Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:28:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why Is It So Hard to Make a Good Female Superhero Movie?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Is It So Hard to Make a Good Female Superhero Movie?  (Read 866 times)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 08:08:41 pm »

I guess there are always h*o*oo+kers!  Damn **** censors!   
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 11:24:04 am »

That's really funny, Volitzer, now I get it! So you're saying that men basically just like sex and beer while women don't like anything. Gee, with views like that its no wonder you don't even try anymore.  I guess there are always h*o*o*k*e*r*s.

Roll Eyes  It was just a joke don't over analyze it.  Use your anterior cingulate cortex for some of life's real problems.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 11:26:43 am »

Wow!  The word for today is......  Bitter.

Yeah well there are a lot of us.  Ever notice how the best relationships anymore are the ones with American men and foreign women ?

Foreign women aren't allowed to stay with a teenage mindset like American women are.

Yes it makes all the difference.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 02:11:08 pm »

Vol may have a point, ever see which women are taking up computers and sciences at colleges.  You see Asian, Indian, Pakistani and Russian women a lot more often than American women.

I've seen a lot of relationships fail because of men too their Volitzer it is not always women.
Report Spam   Logged
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 06:58:42 pm »

I've taken up graphic design with computers in college, does that count?
I don't think you can stereotype people. Foreign women are no better than any of the rest of us. Everyone, men and women are all flawed.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 02:15:25 pm »

I don't think you can stereotype people. Foreign women are no better than any of the rest of us. Everyone, men and women are all flawed.

That's great.    Smiley

I am not stereotyping anybody.

I am just saying what I have seen in NYS and Michigan colleges.

Foreign women take jobs away from many NYS women cuz many of them are lazy and unwilling.  If a guy or a foreign woman is running something in upstate NY then you will be in and out in a short time.  You get a NY female to run it you're gambling.

Note:  America has 49 other states and NYS is not all of America.... Thank God !!!!

A good female superhero action movie isn't hard to do.  The spoofs on youtube show there's a lot of good talent and writing out there.

She needs to not have any Marvel or DC connection like Xena did.

Then you have the freedom to really mold and shape the character.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2013, 01:54:54 am »

Foreign women take jobs away from many NYS women cuz many of them are lazy and unwilling.  If a guy or a foreign woman is running something in upstate NY then you will be in and out in a short time.  You get a NY female to run it you're gambling.

You keep bashing NYS women, but some of us here are from the Midwest, I hope you aren't including us in the lazy and unwilli8ng category!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 02:38:51 pm »

When I went to college in Michigan the mid-west is actually quite the opposite.  Women have all the ambition when it comes to college, career and kids and all the guys want to do is just party.  At least that was the major complain of women I knew there.

Quite eye opening what you will find across America.

Florida, women are ambitious but just never want to get out of the teenage mindset.
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2013, 10:07:02 am »

Posted by: April Kincaid 
Insert Quote

I just hope you are able to find a job when you graduate.  Any kind of engineering jobs has been hard hit by these Globalists economic devastation wise.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:07:30 am by Rebelitarian » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 01:51:21 pm »

Yeah I know computer engineers who are working at McDonalds.

Gotta love this economy.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2013, 07:36:54 pm »

It has ALWAYS been hard to find a job getting out of the college in your major. You have to work on your career constantly to get ahead.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: