Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:54:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

P+o+r+n vs. Real Sex: Video Compares Sex Fantasy With Reality

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: P+o+r+n vs. Real Sex: Video Compares Sex Fantasy With Reality  (Read 727 times)
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« on: July 30, 2013, 09:12:27 pm »

P+o+r+n  vs. Real Sex: Video Compares Sex Fantasy With Reality

By Emily Thomas   Posted: 07/30/2013 3:09 pm EDT  |  Updated: 07/30/2013 5:44 pm EDT

**** VS. Real Sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q64hTNEj6KQ&feature=player_embedded&t=0

Apricots depicting variations in v+aginas.

This may come as a shocker, but **** is different from real sex.

Thanks to the Internet, **** is everywhere, and that sets many of us up for some unrealistic expectations in the horizontal hustle.

While real sex can be a passion-filled journey sending sky rockets in flight, some afternoons don't end in delight, just some extremely awkward moments.

New York film production company Kornhaber Brown compares **** stars and regular Joes, side by side. Of course, they need a lot of bananas, sliced papaya and other food as stand-ins for those body parts that make **** stars famous.

The video quotes some startling -- and disturbing -- facts. One that jumps out: "In real life 75 percent of men ejaculate within 3 minutes."

Perhaps that's why, "71 percent of all women can't orgasm through penetration."

Indeed, **** sometimes seems to make real sex seem like really lame sex.

Huffpost contacted Kornhaber Brown for the sources of that info. A spokeswoman was less than forthcoming.

"While the stats are based on credible sources, such as Jon Millward's Deep Inside study, we'd rather stay out of a discussion about scientific, sexual health or social impact issues." Gillian Weeks, Head of Sales and Development said in an email.

"We just made this for fun."

Then again, how much fun can you have in three minutes?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:17:17 pm »

Weird News: On Tour In A Sex Doll Factory

By Tom Miller. Posted on Jul 25th 2013.

sex doll Some man is going to love me one of these days.

Share on Facebook

A "companion" doll factory provides fodder for an incredible photo project.

Whether it's meeting our heroes or seeing how the sausage is made, the world really has a way of dashing our hopes with a peek behind the curtain. Good news, gang, a sex doll factor tour TOTALLY lives up to, and some may say exceeds, any and all expectations.

The Daily Mail had some artistic time on its hands and did a great write-up on a photo project by a guy named Zachary Canepari. Mr. Canepari, possibly a fan of Lars And The Real Girl (like anyone who as ever seen it), decided he wanted to see how a bill becomes a law or rather how a hunk of silicone becomes a $7,000 "companion."

More from YourTango: Flowchart: Is That Facebook Friend Really Your Friend?

The factory, near San Diego, CA, is the home of Abyss Creations. Abyss Creations (which seems like a VERY judge-y name for a company making sex stuff) has an awesomely talented designer in a guy named Matt McMullen. McMullen began designing what he thought was more realistic mannequins and ended up with anatomically correct artificial friends. These friends have become a hit with lonely fellas everywhere despite a bit of a Dr. Frankenstein "what have I done?" factor.

Personally, I'm loath to judge a guy for buying one of these things. For the same price as approximately one date a week for a year, a man (or woman into women or with a great sense of humor) can own an artistically rendered ideal lady-esque plaything (with the requisite three holes). Don't get me wrong, if I showed up at a friend's house and was relatively sure that he was mentally "well," I'd probably give him a very hard time about purchasing one of these suckers.

More from YourTango: Why Lesbians Make The Best Parents

Please, please click through the Daily Mail link and watch the video. It's a wonderful and macabre glance at a niche industry. It's more way more isle of broken toys than creepy wax museum. Enjoy.

See more juicy stories from YourTango:

http://www.yourtango.com/2013189065/weird-news-tour-sex-doll-factory
Report Spam   Logged
Alicia Quarles
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »

The Best Sex Position For Female Orgasm

Share on Facebook   
    submit to reddit

Comment
Plus: Does the G-spot really exist?
Sinclair Institute By Sinclair Institute, Dr. Lori Buckley
MORE ASK AN EXPERT VIDEO

Why Does My Kid Feel Entitled To A Cellphone?
    Why Does My Kid Feel Entitled To A Cellphone?
    Online Dating Bootcamp: How To Create The Perfect Profile Photo
    Online Dating Bootcamp: How To Create The Perfect Profile Photo

LOVEBUZZ BLOG
facebook friends flowchart Flowchart: Is That Facebook Friend Really ...
Lesbian Couple With Baby Why Lesbians Make The Best Parents

POPULAR STORIES

MOST VIEWED
    MOST COMMENTED

Royal Parenting: Kate MiddletonRoyal Parenting: Is Kate Middleton P*$sing Off Buckingham Palace?
    Love: 10 Secrets Of Successful CouplesTop 10 Secrets Of Highly Successful Couples
    I love youI Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It

Are you wondering what the best position is to achieve orgasm? Do you doubt that the G-spot even exists? If so, you've come to the right place.

In this instructional sex video, YourTango Expert Dr. Lori Buckley of the Sinclair Institute explains that most women find it easiest to orgasm when they are on top, noting "Being on top puts you in complete control."

More from YourTango: Can My Husband And I Ever Find Our Sexual Connection Again?

Want to learn more? Check out the video above!

More sex advice from YourTango:

http://www.yourtango.com/2013173655/best-sex-position-female-orgasm-video
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 03:58:09 pm »

10-12 minutes....

I can go for 45 minutes easily.

No wonder why 71% can't orgasm.  Guys you need to be have more staying power.

Every she has 3 with me, easily !!!!!!!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: