Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:05:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 8457 times)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2013, 11:18:05 pm »

Did you ever hear the story about the Watchers and the daughters of Cain? The angels mated with the earth women cause they thought they were hot and produced a whole race of giants! I don't know how we go from there to aliens with their sex experiments and their constant probing but we'll get there.  Wink

The term Anunnaki was translated as "those who came down from heaven".  Since archeologists figured there were no aircraft in antiquity they just assumed it was giants.

The tallest a human can get is 8 feet and in Earth's gravity that would cause all kinds of calves and foot problems with just weight issues.  Now the Nords are a race of Lyrans who get 8 feet tall but aboard a spacecraft you don't have Earth's gravity causing you leg problems.

Hmm, I seem to recall giants unearthed in the west of about thirteen feet tall, so I am not sure that your eight foot hypothesis is correct. They have a website someplace on giants that details all the 'giant' findings.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: