Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:07:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Georgeos not the Liar

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Georgeos not the Liar  (Read 776 times)
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« on: February 09, 2013, 01:48:25 am »

Dear friends:

The Georgeos not the Liar

Before I begin, you have to excuse, my English nod so good. As Dr. Almagor say: the Georgeos has had to fight off many personal years against al attacks and ridicules of the tractors.               
I want to tell all of you that I have met Georgeos, I go to his lectures in Spain, single, he is no liar. The ones that talk about him are the liars. Georgeos come up wit theories, he no stealer. All them steal from him. He have a lecture on it, he call them the “Intellectual; Vampires.” They take the theories of Georgeos and use them as their own. George come up with all the theories, he very sart on all things Atlante. To be true science person, you must accept teachings of Georgeos. Other than that, you be like flying prophet Senor Cayce.      
Georgeos the only true science person all others follow the Atlante of single snoozing prophet person Cayce. Georgeoe single the science person who know Atlante, she will never say this so I say for her. Georgeos very much honor in Spain, he very much respect, the women all love Georgeos.  All men envies Georgeos, all women enamored of him. Georgeos loved and enamore by all men and women. Those that don’t are not loved and enamored of him must surely hate and envies Georgeos.   
I see Maria, but I no meet her. He very pretty. She say that he hated and envies Georgeos here, like the one Riben. Riben another mediocre one who steal from Georgeos and envies him. This the palce to find Riben?
Georgeos have a book he write on Atlante. National Geographic, they publish it. It have much good Georgeo work on Atlante. I already read chapter on the “Intellectual Vampires”, it mention Riben. It mention German Koon, it mention French Jacques Cousteau-Gerardo.  It mention the fascist, the evil ones, the Communists. There is a fascist/evil one/Communist plot launched by Riben to steal the good work of Atlante made by Georgeos. All Atlante work belong to Georgeos, especially if they no mention him. He make good Atlante work from the Egypt sounds, he know the languages. He translate Pluto to show that it mean 900 ad, not 90000 bc. If the Atlante were around today, they would be enamored and love that so great and esspecial man such as the Georgeos were still looking for them.
To complete, Georgeos the only smart one who know Atlante, all others who not follow him mus be mediocore ones like Riben who follow the snoring prophet Cayce and not know science. He too nice and humble to say this so I say it for him.
The Georgeos the only smart one that know Atlante.

Warm Greetings of Carlos

Dr.  Carlos de Fuego Guemerro,
Archaeloghist
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:54:07 am by Dr. Carlos Guemerro » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 06:58:46 am »

Sorry, never heard of him.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 03:54:17 pm »

Friend, the Georgeos the best Atlante researcher. You never hear of him, I sorry for you, he make good research about Atlante. Perhaps you one of those that are hateful and envious of Georgeos that you not respect him?
Report Spam   Logged
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 03:58:31 pm »

Georgeos the only smart one who know Atlante, all others who not follow him must be mediocore ones like Riben who follow the snoring prophet Cayce and not know science. Georgeo come up with all the theories, he very smart on all things Atlante. To be true science person, you must accept teachings of Georgeos. The Georgeos the only smart one that know Atlante.
Report Spam   Logged
Cianciola

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 06:47:41 pm »

MY friend, you are wise in your support of the Georgeos. All true Atlantean researchers who follow the scientific method shall follow him. Long live the Georgeos and may future generations appreciate his brilliance.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 07:26:11 pm »

Friend, the Georgeos the best Atlante researcher. You never hear of him, I sorry for you, he make good research about Atlante. Perhaps you one of those that are hateful and envious of Georgeos that you not respect him?

How could I be hateful and envious of someone I've never heard of?  Do you have something useful to contribute?  Or what....
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 11:07:55 pm »

All men hear of Georgeos. Only those who hate and envies Georgeos pretend not to know him. Georgeos the only smart one who know Atlante. You not a scientific person who must follow teachings of snoring prophet, Cayce.
Report Spam   Logged
Absonite

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 06:18:36 pm »

Hey idiot, you misspelled "archaeologist."
Report Spam   Logged
FLOR_DE_LIZ

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 06:26:03 pm »

neither do I. , never heard this name !??
Report Spam   Logged

FL
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 10:11:46 pm »

So angry! Doubtless all of you are jealous of the Georgeos which s why you hate and envies him so much.
Report Spam   Logged
Dr. Carlos Guemerro
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 12:40:51 pm »

All Atlante theories arriving near Spain and the Atlantic seize from Georgeos.
Report Spam   Logged
Cianciola

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2017, 01:45:04 pm »

I agree with these notions.Georgeos the only smart one who know Atlante.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: