribute to something more productive.  Wink

"There is a Federation of Planets already out there to keep the "Tattooine" type planets in check already.
So for those thinking that you'll have a nice slave or prostitution market on a new world think again."

So why haven't they put this one in check yet? lol
This is as tattooinish as they come. Think about that for a moment.

What do you think the thousands of UFO sightings are every year ?

You have a mainly Lyran (exo-human) Federation monitoring us.  They have  their outposts in the most inaccessible areas of the Earth so no Earth human can accidentally stumble upon them.  The High Altitude of the Andes Moutains, Shangrila in Asia, many underwater sea bases.

The have a Prime Directive of non-interference, however they also have a Prime Directive 2.0 in which they will interfere if kakistocratic governments threaten planet-wide survival... nuclear weapons, viral weapons, neutron bombs - where the structures stay intact but the radiation kills all surrounding organisms.

They will not have Earth ending up like Mars and Mercury... now uninhabitable due to past nuclear wars.

We would have to go to Venus or Saturn and learn all about Mars' and Mercury's pasts so if we do venture out into space we Earth people don't start up another Tattooine type planet that ends up like Mars and Mercury.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2013, 05:38:02 pm »

Smiley Lyrans approve of my thinking.... I have met them and we share philosophical ideas often.
In fact the Exodus is inspired by what I've witnessed in a telepathic conversation with an individual.

Volitzer, they want us to acknowledge what is wrong for ourselves and choose between programming and instinct.
This became the focas of this thread for me. However the threat to most human life at the moment that concerns me is;
Over population of this planet. This is one of the other reasons the exodus space station should be considered.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:39:01 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2013, 12:27:14 am »

Who are the Lyrans and why are they monitoring us? Don't you think that any alien race would already be in cahoots with the government and deciding the course for humankind?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2013, 03:59:11 pm »

The angels of Heaven, and the fallen angels. These are the zetas, and Lyrans... And several other species who are involved.... There is a war in Heaven and they are fighting for and against us.
Our government has a treaty but it's been violated and this war has raged since. If it wasn't for the Lyrans we would already be dead.
However, the powers that are in control of the world's resources, (within the power of their infinite wealth) are indeed the greatest threat to mankind at the moment.
 Roll Eyes As the story of all this goes anyways.

As for philosophies, the one thing I envision more then anything else is a type 1 civilization that doesn't exchange currency.
It works together for the good of all. Every act is a matter of either needs like clear fresh water, and whole foods to things like technology and science.
Every contribution to further human progress is what matters to the collective survival of our species.
Despite what the truth is about mankind's place at the moment, we have a free will.
With that said, why are we still continuing on the way we are?
We CAN do anything, and loving one another as brothers and sisters in it's truest sense is what it will eventually take to overcome our programming.

The word Slaves was mentioned. Ironic that we hardly notice that as we are living day to day that it isn't obvious that we are slaves to mere men who care about nothing but fortune and power.
Yet if we can free our mind from this prison and envision something, anything together. The chains of our bonds will break, and a new world will be created.
One that is not governed by fast talking devils with no souls. But a world filled with people who understand hardships and want better for themselves and each other.
That is what being a human means. It means to be created to love and create. Why would we wish to surrender this freedom a second longer to the filthy ways of the greedy, and weak-minded who care nothing for life? I am proud to be human because I can love, and because I see something greater then myself at work all around me. Philosophically, I am a slave who is free spirited and I am ready to choose freedom.
Help me reject their orders and let us decide the future we want for once in human history. If it's their world you want, fine. Do nothing.
However, consider this... You can share the responsibility for the destruction they thrive on. The wars. Deaths of innocent women and children. Global depletion of fertile Earth and so on.
 Huh For me, there is only one choice for becoming a better more responsible race.

We must starve the beast by doing all we can out of love and the sake of our survival. We have to do what must be done with no expectations like money, or the things they use for rewarding deeds.
Somehow, we need to organize a global labor strike. Don't spend any money. Don't go to work, and don't cash checks. Withdraw all your money and sit on it and don't give it to any businesses.
If you need food, pay a poor farmer. Water? We can use what we know about purification methods for drinking water. These won't answer all the questions some of you will ask. However, consider how long the human race has been here. Before money, PEOPLE survived. And now, if we can have those gifted individuals who will apply their genius for free... We can undo what has been done and do something else to reinvent the world as a better place that isn't ran by the choices of the few. It can be reinvented with the ideas of people like you and me.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:19:55 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2013, 04:41:16 pm »

So how are the Lyrans and fallen angels the same thing, Harry? First time I heard that. Seems to me they are two separate species.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »

Well according to Ancient Alien theorist.... Ancient man was having visits from other- worldly beings and could have easily mistaken their technology as being something more divine.
Hence, aliens were the angels and demons we have all been told about for thousands of years.....
Now, as an experiment substitute the word Angel for Alien when reading the bible. It will make you think differently about whats there.

Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2013, 07:08:27 pm »

Did you ever hear the story about the Watchers and the daughters of Cain? The angels mated with the earth women cause they thought they were hot and produced a whole race of giants! I don't know how we go from there to aliens with their sex experiments and their constant probing but we'll get there.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2013, 03:50:05 am »

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: