Atlantis Online
December 14, 2019, 03:46:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Obama says Planned Parenthood is ‘not going anywhere’

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama says Planned Parenthood is ‘not going anywhere’  (Read 354 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: May 05, 2013, 02:52:16 pm »

quote author=Moondragon link=topic=

The **** it is. It is a woman's body from day one, into the ninth month and unless the fetus can stand on its own its not a child yet, its a fetus!

Life begins at conception, read a biology book !!!

Love your compassion for children!

Thank You !!! 

Hate your intolerance for women. When you are able to get pregnant, then you'll be in a position to lecture me on women's rights.

I am not intolerant of women, I am just pro-life, if women don't want to get pregnant they have condoms and birth control.  However once a child is concieved then it is no longer her body but the body of a child's.  How about the rights of the un-born ? 

That's your opinion, luckily it doesn't happen to be the current law. That's why conservatives like you got creamed in the last election, no tolerance for other people's rights.

1st off I am a liberal-libertarian, yes there is a difference.   www.politicalcompass.org/test  Wink  What about the rights of the un-born ?  True liberalism protects, not helps the Globalists engage in more eugenics. 

Planned Parenthood allows women to plan their pregnancies so they aren't doomed to a life of poverty.

If a woman does have a child as a single mother there are food stamps and job training programs to help them both live well. 

Maybe learn something before you go spouting off at the mouth about it.

Learn something, hell I've seen it for the last 40 years and help raised 4 nieces myself.  Believe me parents are not teaching their daughters a damned thing about life which is why so many women are on the government dole for being so irresponsible.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:48:22 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: