Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 07:46:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Obama says Planned Parenthood is ‘not going anywhere’

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama says Planned Parenthood is ‘not going anywhere’  (Read 1037 times)
Moondragon

« on: May 05, 2013, 04:10:31 pm »

Life begins at conception, read a biology book !!!

Life begins when the fetus is viable, which is never under six months. Anything else is religious bs, which, thankfully has no place in our Constitution. You know what the Constitution is, don't you? Thankfully, it does not extend to zygotes!

Love your compassion for children!

Thank You !!!

I was being sarcastic, I'm guessing that you could give a crap about children. You are probably one of those guys that wants every woman who gets pregnant to carry it to term, then want to call her a leech to society because she has to go on welfare to support it!

I am not intolerant of women, I am just pro-life, if women don't want to get pregnant they have condoms and birth control.

Right, and  every birth control method is infallible, right?   Roll Eyes

However once a child is concieved then it is no longer her body but the body of a child's.  How about the rights of the un-born ?

When they are viable then they have their rights! A zygote has no rights, it can't even feel pain, it isn't even as big as your thumb! You basically want to give the same rights to cells in a petri dish that you would give to everyone else: stupid religious fundamentalists! People like you are what is holding this country back from true progress in anything!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: