Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:16:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 79823 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #1470 on: August 24, 2010, 11:47:38 pm »

Smiley  Love the picture of the Moroccan money, Qoais.  I can't help but notice the five pointed stars.  As Dan Brown points out in the Divinci Code, the symbol precedes everything as a sign of the sacred feminine.  And so what else would an Island continent with a high Priestess use for a symbol?  Just another telltale sign.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1471 on: August 25, 2010, 09:15:24 am »

When did Morocco become an island?  When did Muslims have priestesses?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

« Reply #1472 on: August 26, 2010, 02:10:45 am »

Smiley  No,no, not Morrocco, silly, LOL.  Atlantis!  I'm assuming that the survivors of Atlantis wound up in Morrocco, and that some of their culture preserves the Atlantean culture, of course.
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I'm sure you remember that I'm kind of a
traditionalist here on Atlantean myth and lore.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #1473 on: August 26, 2010, 08:51:31 am »

Hi Sungate
You had me confused there!! Been on holiday? I noticed you'd been away for some time and only started posting again recently.  Hope you are well and it's not illness that kept you away.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

« Reply #1474 on: August 28, 2010, 10:01:36 pm »

Smiley  No, I'm in good health, thank God.  I used to post while at work, because the system was so slow I had to do something while I waited or lose my mind.  But they changed systems.  And I've been very busy with self-publishing my novel.  It's being reviewed by a newpaper as we speak, and I have a little more time to myself again, that's all. So now I get to write things here, just for fun again.
 Wink
Mike
Report Spam   Logged

TWGilbert

« Reply #1475 on: March 31, 2014, 07:46:13 am »

In regards to your posting with the excerpt below, my wife and I visited the site (June 21ST, 1986 FULL SUN, FULL MOON) mentioned in America BC by Barry Fell. It is in Woodstock Vermont at the top of a hill in the town. It is referred to by the 'locals" as the Root Cellar. But it is in fact a very ancient temple set up much like the artifacts at Stonehenge. It marks the solstices and the equinoxes by measuring sun light at those times, as the beams of light hit various marked spots on the temple walls. There are three ceiling "lintel" stones covering the temple that weight in at an anticipated 12 tons apiece, perfectly cut and aligned. The temple was built about 2,500 years ago and the stones were quarried (Barry Believes) in upstate New Your Area above Albany area. Tell me, if you would, how they were transported from New York to the top of a hill in Vermont 2,500 years ago when they each weighted 12 tons apiece.......................... Smile!!!!!!  The inscriptions found there are in the language referred to as Ogham.........

"Supposedly there are no written evidence of ancient contact, but in fact there have been a great number of writings found inscribed on stone scattered throughout the Americas. A number of them have been studied and deciphered, many by Barry Fell. (His books America BC and Saga America contain a good deal on this) Although they are nearly always denounced as "hoaxes" it is strange that only recently are many readable! Most have been in an ancient Celtic script called Ogam, and quite a number are Iberian and Punic, while some are even Egyptian! The seamanship of the ancient Celts is little respected, yet no less than an authority than Julius Caesar described their ships as quite large compared to his small Roman vessels, capable of traveling in the open seas!"

BY THE WAY, MY SPIRIT GUIDES (THEY TALK TO ME, I LISTEN; I TALK TO THEM, THEY IGNORE ME. ...........SO IT GOES) are telling me to include the fact that the name America was first given to this continent in Atlantis way back whenever because the name America (not of course from that explorer Amerigo Vespucci) actually is made up of three words: A-mer-ica, which in ancient Atlantian means A (towards) Mer (Sea) ica [or ichka] (fire), or "towards the sea fire" which means towards the sunset where America would have been located in their western vista from Atlantis.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:55:03 am by TWGilbert » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: