Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:45:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Real-Life Barbie Doll, Valeria Lukyanova, Releases Bizarre Documentary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real-Life Barbie Doll, Valeria Lukyanova, Releases Bizarre Documentary  (Read 608 times)
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« on: August 17, 2013, 11:42:35 pm »

Real-Life Barbie Doll, Valeria Lukyanova, Releases Bizarre Documentary, Says She's an Alien
By Selena Hill | First Posted: Jul 31, 2013 09:24 AM EDT
Tags Valeria Lukyanova, human Barbie doll

Valeria Lukyanova a.k.a the "Real-Life Barbie Doll" (Photo : Facebook)

Through plastic surgery, dramatic makeup and enormous colored contact lenses, Valeria Lukyanova has successfully turned herself into a "real-life Barbie doll." However, not only does the 23-year-old blonde bombshell aspire to be "the most perfect woman on the Internet," but she also released a documentary detailing her mission to teach others about her deeply ingrained spiritual beliefs.

Like Us on Facebook

In "Space Barbie," a new documentary short created by VICE, Lukyanova reveals that she is really an alien and spiritual guru who is using what she calls her "perfect" appearnce to enlighten the general public.

"The aim of my life is to come to this planet to help people to realize that it is necessary to move from the role of the 'human consumer' to the role of 'human demigod,'" explained the Ukrainian beauty while adorned with a silky blond beard and her body bedecked with two large snakes. "I am everything. Everything is love. Love is God. I am you and you are me."

Lukyanova goes on to say that her spiritual name is Amatue and that she started seeing spirits from "other dimensions" when she was 12 or 13 years old. She adds that she has been reincarnated many times on different planets and that she was a king in one of her past lives.

"I use my appearance to promote my spiritual ideas. It works perfectly well. That's why I will always use this tool," she said, adding that it's "wonderful to look like a doll."

"Even though people call me Barbie, I never tried to look like a doll. I just like everything beautiful, feminine and refined. It just so happens that dolls are based on the image of refined girls," she said.

"I'd seen her like everyone else when she popped up on the Internet with all those bewildering and bizarre images and videos," VICE director Will Fairman told Daily Mail. "And thought there had to be something more behind it all, because I could see little flecks of esoteric stuff."

"I followed it up and discovered she was a new age opera composer and gave seminars on spirituality, so she obviously had a few more strings to her bow than just being a tumblr girl."

Will negotiated coming to the Ukraine to film Valeria, despite the model being "a little bit skeptical" at first.

Watch the full documentary below:

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/24651/20130731/real-life-barbie-doll-valeria-lukyanova-releases-bizarre-documentary-shes-alien.htm?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_79072
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rebelitarian

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:38:06 pm »

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 03:35:03 pm »

Grin

Cheesy Grin
Report Spam   Logged