Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:12:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Connecticut Shooting Victims' Stories Begin To Emerge

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Connecticut Shooting Victims' Stories Begin To Emerge  (Read 789 times)
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 04:57:32 pm »

Then again, a right-wing blog was whining because they felt that the media was carrying too many images of Obama tearing up.
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 04:58:32 pm »

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
This photo posted to the Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page shows Emilie Parker and her father Robbie Parker. Fighting back tears and struggling to catch his breath, Robbie Parker the father of 6-year-old Emile Parker who was gunned down in Friday's school shooting in Connecticut told the world about a little girl who loved to draw and was always smiling, and he also reserved surprising words of sympathy for the gunman. (AP Photo/Emilie Parker Fund)
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 05:02:21 pm »

This photo posted to the Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page shows Emilie Parker. Fighting back tears and struggling to catch his breath, Robbie Parker the father of 6-year-old Emile Parker who was gunned down in Friday's school shooting in Connecticut told the world about a little girl who loved to draw and was always smiling, and he also reserved surprising words of sympathy for the gunman. (AP Photo/Emilie Parker Fund)
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 05:03:39 pm »

Indiana School Threatened By Man Owning 47 Guns

The Associated Press has a report from Indiana involving a heavily armed 60-year-old man who allegedly threatened to kill people at a nearby school.

From the AP:

CEDAR LAKE, Ind. -- Authorities say an Indiana man who had 47 guns and ammunition in his home has been arrested after allegedly threatening to kill people at an elementary school near his home.

Cedar Lake police were called to the home of 60-year-old Von I. Meyer early Friday after he allegedly threatened to set his wife on fire. A police statement says Meyer also said he would enter Jane Ball Elementary School and "kill as many people as he could."

For more on this story, click here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/von-meyer-indiana-school-guns_n_2311717.html?1355679437
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:05:28 pm by Britney Shubert » Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 05:06:55 pm »

Remember these brave teachers the next time you hear Sarah Palin et al demonizing public school teachers & teacher's unions etc....
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 05:07:11 pm »

Remember these teachers & innocent babies the next time you hear Palin tell someone to ""re-load"!
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 05:07:59 pm »

The Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre continues to blow my mind. The media keeps saying this is a 'shooting'. This is not just a 'shooting'. That term is sounding quaint at this point. This 'shooting' transcends evil. This one leaves even jaded me speechless. I actually cried as I read the details of this. That's a first for me. This "shooting" was a very deliberate, very determined, targeted MASSACRE of helpless little children. For no reason. These kids and their teacher/protectors were all shot multiple times at close range with an assault rifle with hollow point bullets, one after another. For no reason. Some of these kids were shot 11 times. Again: FOR NO REASON. I shake my head as I write this. This one is beyond me. I can't even imagine the terror and the carnage.
Report Spam   Logged
Britney Shubert
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 05:09:06 pm »

What's even more than amazing is that many of the NRA apologists are attending their right wing churches today. and tomorrow morning they will all jump and down over the thought of the new bans on assault weapons.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: