Atlantis Online
August 20, 2019, 05:42:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypothetically..... What philosophies would govern a new planet?  (Read 2919 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 09:58:57 pm »

video science journal; Exodus 1132 geology Dept. Level 1 entry

I sit here unable to stop my thoughts of an Eden from preoccupying my imagination. We deployed our orbiter class star ships, and established an orbit 6 AUs from the newly discovered paradise. The planet is rich with life and it's sub tropical conditions are just right for human colonization. Finally after 5 long years we are almost ready to set foot on our new world.

Staffing will begin in hours and the first humans from planet Earth will be boarding the first orbiters. Science teams are rallying now to be first to board. (smiles Docking alert sounds) Na na na na. I got here first.
I am accompanied by some of our greatest minds. Charles Walcott, Nicolas Stino, Giuseppe Mercalli which makes up our geology department. I will be working under Stino.
In the physics dept. head staffing we have Leonard Susskind, B.L. Theraja, Sol M. Gruner, and James P. Sethna. Aboard the other supply ships are some of humanities greatest engineers, biologists, oceanographers, and name it. I must admit, it is indeed an honor to be among the first of my species to be setting foot on a rock I have never touched before...
Being a geologist was my first and best choice. (End video)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: