Atlantis Online
November 17, 2019, 05:48:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 2920 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2013, 04:03:37 pm »

Marriage? Hmmm Well I would imagine that people can be joined or consider a life partner. Sure. But I see less constraints involved to be happier as a race. I mean let's take marriages as they are. You commit solely to that one individual and suddenly you have 5 or 6 potential mates that you find way more interesting. Then what? Smiley And then think of the potential outcomes, no matter how cool or mean the other becomes or is for that matter. Just from a male perspective, I would not encourage marriage unless you find a soul-mate that is totally not interested in others and your not the least bit interested in others as well. Then? Go for it.
 Smiley If I wasn't already married, I personally would be like, No Way.... lol
Just keeping it real.
To answer pregnant, Parents are responsible for the care of children period....
I have 5 kids and I love them all so much I will a new world into existence every moment of everyday for them and all the children.
Even though I haven't been a model husband, I for sure, will always be there for my babies no matter what, where, and how it has to be.
If I ever brought another life into this world, I will be the same way for them as well.
No doubt in my mind on that. Society, I'm sure would agree with me on this.
Wink I am a man who is nurturing and loving enough to do so....  As for the marriage part, No I don't hoe around. But yes, I always wonder what life with someone different would be like and I rarely see the same girl in my mind in these fleeting thoughts. And No, my hands are not on my ____ when this happen. lol Just being honest.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:30:39 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: