Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:45:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8436 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 04:44:05 pm »

For the sake of this conversation, may I create an image to work with....

It's been 12 years since we left Earth. Now we have established an orbit around a more geologically stable and totally alive new planet.
Greens and browns, with turquoise waters. Equal if not even more beautiful then the Earth we left behind. Untouched paradise.
 Repeating the negative ways of our existence is not an option.

With that in mind, what would you contribute to the human experience for it's benefit?

Welcome to the planet Eden.
Wink

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:00:17 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 12:39:45 am »

No investment banking, in fact no banks!  We'd work on the barter system, a big field where vegetables are planted. Only natural drugs, herbs and weed allowed. People wouldn't be allowed to be rich, nor would they be allowed to be poor. No masters and no slaves. No workers and no employers.  All would work together for the common good, and when a child is born, the entire community would see it as its responsibility to raise it, not just the parents.
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 05:52:58 am »

Cheesy Wish we had a "like" Button..... Thanks Sarah.
Ideally a new system would emerge, that would not involve the reward of monetary exchange.
 Accreditation‎ for all needed resources produced would entitle you to all you want and need.
Your Merit is how much you earn. Power, water, food, shelter, flight, and so on is all yours.
And it's up to you to provide and you will receive.

Philosophically, worthy of voting in as a part of the plan for establishing new systems.
Agree or disagree?

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2013, 03:42:15 pm »

For fun, we could pretend we are all still aboard our interplanetary space station. (The Exodus)
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2564.0.html

We hold an open think tank online station wide to vote for ideas about how we are going to care for the planet below.
How we are going to care for one another. What kinds of things could we do to ensure that our ideas will be implemented, and so on.

What types of things would you all suggest, and in what catagory would you place your ideas in?
Report Spam   Logged

Warhammer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2013, 09:56:51 pm »

I like the idea of no banking and no marriages. What I would also suggest is, no money! We'd plant seeds and eat off the land. The Atlanteans were said to have a large rectangular plain that was said to feed the whole place, we'd have the same!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2013, 10:05:48 pm »

We could vote on the name of the first colony, and call it Atlantis Prime?
Report Spam   Logged

HEX

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2013, 11:49:08 pm »

No technology - cell phones, TVs, internet, computers, all banned.  They haven't brought the world closer together, made us drift all the further apart.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 05:48:57 am »

No technology - cell phones, TVs, internet, computers, all banned.  They haven't brought the world closer together, made us drift all the further apart.

I don't completely disagree. From a spiritual sense, we aren't as connected as we were when the world was full with hunters and gatherers.

I guess to discover what would be better we would need to ask volunteers to participate in an experiment lasting 2 years.
One small colony living with technology and one small colony living completely without cell phones, TVs, internet, computers.
From this, what do you think we would learn?
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2013, 04:27:16 pm »

Smiley

Imagine this coming up on your television, and you were asked to vote using your remote control.
Report Spam   Logged

Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2013, 10:32:14 pm »

I would hate the no tech thing. Do people really believe we'd be better off without phones? How would we contact someone far away? If we had no TV or internet, how would we know what was going on in the rest of the world?
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2013, 08:33:39 am »

Smiley I have something that a friend of mine wrote on facebook that I want to show all of you.
 It is spot on with what we are discussing in terms of a philosophy/moral that complements this thread.

Earth will be fully established, and will take a few more years after that to rebuild many new Earth communities.

After we move to New Earth. We will still have animals, forest, rivers and lakes, grass and birds. However, the Sun will be more bright, yet it will not feel so hot. Everything around us will have more colors and things will look sharper, fresh, and brighter. Not very many people will be here, because many will choose to go to their original home world.

New Earth will not have religions, nor church systems. There will be no political parties, policymakers, rulers, or leaders. We will have universal rights and there will not be strict laws or regulations on living. The new social system will function on the Universal Law of One.

The most important thing about new Earth is how humanity will live. Presently on our planet, we have many disadvantaged groups like people who are homeless, sick, cannot afford a house or have enough food to eat. We have many types of religions around the world and every country has their own laws and rules. We have bad countries that like to hurt people, and there are people that do horrible things to other people. Those behaviors or actions will not exist on new Earth.

All the established careers currently in place such as in governmental, military/police, celebrities, tabloids, legal/taxation systems, banking/financial sector, and various other institutions, will not exist on new Earth in any way, shape or form.

When we move into new Earth, everyone will be treated equally. It will be a world of love, peace, and mutual respect. Everyone will be kind and loving towards each other. Every single person will have the same quality of life. On new Earth, every person will have the same luxuries and we all look after the welfare of each other. Every person will receive free food, cloths, housing, and education. Everyone will have abundance. There will be jobs to contribute to the new Earth projects, working together as a united world, but you will no longer have to focus on survival and struggle to exist, because there will be no monetary system.

On the material level, you will see that on the new Earth, people will be more satisfied with simple means. They will be more respectful towards Earth and have a lifestyle that is more in harmony with nature. Instead of nourishing themselves with material things they will satisfy themselves with spiritual ‘food’. They will feel nourished by the relationships they have with themselves, with nature and with other people.

Living on new Earth means, every single person will be united and equal, without any competition. In our current world, some people think they are more important than other people, and some people have more things than others. All living things that reside on the planet will be respected. New Earth will operate as one large united world, meaning you can live anywhere on the planet, without any passports or restrictions.

Everyone will follow the universal principles of of Unconditional Love, Unity, and our faith in the Creator. The Creator is the Life Force Energy that exists everywhere and within everything in the universe. All of us are connected to the Creator and this is the reason we will live by the simple law of love and unity.

Our new world will be more relaxed, stress free and you will have a healthier lifestyle, which means you will live much longer on new Earth.

THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN EVERYONE UNITES AS ONE. LOVING SELF AND OTHERS AS ONE ♥ ♥ ♥

Question:  Are you starting to notice New Earth is forming already?

posted by:
Gordana Carich
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2013, 08:50:23 am »

I would hate the no tech thing. Do people really believe we'd be better off without phones? How would we contact someone far away? If we had no TV or internet, how would we know what was going on in the rest of the world?

To get to a new planet, raising the bars on new technologies is kind of a must....
Once we got to a new world, we could probably place less interest in technologies and more interest in the resulting peace and understandings that make us human.
Loving our lives has never been more important then it is today. Love is a fundamental law of human nature.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:48:09 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2013, 04:37:21 pm »

We place a lot of worry into everything these days. In my feeds I see threats of ww3, economic failure, and so many other things that suggest that people are fearful.
I can't offer a solution to the situations our world governments create. I can say though, that fear is what has set us all apart from the beginning. It is one of two root emotions we experience. Fear and Love, are what all other emotions come from. Externally, we live in a world that our internal energies create. The illusion is what is going on around us. Whats real is the energy we emit. With that in mind, what would you rather create with your individual energy? This is what manifests the future we will know tomarrow.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2013, 09:15:45 pm »

Smiley

’m sorry, but I don’t want to be an emperor. That’s not my business. I don’t want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone - if possible - Jew, Gentile - black man - white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness - not by each other’s misery. We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost....

!/images/photos/0000/0874/Great_Dictator_Pub_140-6_normal.jpg! The plane, and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men - cries out for universal brotherhood - for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world - millions of despairing men, women, and little children - victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish. .....

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.

Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will!

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfill that promise! Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!
Charlie Chapman*

I would vote to make this the constitution of a new world.... I have always love this.
We would not be solders who murder and pillage. We would be fighting the war within our very natures to love instead of fear.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:29:52 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Sandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 03:46:51 pm »

A bit off topic, but have you done anymore investigations into the paranormal, Herefornow? I was thinking along the lines of investigating supernatural events.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: