Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:10:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Amanda Seyfried Joins A Million Ways To Die In The West

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda Seyfried Joins A Million Ways To Die In The West  (Read 53 times)
Blaine
Superhero Member

« on: February 12, 2013, 02:00:10 am »

Amanda Seyfried Joins A Million Ways To Die In The West
3 hours ago Matt Joseph 0 441 Views

Amanda Seyfried 2 620x465 Amanda Seyfried Joins A Million Ways To Die In The West

Amanda Seyfried is trying to turn her career around by taking on some interesting roles. She was never a bad actress, but with films like Gone, Red Riding Hood and Jennifer’s Body on her resume, she hasn’t exactly been making wise choices. Recently though, she’s been trying to change that. A few months ago she appeared in the excellent Les Miserables and in the near future, she’ll be starring in the biopic Lovelace, playing **** star Linda Lovelace. The interesting career choices don’t stop there though as today, Seyfried has signed on to star in A Million Ways To Die In The West.

The upcoming comedy-western from director Seth MacFarlane is being described as a Blazing Saddles-style film that is set in the 1800s and follows a “mild-mannered farmer (MacFarlane) whose girlfriend (Seyfried) leaves him when he backs out of a gunfight. He crosses paths with the wife (Theron) of a notorious outlaw who teaches him how to shoot, and he seeks to win back his girl.”

Riding high on the success of his last film, Ted, MacFarlane is certainly a hot name in Hollywood these days. Everyone wants a piece of him and it’s interesting to see him finally stepping into the spotlight, after so many successful years on television.

Honestly, I can’t say that I’m overly excited about this project, but it does have potential. I’ve never been one for Westerns but MacFarlane’s signature brand of humor should make A Million Ways To Die In The West an amusing watch, at the very least. While I doubt it will find the same success that Ted did, I’m sure it will still make a decent profit for the studio, given the director’s built-in fanbase which was further cemented after Ted.

Production is set to get underway in May, so you can expect more casting announcements shortly. For now though, let us know in the comments section below what you think of Amanda Seyfried joining A Million Ways To Die In The West.

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/amanda-seyfried-joins-million-ways-die-west/?_r=true
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: