Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:32:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Made Her Feel 'Terrible About Herse

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Made Her Feel 'Terrible About Herse  (Read 2292 times)
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« on: August 17, 2013, 11:47:18 pm »

Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Made Her Feel 'Terrible About Herself'

By Stefan Lopez (s.lopez@latinpost.com)
First Posted: Aug 09, 2013 09:22 AM EDT
Upton
Upton discusses some of her issues with the industry in the September edition of Elle. (Photo : Elle)

Kate Upton has taken the modelling world by storm with her stunning good lucks and impossibly large curves. Though she has now grown into her fame and has became accustomed the attention she constantly receives, it hasn't always been that way for Upton.

Like Us on Facebook

The 21-year-old supermodel opened up recently to talk about her experience bursting into the public eye with her appearance on the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. For Upton, it was far from a ceremonious moment in her career.

"After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month," Upton tells Elle in its September issue. "Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I'm not a toy, I'm a human. I'm not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your s**t out."

Upton also went on to discuss some of the problems she encountered on set. She noted one time wherein she was wearing a cross during a shoot, and someone wondered out loud why she would even be wearing it, as if she could not possibly be religious due to her job. Just because others may be selling Upton short doesn't mean that she's going down without a fight, however.

"People deal with models like they are children. They think they can pull one over on you. It's actually funny," says Upton. "I'm always like, 'I'm about to pull something on you, and you're so focused on thinking I'm dumb you're not even going to know.'"

Expectations and gossip are certainly nothing new to Upton. Her love life has been the subject of much debate and speculation, most recently for her supposed connection with "Dancing with the Stars" premier dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy. So far, however, she has been fairly aloof in terms of her romantic life.

"I really have never had a serious relationship in the industry," recalls the model. "I'm just having fun. Obviously I have a very busy schedule at this time in my life, and I don't put relationships as a priority."

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/1408/20130809/kate-upton-sports-illustrated-swimsuitcover-made-feel-terrible-herself.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 11:49:20 pm »

Kate Upton **** on Horse Uncensored .Gif of Video Surfaces

First Posted: Aug 16, 2013 03:32 PM EDT
Kate Upton
Kate Upton (Photo : Flickr / Anicetus1)

Internet ****'s holy grail is still tantalizingly out of reach. That uncensored video of supermodel Kate Upton **** on a horse is still elusive, ironically hidden away by self-appointed gatekeepers at TMZ. Still, there might be some footage floating of the video floating around. Keep reading to check them out for yourself.

Like Us on Facebook

You know the video, the one from about two years ago, taken during a spread for Complex magazine Upton was filming. She was only 19 at the time, but she was gamely accommodating. She straddles a horse, attempting futilely to hide her impressive cleavage behind one thin arm, but the pony jostles and she gives up. She struggles to continue her pose for the photographer, but out they pop. But those little red TMZ stars still hide the goods.

TMZ, typically far more puerile than this, says it still has the fully uncensored copy of the video, but they hid Upton's nipples with those little red stars. Briefly, they posted the censored copy of the video for a short time before taking it down amid fears of copyright infringement. Of course, that didn't stop them from posting a reaction video showing two of their employees ogling the original, uncensored video, just to "prove" they still had it.

Share This Story

inShare

But unfortunately, that original video is impossible to find (trust us), and it hasn't popped up yet on video or file sharing or torrent sites.

However, a single uncensored image has surfaced, purportedly a still from that original uncensored video. It looks real, but it could still be a good Photoshop mockup or faked in some other manner. Still, for most people it's close enough either way.

But finally, there's a .gif of a short segment of the clip, totally uncensored, showing Upton drop her hand and reveal full frontal. Does it look like the real thing? Take a look and decide for yourself.

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/1512/20130816/kate-upton-****-horse-uncensored-gif-video-surfaces.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 11:51:34 pm »

Kate Upton **** on a Horse
By Lex June 24, 2013 @ 5:09 PM

There’s so much chicanery on the Internet these days. When I was coming up, the web was a vessel for **** and deceit. But you could usually tell the difference between the two. Now, the lines are blurred. TMZ ran a video clip of Kate Upton dropping her top on a horse during a photoshoot last week. But they censored her titties on the video. Now they’ve pulled the video completely. As if that makes **** disappear from the www. I have no idea if this GIF is real or not. But since so many people sent it in, it must be.

Photo credit: TMZ.com
You can see the animated GIF after the jump…

http://www.wwtdd.com/2013/06/kate-upton-****-on-a-horse/
Report Spam   Logged
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 12:06:49 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: