Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:12:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Boston Marathon Timeline: Explosions Mark Grim Race Day

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Marathon Timeline: Explosions Mark Grim Race Day  (Read 405 times)
Kristina
Superhero Member

« on: April 16, 2013, 01:23:45 am »

Boston Marathon Timeline: Explosions Mark Grim Race Day

The 2013 Boston Marathon came to a tragic end just before 3 p.m. on Monday, April 15, when twin explosions rocked the finish line causing multiple casualties. At least two people are dead and more than 90 injured, the Boston Globe reported just after 5 p.m.

Below, a timeline of the events of the day. This is a developing story; please check back for updates.

Boston Marathon Explosion (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

1 of 76
Kenshin Okubo / The Daily Free Press / AP

Next

Follow our live blog for the latest updates:

live blog
Oldest Newest
8:31 PM – Today
Newton Police Deny Unexploded Device Report

The New York Times reported that an unexploded device was found in Newton, a wealthy Boston suburb on the Marathon route.

Newton police shot down the report as "incorrect information."

"There were reports of two or three suspicious packages and there did not appear to be any type of device," an officer who answered the phone told The Huffington Post.

--Luke Johnson
8:27 PM – Today
Former Patriots Player Helps

Former New England Patriots player Joe Andruzzi helped a person hurt in the Boston Marathon bombing Monday, showing characteristics more commonly associated with his three brothers -- each members of the New York City Fire Department and first responders to the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center.

Andruzzi, a Staten Island native, was photographed carrying an injured bystander Monday afternoon.
8:03 PM – Today
Blog: Boston Runner Mourns Fans Who Support Him

Thinking people in that crowd were blown up today breaks my heart. As far as I know, I don’t know any of them, personally.

But I do.

They are my dad meeting me after my first Boston my senior year of college in 1992. They are my brother on that same day, at the time an 18 year-old in treatment for brain cancer, who I thought of every step of the way.
They are my mom, probably worrying the whole time I was running that I’d hurt myself or get sick or something, until she saw me cross the finish line. They are my father in-law, not even flinching as, exhausted and dehydrated, I puked on the way home when he picked me up. They are my wife, hugging my disgustingly sweaty and salty body at the finish, and taking care of me at home afterwards.

Guys and women like me can run the same course on the same day as the greatest runners in the world, with 500,000 people cheering for us all, spraying us with their garden hoses, offering us oranges, and thrusting cups of water in our hands (and other liquids, especially in the Boston College area).
8:01 PM – Today
Tuesday Celtics Game Canceled

The NBA has announced that the Boston Celtics' home game against the Indiana Pacers scheduled for April 16 at TD Garden has been canceled. It will not be rescheduled.
7:59 PM – Today
No 'Person Of Interest' In Custody, Chief Says

At least three people have died in the Boston Marathon bombing and no one is in custody, the Boston police commissioner said at a news conference.

There is no "person of interest" in custody, said Commissioner Ed Davis.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said heightened vigilance is "required of everyone," and people should report suspicious packages or activities to police.

"The city of Boston is open and will be open tomorrow, but it will not be business as usual," Patrick said. There will be random police checks of backpacks and parcels, and inconvenience "for the public's safety."

FBI Special Agent In Charge Richard DesLauriers said the criminal probe is a potential terrorism investigation. "I encourage everyone to have a heightened state of vigilance in the Boston area," he said.
7:55 PM – Today
3 Dead In Marathon Bombing

Three people are now dead in the Boston Marathon bombing, Boston police Commissioner Ed Davis said.
7:44 PM – Today
Running Shops Draw Mourners In Wake of Boston Bombings

HuffPost's Catherine New reports:

Across the country, running shops -- along with their Facebook and Twitter accounts -- became de facto hubs for questions and condolences on Monday afternoon after two explosions disrupted the Boston Marathon, killing at least two people and injuring dozens more.

The first blast went off near Marathon Sports' location on Boylston Street in Boston, blasting out the store windows, according to reports.

Phone calls to several of Marathon Sports' Boston locations by The Huffington Post went unanswered, but the company's website featured hashtag #prayforboston along with a link to donate to the Red Cross on Monday afternoon. The company also used its Facebook and Twitter accounts to communicate with runners.

"Incredible tragedy, and at a loss for words. It is a small consolation, but our staff are all safe. Please #prayforboston," Marathon Sports posted on its Facebook page Monday afternoon. The post then became a sort of open guest book for runners and others looking to express horror and shock at the day's tragic events.

Read more here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/marathon-sports-boston-bombings_n_3087968.html?1366071565
7:43 PM – Today
McCain Delays Immigration Press Conference 'Out Of Respect'
SenJohnMcCain    @ SenJohnMcCain : Out of respect for the victims of the terrible tragedy in #Boston, we won't be holding the press conf on #immigration reform tomorrow

7:42 PM – Today
Police Find 5 Unexploded Devices In Boston Area, Wall Street Journal Says
WSJ    @ WSJ : Breaking: Officials found what they believe are five additional, undetonated explosive devices in Boston area. http://t.co/EHpOeRNgcZ

7:40 PM – Today
Marathon Neighbor Says 'Cameras Everywhere'

Joshua Dawson, a Beacon Hill resident and candidate for the Massachusetts state House of Representatives, told HuffPost that Beacon Hill's location may make it easier for investigators.

"One thing about this neighborhood, is that there are banks all over Boylston Street, and they all have cameras in their windows," said Dawson. "So they're going to catch this person, no doubt about it," he said in an interview.

-- Christina Wilkie
7:36 PM – Today
Boston Globe: Authorities Question 'Person Of Interest' At Hospital
BostonGlobe    @ BostonGlobe : BREAKING NEWS: Authorities questioning person of interest in Marathon bombings at Brigham and Women's Hospital.

7:35 PM – Today
Anxiety Builds In Major Cities After Boston Bombings

HuffPost's Ben Hallman reports:

NEW YORK -- Nancy Dawson paused briefly from her quick-paced commuter's walk to consider the words scrolling across a news ticker on the side of a building in Manhattan's Times Square. She had heard the news from a colleague just a few minutes before: Bombs had ripped through a crowd at the Boston Marathon on Monday, killing at least two and injuring scores more.

As a lifelong resident of a city that has been the target of multiple terrorist attacks, Dawson said she had a good idea what Bostonians must be feeling Monday afternoon: angry and frightened, for sure, and also deeply sad.

"I hurt for them," she said. "Every time something like this happens I remember 9/11, and get upset all over again."

Read more here

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/boston-bombings-reactions_n_3088314.html?1366071811
7:22 PM – Today
Marathon Of 'Little Importance' In Sad Day, Organizer Says

Statement from the Boston Athletic Association Monday, April 15, 2013 8:00 p.m. ET

The Boston Athletic Association extends its deepest sympathies to all those who were affected in any way by todays events.

Today is a sad day for the City of Boston, for the running community, and for all those who were here to enjoy the 117th running of the Boston Marathon. What was intended to be a day of joy and celebration quickly became a day in which running a marathon was of little importance.

We can confirm that all of the remaining runners who were out on the course when the tragic events unfolded have been returned to a community meeting area.

At this time, runners bags in Boston which remain unclaimed may be picked up by runners presenting their bib number or proof of race participation at the Castle, at 101 Arlington Street, in Boston.

At this time, we are cooperating with the City of Boston, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and all federal law enforcement officials.

We would like to thank the countless people from around the world who have reached out to support us today.
7:17 PM – Today
'Our Enemies Continue To Plot Against Us,' House Homeland Security Committee Chair Says

U.S. House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said in a statement: "In my judgment this has all the hallmarks of an act of terrorism, but we do not know for sure who did it. I am in touch with local authorities in Boston as well as federal authorities who have launched an investigation into this malicious attack and I am certain that whoever is responsible will be held accountable. I would urge the American people to remain calm but vigilant. Today's events are a stark reminder that our enemies continue to plot against us."

-- Christina Wilkie
7:12 PM – Today
Bostonians Welcome Strangers In Need Of Lodging

Bostonians are opening theirs homes to those in need of a place to stay in the aftermath of the explosions near the finish line at the Boston Marathon. People needing lodging or those with space to offer can enter their information via Boston.com.
Need A Place To Stay?

https://docs.google.com/a/huffingtonpost.com/forms/d/1r2dbf7q2sIiiQWynPNgH74qNeheNycTyk7hXue9AJhs/viewform
Have A Place To Offer?

https://docs.google.com/a/huffingtonpost.com/forms/d/1dqIKVq6IqX4BVXqOW_a9-qmXt1KJ_4Nu3NPNnC1g1mw/viewform
7:10 PM – Today
'No Doubt' It's A Terrorist Attack, Congressman Says

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) told Bill O'Reilly on Fox News there was "no doubt" in his mind that what happened in Boston was a terrorist attack.

"I think we have to be looking to al Qaeda or an offshoot of al Qaeda, or a self-starter here in the United States, a homegrown terrorist," said King.

King said the House Intelligence Committee, which he sits on, will be briefed on the event Tuesday.

-- Amanda Terkel
7:00 PM – Today
Red Cross: 'There Is Currently Enough Blood'

The American Red Cross issued the following statement on the explosions at the Boston Marathon:

Our hearts go out to all those in Boston dealing with this tragedy and our thoughts are with all of those injured.

The Red Cross has sent more than 100 additional blood products to several Boston area hospitals to help meet patient needs. Thanks to the generosity of volunteer blood donors, there is currently enough blood on the shelves to meet demand. People can call 1-800-RED CROSS or go to redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment to give blood in the days and weeks ahead.

Right now, many people are concerned about loved ones in Boston, and it is important for people to connect with one another. People in Boston who have access to a computer can go to redcross.org/safeandwell to list themselves as safe or they can text or call a family member and ask to be registered on the site. Please note that due to high volume, the Safe and Well site is experiencing slow page loads at this time. Please be patient and continue to check back.
6:59 PM – Today
Massachusetts General Hospital Open

A Massachusetts General Hospital parking garage has reopened after authorities searched it for explosive devices. Nothing was found and the garage reopened around 7:50 p.m.

-- Shahien Nasiripour
6:52 PM – Today
Mass General Tweets It's Not Locked Down
bostonherald    @ bostonherald : RT @massgeneralnews: Contrary to some reports, #MGH is not currently on lockdown.

6:48 PM – Today
HuffPost Live: Eyewitness Describes Gruesome Scene

6:47 PM – Today
BREAKING: SWAT Team At Mass. General

6:45 PM – Today
BREAKING: Mass General On Lockdown, Suspicious Device Found In Garage

6:44 PM – Today
NY Times: Several Other Devices Found Earlier Today

The authorities also found a device at St. James and Trinity Streets that did not explode, the person said, and two other devices were found, including one in Newton, outside of Boston.

Read more here
6:35 PM – Today
Reuters Reporter: CONFIRMED 67 Injured, Including 2-Year-Old

6:31 PM – Today
Boston Cell Phone Service Unavailable After Explosion

Cell phone service was unavailable in parts of Boston Monday following a series of explosions near the finish line at the Boston marathon, according to reports.

News outlets and Twitter users reported that wireless coverage across the city was spotty after the explosions, which left two people dead and at least two dozen injured, according to police.
6:28 PM – Today
More Than 120 Injured, 2 Confirmed Dead

6:26 PM – Today
Statement From Amtrak

Amtrak will continue to operate normally following the incident in Boston this afternoon. Amtrak Police (APD) is stepping up patrols and conducting increased sweeps of stations and track right-of-ways.

Amtrak Police (APD) is holding-over officers to ensure adequate staffing levels and is working with local and national law enforcement partners and staffing regional intelligence centers to share and collect information in response to the events taking place in the Boston area.

Amtrak Police (APD) is asking train crews to remain vigilant and report all suspicious activity by dialing 911 or Amtrak Police (APD) at 1-800-331-0008.

6:22 PM – Today
Update From Boston Children’s Hospital, 6:15 p.m. ET

Boston Children’s Hospital received eight patients injured at the explosion at the Boston Marathon. Patients’ conditions ranged from good to serious. There were no patient deaths among the patients brought to Boston Children’s from the scene. Our patients included:

A 9-year-old girl with leg trauma who is in the operating room.
        A 42-year-old parent of a patient is being treated in the ED.
        A 7-year-old boy is being treated in the ED for a minor leg injury.
        A 12 year old with a femur fracture has been admitted.

A 2 year-old-boy with a head injury has been admitted to the Medical/Surgical ICU.

Three additional patients in good condition were treated in the ED According to Boston EMS, we will not be receiving any more patients from the Boston Marathon scene.

As more news becomes available, we will continue to send out updates and post them on bostonchildrens.org.

6:21 PM – Today
Obama: 'We Are United'

6:16 PM – Today
College Campuses Near Explosion Site Warn People To Stay Away

The Boston Architectural College, which is just a few blocks from the explosion site, has closed all buildings on campus:

The Boston Architectural College has been directed by Longwood Security, in conjunction with the Boston Police Department, to close all BAC buildings for any uses, until further notice.

Berklee College of Music, also near ground zero, remains open but advises students to stay away from campus if they aren't already. In a notice on their website, Berklee said they have no reports of injuries to members of the school's community or damage to its property.
Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 03:46:26 pm »

Let's hope there were no real victims in this obvious governmental false-flag.

Amazing how there's always money to do this crap during depression times.
Report Spam   Logged
Jill Elvgren
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 01:26:25 am »

It was NOT a false flag operation. Gee, at least have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Report Spam   Logged

<< ...More Gratitude...Less Attitude...>>
<< ...Decide to be a victor instead of a victim...>>
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 02:47:58 pm »

We've seen enough of these, anytime Obama is in trouble politically the CIA goes into full gear and false-flags for politicians with low ratings.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:48:20 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 02:49:45 pm »

More Photos Show Private Military Security Running Drills at Boston Marathon

Mike Adams
Natural News
April 18, 2013

Natural News has now confirmed that at least five private military contractors were operating on scene at the Boston marathon, and that they all carried black backpacks which look very similar to the backpack carrying the pressure cooker bomb (see pictures below).

The mainstream media is completely censoring any mention of these “Craft” operatives, pretending they don’t even exist. Only the alternative media is conducting real investigative journalism on these bombings. The mainstream media isn’t interested in the truth; they only want to spin the attack into a new way to somehow blame conservative Americans for something they had no part in.

Thanks to the help of researchers posting on 4Chan, plus a bit of our own analysis, we’ve been able to bring new research to light as you’ll see in the photos below.

Who is this guy and what is he holding in his hand?

The following photo was snapped mere moments after the first bomb detonation. Many people are asking, “Who is this guy?” and why is he dressed in combat boots and military BDUs (pants)? More importantly, what is he carrying in his hand?

We were able to get a close-up of the object in his hand:

With a bit of research, we were able to confirm this object is an “Inspector Radiation Alert” device that detects the kind of radiation which would be produced in a dirty bomb attack or a nuclear attack:

This immediately brings up all sorts of questions, such as: Who hired this guy? Whose side is he on? Why would he anticipate the need for a nuclear radiation detector? What kind of private military operative routinely carries such expensive gadgets?

Four more operatives with the exact same uniforms
As we browsed through the photos, we located four more private military operatives with the exact same dress: Tan combat boots, tan BDUs, black jackets, black backpacks and tactical communications gear.

Here’s a picture of three of these men reacting to the explosion. The one in the middle is the same guy in the radiation detector photo, above:

There are several things worth noting in this image:

1) All three of the men look surprised, even shocked by the events. This might argue against their prior knowledge of the bombings.

2) The object in the right hand of the man in the middle may resemble a small handgun, but I’m sure it isn’t. Why? Because no highly trained private military operative would carry a handgun with a “pincer” grip as appears in the photo. A proper grip on a handgun is far deeper into the palm. This object is most likely the same radiation detector shown above, just captured from a weird angle with a flapping leather case of some sort.

3) The man on the left, an older gentleman, appears to be holding an object in his right hand which seems capable of being actuated with his thumb.

4) The man on the right reveal “The Craft” skull logo on his shirt because his jacket just happened to open up for this photo (see below).

Here’s a photo comparison of “The Craft” logo on his shirt:

Here are two more operatives on the scene, wearing the exact same uniform:

If you look at the hat for one of these men, you can clearly see “the Craft” skull logo on his hat:

Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle was also a member of The Craft. He was murdered by one of his close friends a few months ago. The appearance of The Craft operatives at the Boston marathon bombing raises new questions about Chris Kyle’s death:

Here’s Chris Kyle on national TV wearing the “Craft” hat:

Here’s the Craft motto, which says “Violence does solve problems.”

If you still doubt these are “Craft” operatives, check out The Craft website where all these images, logos and uniforms are instantly confirmed.

Bomb bag resembles the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives

Here’s where all this gets incredibly spooky: The backpack that carried the pressure cooker bomb looks very similar to the black backpacks worn by The Craft operatives:

Here’s another view of the “Craft” skull logo on a training shirt, taken from their own website:

This photo shows The Craft operatives at a trade show. Everybody is wearing the trademark tan combat boots and tan BDUs:

What does it all mean?

First off, let’s get the attacks of the moron trolls out of the way — people who will say these photos are a “conspiracy theory.”

How are photos of actual people at the event a conspiracy theory?

They aren’t. In real police work, they’re called “evidence,” and the people in these photos should be persons of interest.

But they aren’t. The entire mainstream media and law enforcement apparatus is now pretending these men don’t exist. (Now that’s their conspiracy theory!)

We all know, however, that The Craft operatives don’t work for free. They aren’t a band of volunteers. And that means somebody paid them to be at the event.

Who paid The Craft to be there? And what was their mission?

Why is their existence at the Boston marathon being memory-holed? Why are they not “persons of interest” in the investigation?

Why do they carry radiation detectors? What’s in their backpacks? (A ham sandwich?)

The fact that the media refuses to even acknowledge the existence of these private military operatives is quite telling all by itself.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/more-photos-show-private-military-security-running-drills-at-boston-marathon.html
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 12:10:33 am »

You are so full of it, Volitzer! You have to have evidence, especially when you make crazy assertions!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 02:04:23 pm »

Funny how this all happens when they can't find Obama's birth records in Hawaii.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 01:09:39 am »

Does anyone even pay any attention to the birther bs anymore? Did they ever?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 03:10:15 pm »

The CIA does, they have to in order to co-ordinate their false-flags.   
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: