Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:34:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Texas Abortion Bill Filibustered By State Senator Wendy Davis Is Dead

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Abortion Bill Filibustered By State Senator Wendy Davis Is Dead  (Read 1030 times)
Rebelitarian

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 07:21:00 am »

You may be looking forward to it, but your poor fiancee will end up doing most of the work!  I don't plan on having a baby anytime soon, I am too young, but that isn't the point.  Even if I was, why would I want to make every woman who gets pregnant have a baby?  I don't know what their situation is. Frankly, it is none of my business if they do or not, or yours! 

This is where this conservative business about "less government" really falls on its face. You sure as hell don't less government if you want them interfering with private medical decisions!  And you don't care about "life" either, not if you are out buying guns and having no qualms about blowing people away who you think might be coming for them.

I have heard this crap about foreign women from Volitzer, bull sh*it!  Women are loads more liberated in Europe than they are here. Maybe you are thinking of Asia!  The women of America are as hard-working and ambitious as men are, most times even more. They have to be because lots of them are single mothers! And before you and Volitzer go off on women again, remember this: you both had moms that raised you. I am betting they weren't this mythical user/partier type that you seem to keep running into.

No my mom's generation took pride in having and raising kids.  In her generation parents were looked down upon if kids went to jail.  Mothers these days are visiting their sons and their husbands every week on visitation day in these prisons.

Now-a-days welfare mom has a jailbird babby-daddy and the state picks up the tab for both's living expenses.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 02:05:50 pm »

That's because there are too many people in this country now and less opportunities. And here guys like you and Volitzer think we need more people in it! For what, so they can starve, live in poverty or wallow in crime? We need to get some better birth control methods and all the politicians out there who want to ban abortion (for religious reasons mostly, they could give a crap about the child) need to shut the eff up or join the priesthood.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 03:22:07 pm »

That's because there are too many people in this country now and less opportunities. And here guys like you and Volitzer think we need more people in it! For what, so they can starve, live in poverty or wallow in crime? We need to get some better birth control methods and all the politicians out there who want to ban abortion (for religious reasons mostly, they could give a crap about the child) need to shut the eff up or join the priesthood.

So we shouldn't create opportunities just abort babies so those remaining can have what opportunities are left with whatever peon jobs the Globalists decide to keep in the economy ?

I thought you were a Democrat, you can't be pro-people if you want to abort the next generation.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 02:06:26 pm »

That's Krista for you, don't fix the economy or address living issues. abort fetuses so they won't have to compete with the rest of us fo rthe slave wage jobs of the Globalists' neo-feudal economy.

You know JFK would be appalled at you, Obama and modern Democrats right ?
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2013, 09:07:26 pm »

How would you know what JFK would like? I think it was pretty well covered in another thread how JFK was a LIBERAL AND ADMITTED TO IT while you had no idea about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2013, 03:31:27 pm »

JFK got assassinated for issuing debt free money and for saying F@#%-You to the FED.

Obama, has no problem with the debt-slavery system that a central bank institutes onto America.

Remember the Abolitionists were anti-slavery progressives back in the day.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 09:54:05 pm »

JFK and the Fed had nothing to do with his assassination! For all we know it could have been the military, which wanted to get us into deep into Vietnam, or the Cubans, who didn't like the Bay of Pigs (Johnson's theory), or the Mafia, which didn't like RFK's investigations into them. You have to find a motive conclusively before you can figure out why it happened and no one has ever done that yet.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 02:05:40 pm »

It was the Federal-Reserve.

JFK was going to shut them down and they wouldn't allow it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: