Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:12:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Observations about Atlantis books by Joel Levy and Denise Rinaldo

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Observations about Atlantis books by Joel Levy and Denise Rinaldo  (Read 356 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: August 24, 2007, 02:53:42 pm »

DEAR, -  DOCTOR - KÜHNE,

Cry  THANK  YOU,   for your Bookreference(-s), my first question to you is does it hurt you emotionally or your believe in your theory if I ( have to ) tell you that although I am told to repect your Theory and other theories, I have to point out that PLATO's TEXT IS CORRUPTED BY THE ROMAN COMPILERS.

' GEORGEOS 'i n his unique way,
 has already pointed out that ATLANTISwaswrongly written and was originally ATH-lant-is, and ATHLANTIS waqs not an island but a'Prteque-île or Promotory connecfted by a long ISTHMUS to the Mainland. An ISTHMUS is a rock-ledge that tretches from a Vulcono or Coastal CAPE-PIONT to the Coast.
In that sence the ISTHMUS of Corynthe is rather a ' Land-bridge ' An Example of a real Isthmus is the ISTHMUS-of KRA connecting BIRMA/Mianmar to THAI-Land.

An ISTHMUS that is FLAT like the PLATO's PLAIN surrounding the Steep sided-CRATER-of Athlantis and formed by mud and seagoing Riversilt is named a TOMBOLO.    ( ' GEORGEOS 'also mentioned THAT.)

The mention of Atlantis as : GREATER  or BIGGER than ASIA & LYBIA  taken together is Falsh.
FIRST Ganalopoulos & Marinatos knew -allready-since 1934, that the word for MID-In-between: MEZO-was substituted by an interpollation by another word with another meaning: MESO= bigger than.

SECONDLY Plato's ASIA  &  LYBIA don't refer to the present Lands of that name which are BOTH of Roman origine.
You must be wise enough to fathom that even Plato could not Refer to Toponyms that were given, after Plato's Death ( in 347 bc.)by post Christian-Roman Emperors that did not exist in his Time.

Thus there is an OLDER ASIA  &  LYBIA elsewhere namely: ASIA was ASIA Major, which is ARABIA-FoËlix, and LIBIYA was another Lybia namely: " LYBIA-  Sub-  Sive-- AEGYPTO " by which was meant Upper SUDAN ERYTRAEA & French Somaliland.

CONCLUSION,

SPAIN or Mexico, and no country in Europe was ever ATLANTIS, just because the Continent of Europe was created by the  Disaster REFUGIES and Greece( under the name ACHAIA.) was colonized by Atlanteans AFTER the demise of the 'Isle-of-Atlantis'in Ras-Aden.( Ras means exactly Raised Isle or Promotory.)

Thus Greece and ATHENS did not exist at the time supposedly 9.000 bc when Atlantis would have attacked it.
The present ATHENS, is actually NEW- ATHEns or ATHINI meaning NEW-Atlantis or rather  NEW-ATHEns.

ATHENS or rather ATHE was the ACROPOLIS of ADEN/ Atlantis.

When atlanteans attacked ATHEns it was a Civil WAR between Inner and outer Followers of the TWOAtlantean CO-TEAM-Kings who were at Loggerheads about the HEIRESS-Halfsister called SITA.

SINCE PLATO used the Myth of DANAOS and EGYPTOS as the Basic storyline, we know exactly wat happened in Atlantis and why, because the lder Brother of ATLAS, Prometheus, was jeallous of the younger Brother Epimetheus.

AND YES, ( ESH-)SHERIA IS Atlantis or  Rather the"| LAND- of-  AD" because Escheria or Scheriphos were nicknames used for Atlantis.  HADES is another name. One of the many Names that ras-ADEN carried in History.

In the Story of DEMETER who wanted her daughter Persephone back from HADES, HADES was another Nickname for Atlantis or Eliseum or Elysion/ SION.(= Poseidonis-Metropolis.)

MAYBE I had alrteady offered You to review my Atlanis Database of 17 MB, but either I did not receive your EMALto-Address or you have not read my Database nor commented on it.

AT MELOS-1 55 Atlantologists got 25 Reference-Points concerning Atlantis LOCATION, but no volcanologist was ever invited, because Atlantis was at a Volcano Caldeira bottom, the Rings were RIMMS from 9 former Explosions.

The Horseshoe mountains were never depicted in Artists Impressions as-if-they were never there.

In Juli 2008 the Olympic Gods will havwe a hearty Laugh about the Stupid mistakes that the 55 Atlantologists made proposing wild theories on a basically FALSH text.

Sincerely :from a Cyni  Sad  ' BlueHue '  Sad  dd.Aug. 26- 2007   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 06:31:46 pm »

RE: "An Example of a real Isthmus is the ISTHMUS-of KRA connecting BIRMA/Mianmar to THAI-Land."

Blu,

Please check a map!  Surely you mean Malaysia is connected to Thailand by an ithsmus, not Burma/Myanmar, which is wedged tight between India on the west and Thailand on the east.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 06:33:26 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 03:37:29 pm »

RE: "An Example of a real Isthmus is the ISTHMUS-of KRA connecting BIRMA/Mianmar to THAI-Land."
Blu,Please check a map!  Surely you mean Malaysia is connected to Thailand by an ithsmus, not Burma/Myanmar, which is wedged tight between India on the west and Thailand on the east.

AH  YES, but in Plato's time Malaysia did not exist and (the ancient KHMER-people of )Birma & Thailand shared the old Isthmus. Grin   Anyway the borders between Birma & Tailand have shifted frequently over that Sea-bay  Cry
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:43:08 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: