Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:21:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Morocco and Eastern Atlantis

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morocco and Eastern Atlantis  (Read 82738 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: September 06, 2007, 01:53:07 pm »

Cheesy  LOL, we must have been posting at the exact same time, LOL. 

I think so too Horus.  But "B" brings up a possible "maybe not" in the timing of the dates.

Okay "B" I see your point in the discrepancies of the dates. But couldn't the site have first been discovered by the spear fisherman in 1974...

Then later "has since been further investigated and photographed, (1981), by an expedition lead by Pippo Cappellano? 

Then in 1984, (the publishing date of his book), mentioned by Berlitz in his "Atlantis the Eight Continent"?   

Both articles say that: "Pippo Cappellano found some mysterious basaltic ruins on the ocean floor near the coast of Lanzarote.  At a depth of about 50 feet and over an area of 900 square feet"  That's the exact depth Berlitz mentions.

But then the article I posted says: "But that’s not all: an undersea wall also was discovered which was formed by recular triangular blocks."  But it doesn't say how long the wall is.  900 square feet is not "miles" obviously, but that was the "mysterious ruins"  So then, how long was the wall?

Couldn't this still be what Berlitz was refering to?  Or am I missing something?....  LOL, (Granted, I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed). Tongue

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: