Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:08:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What happened to the Atlantis Rising website?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the Atlantis Rising website?  (Read 334 times)
Helios
Superhero Member

« on: February 10, 2013, 11:10:11 pm »

I went there the other day and all the old posts where we did our finest researchers, from Ulf Richter, Riven, Jonas Bergman, Erick Wright, myself and many others are all gone. The post totals are in the hundreds, not thousands and all the research we once did there ten years ago is no more. I don't understand why they would do such a thing.
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:59:32 am »

I haven't been there in years.  It got way to conservative for my taste. Maybe they deleted yours and their posts because they didn't agree with your research and wanted research that fits with their ideology.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Brigster

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 09:52:14 pm »

Ain't no secret. If you are a red-blooded conservative researcher who thinks that George Bush was a fine fellow, then we have a place for you over there. Now if you're one of those libral researchers who likes Obama, well, heck, we just have to show you the door. Me, Smiley and Docyabut will be just fine on our own over there without the rest of you muddying up the waters and making trouble.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 06:44:41 am »

Why should politics matter when it comes to Atlantis research?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 01:04:29 pm »

http://atlantisrisingforums.proboards.com/index.cgi?

They upgraded to a newer format the old posts have been archived.

Report Spam   Logged
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 10:14:44 pm »

We thought they might lose all the old stuff, that is why we copied a lot of it over here.  That link you supplied, Volitzer is to their new board, which only has 2900 posts on it at the moment, it is NOT to the old board. That one, with all the good stuff we did on it is now GONE.

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 10:19:21 pm »

Oh, and at only one hundred members, that would mean that all the old memberships are now expired.
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: