Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:30:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Texas Abortion Bill Filibustered By State Senator Wendy Davis Is Dead

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Abortion Bill Filibustered By State Senator Wendy Davis Is Dead  (Read 1028 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: July 07, 2013, 03:34:11 pm »

Gee, just what the world needs another woman-hater! So gee, I guess by your logic only men get to be selfish and irresponsible. And you probably could give a damn about whether or not men pay child support or not and, like Volitzer, don't want women taking welfare either. Misogynistic moron.

You know I think we have the next reality TV show.   Welfare moms and inmate island.   We'll stick all these deadbeats on an island and what they'll have to do is grow their own food, be productive and try to build a society.  ALl the kids will be in the US with relatives as they would be too irresponsible to have them at this point.  If they fail back in jail if they succeed they can come back to America.  We'll have a panopticon around the whole island and some veterans running the place.  3 strike rule.  Be productive in your own life or the state will do it for you.

Damn I should be a TV producer, between that and con-tardia and lib-tardia I could make a fortune.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: