Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:42:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Liberty Ross **** For LOVE Magazine Is The Best Way To Announce She's Single

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Liberty Ross **** For LOVE Magazine Is The Best Way To Announce She's Single  (Read 105 times)
Aimee

« on: January 30, 2013, 06:09:34 pm »

Liberty Ross **** For LOVE Magazine Is The Best Way To Announce She's Single (NSFW PHOTOS)

Posted: 01/30/2013 1:17 pm EST  |  Updated: 01/30/2013 1:35 pm EST

There are multiple ways you can show a former flame what he or she is missing. First, you can look amazing (see: Amy Poehler at the Golden Globes). Or two, you can look amazing... naked. Liberty Ross went with the latter.

In the upcoming issue of LOVE magazine entitled "The Clean Issue" (the one with a cover photo of Kate Moss naked in a bathtub, in case you missed it), Rupert Sanders' soon-to-be-ex-wife poses completely **** in a shoot lensed by Sølve Sundsbø and styled by the mag's editor-in-chief Katie Grand -- we use the term "styled" loosely here.

"I always end up naked with Katie Grand," Liberty said.

Like we mentioned though, timing on this one is key. Just last week, the model filed for divorce from her director husband (the one with a wandering eye for Kristen Stewart, in case you missed that). Since the scandal last summer, however, Liberty's seemed to enjoy a fashion world renaissance, walking in Alexander Wang's spring/summer 2013 show and getting noticed for her eye-catching style.

And even though her career has seen a boost, the mother of two still isn't used to the increased attention. "It is very intense. I feel like recently I am finding out who I am," she tells LOVE.

Well, Liberty, now that you've gone naked, the world is certainly learning a lot about you, too. Eat your heart out, Rupert.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Aimee

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:11:14 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Aimee

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:13:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Aimee

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 06:13:54 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up