Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:55:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8454 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2013, 04:22:46 pm »

A lot of what I've been into lately is historical research for investigations... As for any field work, I've been following UFO activity more then anything.
 Smiley I feel less burdened by it emotionally. Why did you want to team up? Or were you looking to compare notes?
Sandra Taylor? lol

P.S...

https://www.facebook.com/harry.erie 
You can contact me here on my E-mail...
Check profile here at AO...  Wink
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:52:33 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2013, 10:57:01 pm »

Back on topic; Sorta

I did something that probably won't change the world, but it shows a try.
I wrote a letter to Russian president, Vlad Putin.
It started with me explaining that we the American people have protested The acts our all Government
action in recent history and our president will not hear us.
I asked him to speak on behalf of the American people to stop the attack on Syria.
 Grin
For real.. I did that.

http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/send

This is what I tried;
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:58:16 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2013, 11:19:16 pm »

Grin

Another friend of mine writes: posted on face book.
GET. THIS. ****. It has *everything* to do with morals at this point- our morals. How do we make this stop??? Every man and woman who serves in any branch of the US mIlitary needs back the **** out. NOW. You can't use "I was just following orders" at this point. You know the difference between right and wrong. And there are no two ways about this. This is SO wrong.

You are being USED for a means that has nothing to do with your safety nor that of "your country". And you are giving your consent freely. The men you work for would have you murder for their means. Your country- these United States of America and their NATO allies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO ) are backing Syrian rebels and framing a government that they (US and the controlling elite) would like very much to acquire. Regardless of the means.

That's all it is- Divide. Conquer. Acquire. You are collateral damage. You are one of many expendable pawns in a plan that is far bigger than you can possibly fathom and if you continue to give your consent in these false flag wars that are more about the elite taking over the world RISK style (this isn't a game anymore) it will only continue to get worse. The people you work for are untouchable because YOU are *their* first line of defense. You do their dirty work for them and therefore they don't have to be held accountable. Who would they have to send if every one just stopped following orders? Are you really worried about the unemployment rate going up? Is that why you're willing to participate? If it's all about the money I don't see any difference whatsoever between you and them.

To be quite honest, I think humanity is SO MUCH **** BETTER THAN THIS. If everyone in the military stopped following orders, we would have to rely on one another. Is that so bad? Human beings *really* helping one another?? Feeding and clothing one another? I just can't see family and friends leaving these folks out in the cold with no place to turn. We would have to give our sense of empathy quite the work out because we'd be implementing the "Love your neighbor as yourself/Treat others as you would like to be treated" standard. We'd be setting a pretty bold example of how it could really work. All of the information is there. All of the resources *are there*. The model simply needs to change. We simply have to choose life. Really, spending trillions of our taxes on the perpetuation of war when we should be caring for one another. When are we going to learn from History and *choose* to take another path?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?? Do you get it yet? Nothing *good* will come of this war. STOP THE MADNESS!
GET. THIS. ****. It has *everything* to do with morals at this point- our morals. How do we make this stop??? Every man and woman who serves in any branch of the US mIlitary needs back the **** out. NOW. You can't use "I was just following orders" at this point. You know the difference between right and wrong. And there are no two ways about this. This is SO wrong.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2013, 11:31:25 pm »

This point is; This is about actively attempt to make a difference here.

On another world, these are the things we could avoid by not repeating the mistakes we have made here.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 09:58:57 pm »

video science journal; Exodus 1132 geology Dept. Level 1 entry

I sit here unable to stop my thoughts of an Eden from preoccupying my imagination. We deployed our orbiter class star ships, and established an orbit 6 AUs from the newly discovered paradise. The planet is rich with life and it's sub tropical conditions are just right for human colonization. Finally after 5 long years we are almost ready to set foot on our new world.

Staffing will begin in hours and the first humans from planet Earth will be boarding the first orbiters. Science teams are rallying now to be first to board. (smiles Docking alert sounds) Na na na na. I got here first.
I am accompanied by some of our greatest minds. Charles Walcott, Nicolas Stino, Giuseppe Mercalli which makes up our geology department. I will be working under Stino.
In the physics dept. head staffing we have Leonard Susskind, B.L. Theraja, Sol M. Gruner, and James P. Sethna. Aboard the other supply ships are some of humanities greatest engineers, biologists, oceanographers, and name it. I must admit, it is indeed an honor to be among the first of my species to be setting foot on a rock I have never touched before...
Being a geologist was my first and best choice. (End video)
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2013, 11:53:54 am »

Smiley

Facebook me on this... I see feeds on this like crazy and trust me, it's a popular choice....
Aside from all of this planets problems, What would you contribute to a new planet philosophically?
Or even any new ideas? Wants?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:50 pm »

To raise the bars on the future of philosophy. Lets take fundamental things like our emotions, and see what we can build more stable foundations upon.

First we have to be honest with ourselves about what and who we are.
One thing that I am still struggling to answer entirely for myself is;
I think that the one thing that expresses LOVE the most isn't found in a word, or discreet gesture. It's in the acts of one's entire being. You will never be perfect. Yet, you don't have to be. The people around you know who you are by what you do and have done. With that in mind; What have you done to SHOW love in your ways?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2013, 03:30:05 pm »

I like the idea of no banking and no marriages. What I would also suggest is, no money! We'd plant seeds and eat off the land. The Atlanteans were said to have a large rectangular plain that was said to feed the whole place, we'd have the same!

Aside from domestic plants we would also have the plants and animals of our new planet to eat.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2013, 12:41:01 am »

No eating the animals on the new world! If we can do so much with technology, we can also create synthetic meat, like they did in that movie the Fly!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2013, 02:51:01 pm »

Realistically, we would probably pack live stock on something the size of the Exodus.... But, the mineral and vitamin content of alien substances may prove to be extremely beneficial.
Report Spam   Logged

Lars Worthington III

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2013, 11:12:32 pm »

Sorry, in a Republican paradise, we would eat nothing but red meat, slaughter as many animals as we could find and feast on as much other artery clogging goodness as we could get our hands on.  Take that, bleeding heart liberals!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:13:41 pm by Lars Worthington III » Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2013, 11:20:24 pm »

Grin *n*a*z*i
These guys are so much fun...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:36:21 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 11:34:09 pm »

In a republican paradise? Just stay here on Earth and hurry up with clogging your arteries, Please.
 Wink

Roll Eyes
I would vote for an initial screening of participants for boarding the Exodus in the first place.
LOL
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 10:15:29 am »

No eating the animals on the new world! If we can do so much with technology, we can also create synthetic meat, like they did in that movie the Fly!

I think many in both science and animal rights groups would feel like you do about this Rachel. Smiley
TVP (Textured vegetable protein) is the closest thing we have to a by-product for meat that I am aware of at this point in time and it stores well.
Yet, it offers only vegetable proteins. If we were to make synthetic meats, the materials will have to be completely natural so that we aren't giving ourselves and our children potential toxins.
Maybe naturally occuring proteins found in different meats could be synthetically produced and designed to taste like beef or chicken?  Cheesy

Your point is valid. Scores of different sciences would not support the destruction of alien plant and animals without being given the chance to further study the creatures of another planet. In the quest for human knowledge it is more productive to not eat what we haven't studied first. LOL

:x

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:16:39 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 10:26:00 am »

Smiley As for the people who would be selected to leave Earth, What type of person would be the best choice?
Hypothetically speaking, the average working man and woman who has struggled and knows the hardships of this way of life is the most productive choice.
They will be the most likely to succeed because they are the most adaptable. As history has shown, it is the most adaptable of creatures who have survived all along.
Smarter and stronger is not always more productive when it comes to evolution.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 11:51:36 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: