Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 08:54:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Selling Stuff on Line!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Stuff on Line!  (Read 610 times)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: December 02, 2012, 03:23:18 pm »

Here are some websites that will quote what they will pay for your used books online. Just add the ISBN code and it will bring up a price. Strictly speaking, they only want your good stuff and then will pay very little for it:

http://www.mybookbuyer.com/

http://www.bookitbuyback.com/

http://bookscouter.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 03:26:01 pm »

eBay vs Amazon! Which is the best place to sell your stuff?

Asked by SwanPrincess 58 months ago

Generally I would go for Amazon!

I have been selling my used books on Amazon for a while.

1- Generally Amazon is a better place to sell stuff but not for everything. For selling electronics and some special stuff you should get a sort of permission from Amazon to be able to sell your item.

2- You may sell everything you want on Ebay. You make your own listing but to sell on Amazon you should sell whatever is available on their website. If it is not available you should recommend it to them and after their approval you get a chance to list your item.

3- Ebay is an auction website. Amazon is not. Amazon used to have an auction website but they were not successful on that, they closed it down.

4- To sell your item on Amazon you should be patient. Amazon has less visitors and you might end up with waiting more for your item to be sold.

5- From my experience I should tell you that Amazon fees are tiny in compare to Ebay fees! There is no listing fee in Amazon but in Ebay they charge you as soon as you list your stuff for sale. They both have final fees if your item is sold.

6- In Amazon you name your price, so you will get at most as much as you list it for but in Ebay sometimes quite amazingly you may sell something in a very higher price than you had originally thought!

So, in summary if you are not in rush use Amazon. It has tiny fees and you get a fair amount of money for what you want to sell.
Sources: personal experience!

Paradise.t's Recommendations
Product Image

CAUTION EBAY SELLER WORKING HARD 11 oz. White Mug
Amazon List Price: $12.99
Paradise.t 58 months ago

Answer from HankMoody
3 people found this helpful
Totally depends on what you are selling...

If you are selling books, CDs and DVDs, Amazon is the way to go. You get to set a price you think is fair and can adjust based on condition (new, used/like new, used/very good, etc.).

If you are selling something else, say an iPod or a digital camera, it has been my experience that eBay is better. You can often get good resale value for your relatively new electronic goods *provided* you have kept them in good shape and retained the original packaging and all accessories. It also seems that feedback is more reliable on eBay. I do not know the reason for this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that many transactions go awry on Amazon in the feedback department because of Amazon's insistence on only reimbursing for Media Mail (read: VERY SLOW) shipping.

My advice is don't choose between one or the other. You can successfully sell items on both.
Sources: my experience
HankMoody 58 months ago

Answer from chris.a.d
1 people found this helpful
definitly amazon...ebay will suspend your account for no reason or the stupidest reason.Amazon are cool people to deal with all the way around

chris.a.d 24 months ago

Sign in to vote on this answer

Answer from lbowie
1 people found this helpful
I honestly believe that ebay is better. I say this because I feel that amazon charges to much. Ex: I sold a book on ebay for $73+ $4shipping= 77.00 dollars. I paid a total out of the amount 6.93 (6.57 final value fee and .36 shipping). On amazon off top there would be .99 cent charge plus 15% of what I made plus the 1.39 set fee for books. They would have took 11.55 for the 15% + 1.39+.99 =13.93. That's just too much and then I still have to ship my package off. And as far as me paying paypal it must was included in the 6.93 because I have never been charged by paypal unless some one uses a check that has to be verified and in that case I charge them the 2 dollars. My price sticks. I have never had a complaint and my sales rating is at a 100% accuracy.`As far as them charging off top to post they do sometimes, but every month they let u list 50 auction and buy now for free so I list for free, because i never sale over the 50 mark.

lbowie 18 months ago

Answer from SheweeGirl
2 people found this helpful
i like amazon better

SheweeGirl 58 months ago

Answer from Lynn0606
Can I sell my 1999 hot tub/ Spa to local folks? I would have to be
a pick up only item.

Lynn0606 24 months ago

Answer from Masreya
I am mostly a buyer and I prefer Amazon because I am from Egypt and in Amazon I don't have to use Paypal which is not available in my country, Amazon allows me to pay with my credit card.
Also I like its affiliate program which allows me to post Amazon links to my classified ads website http://www.sendmepc.com/ads and I get commission on each sale closed starting from my website.

Thanks Amazon

Masreya 13 months ago

http://www.sendmepc.com/ads

Answer from Cofton
Got to be Amazon as another member pointed out. Ebay are power crazy and will suspend your account for no reason and as they are part of Paypal they can hold onto your funds for no reason. They also dictate to you that you have to use Paypal which is just plain wrong. Also, if a competitor complains about your listing then they will take your listing down at the drop of a hat. And for the record, it might be worth a visit to www.paypalsucks.com and see how bad Paypal really is. Ebay grew too quick and are now so far up their own back side that they are living in another world. I used to be a Powerseller and like so many other sellers I now sell through other avenues. Remember, there are 3 charges on Ebay, you are charged a listing fee, a selling fee and then a Paypal fee....3 charges for every item you sell....ludicrous !

Cofton 23 months ago

http://www.paypalsucks.c

Answer from ThomasP
It very much depends on item and what your sales cycle is. And don't forget half.com which is also owned by eBay for books and media with ISBNs. It also depends a lot on what your volume of sales will be. Amazon Pro Merchant should be compared to having an eBay store.

It is not just about attracting buyers, but also about attracting followers. In general, you can list many modern era books and media on both Amazon and Half for 2x the exposure and remove listings as items sell.

In Half.com, you will start doing well when you attract buyers with thousands of feedback. Those are actually sellers who will more quickly generate you income by marking up your books and selling to their customers. A good goal is to have 85% of your business done through these sellers.

In my experience, when you aren't a professional seller on Amazon, Half.com is best choice, Amazon is 2nd best, and eBay is third best for media and books. For other items, Amazon is a good first choice and eBay is a good 2nd choice. Sure, you could make the argument that your item might surprisingly sell for more on eBay, but unless your item is very unique, you should know the value. In my experience, I will get 60% of the value on eBay in auction format than what I get on Amazon.

When deciding for eBay store or Amazon account, you should keep in mind what you want to do. You can get an Amazon webStore as well and compare that and should be aware of all your options. I decided to go with an Amazon Professional Merchant account for various reasons. Weigh everything including shipping allowances and if percentages are taken out. Be aware of Paypal fees as well. To me, one of the deciding factors was that even eBay helpdesk personnel I spoke with did not understand their fee structure because it had too many options where they can nickel and dime you. With Amazon I would be able to add to their catalog so what I wanted to sell I could sell on either site.

The biggest deciding factor for me came down to sales cycle and average item value. Many of my items were $10 or less. I had about 10% chance of selling within a month with most sales from 3 months to 6 months after listings were created. Some items might not sell for 1 1/2 years. With an eBay store, it would be unrealistic to list those items. Amazon waves their 99 cent fee for Professional Merchant accounts in lieu of the monthly fee and a commission. eBay charges the monthly fee, listing fees, Pay Pal fees, and commissions.

One note on moving from an individual seller account to a Professional Merchant account in Amazon. It is not easy. You cannot export your inventory then just import again. You have to create a spreadsheet and do a lot of cutting and pasting in preparation for the move. And the instructions on Amazon for importing the spreadsheet are more suitable for people with database administration experience then your average seller. For people who sell books and media and usually have hundreds of items listed, it can be tedious work.

Good luck whichever you decide. Both Amazon and eBay are good sites to sell on.

ThomasP 13 months ago

Answer from vmag
Here's another great site that will calculate fees for you so you know what to expect when you sell:

eBay and Paypal Fee calculator
http://salecalc.com

vmag 8 months ago

http://salecalc.com

Here's a direct link to the fee calculator for Amazon:

Amazon Fee Calculator
http://salecalc.com/amazon

vmag 8 months ago

http://salecalc.com/amazon

Answer from jsnow
Google ebay fee calculator or amazon fee calculator you should find www.rolbe.com its a great site to see ebay and amazon fees.

http://askville.amazon.com/eBay-Amazon-place-sell-stuff/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=7778359
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 03:29:59 pm »

Generally speaking, you are better off selling at Amazon, mainly because you can stick something on there until it sells, you only have to pay anything until it sells and with ebay you have to keep relisting the dang thing and apparently pay higher fees.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 03:38:00 pm »

Selling cassettes is hard to do, while vinyl has been making comeback.

Here is a place that claims to be the largest dealer in cassettes/cds/vinyl:

We want to buy your Cassette cases items
(if you are looking to buy Cassette cases items click here)

http://eil.com/shop/artistList.asp?artistname=Cassette-cases
We want to buy your Cassette cases records, CDs and memorabilia! If you want to sell any Cassette cases
records, CDs and memorabilia, or your entire collection, we want to hear from you. We are always
looking for items to buy from the UK (England), France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Norway, Sweden,
(and the rest of Europe), the USA and Canada, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, Columbia
(and the rest of the South America), Japan (and the rest of Asia) and Australia and New Zealand. We
cover all artists from the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s and 2000s and are also interested in items by related artists

We are the world's largest buyer of your rare and collectable vinyl records and CDs, and it's
easy to sell to us : -

1.  Download our easy to complete form and send the list of records, CDs and memorabilia you wish to sell to us here
           (right-click & select 'Save Target as...'),
   2.  We will e-mail you back quoting how much we will pay for them,
   3.  Post to us the records and CDs you agree to sell,
   4.  We send you payment by return and will even pay your postage costs.

Why pay money to advertise your Cassette cases items at on-line auctions or eBay when you can
sell them to us for absolutely no fee!

Contact info:-

You can call us us on +44 (0)1474 815099 and email buyers@eil.com.

For full details click here

A GUIDE TO THE U.K. ITEMS WE ALWAYS NEED ON ANY ARTIST...

1980s and 1990s 3" and 5" CD singles, limited edition 12"s, picture sleeve 7"s
Acetates, test pressings, promotional and demonstration copies
Gold/Silver/Platinum award discs - BPI certified or in-house - all countries
Promo videos, 5" CD Video Discs (PAL/NTSC/Secam), Music DVDs
Film & Movie press kits, programmes for premieres, film & TV related memorabilia
Original soundtrack LPs, TV related records, box sets etc
Official tour merchandise, T-shirts, Sweatshirts, Jackets, crew clothing etc
Original artwork/Bromides/Cromalins/Proofs/Colour separation for picture covers & adverts etc

AN AROUND-THE-WORLD GUIDE TO FOREIGN COLLECTABLES WE WANT TO BUY...
We will buy or trade most CDs and vinyl from most countries, especially the following...

JAPAN
vinyl singles and LPs, 3" snap-pack CDs and 5" CDs, special edition CD albums, Japanese promo sample CDs, Special DJ Copies, LPs, 12"s, 7"s, 45s, picture discs, tour programmes...
BRAZIL & ARGENTINA
Promo CD singles, 12" maxis, 45s, promo LPs...
MEXICO
Coloured vinyl's, promo 45s/12"s maxis and CD singles...
SOUTH AFRICA
CD singles, deleted vinyl LPs, 12" singles, 7" 45s...
HONG KONG, SINGAPORE & PHILIPPINES
Coloured vinyl's, CD singles & promos...
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Deleted CD singles, limited editions, coloured vinyl issues, promo samples/demonstration copies, 12"s, 7"s, original or deleted vinyl LPs, out-of-print CD albums...
NORWAY, SWEDEN, DENMARK & FINLAND
Deleted CD singles, promotional copies, deleted 7" and 12" singles, original or deleted vinyl LPs...
GERMANY, HOLLAND, BELGIUM & ITALY
Deleted CD singles, promotional copies, limited editions, coloured vinyl's, 7" and 12" maxi singles, original or deleted vinyl LPs, record club editions (Club Sonderauflage), box sets, picture discs...
FRANCE
Original 7" singles, EPs, original or deleted vinyl LPs, 12"s maxis, limited edition (tirage limite), promos (vente interdite/hors commerce), maxi CD singles, CD 2 Titres, press kits, box sets (coffret), coloured vinyl's (disque coleur), picture discs...
SPAIN
Promo 45s, 12"s, original LPs, CD maxis, CD promocionel, box sets...
U.S.A. & CANADA
45s, 12"s, CD maxis, original vinyl LPs, out-of-print CD albums, promos/demos/samplers, press kits, posters, coloured vinyl's, test pressings, acetates...

AWARDS WE WANT TO BUY

We always require Gold, Silver, Platinum and Multi-Platinum awards on most artists - official B.P.I., R.I.A.A., I.F.P.I., C.R.I.A., S.N.E.P. etc. certified or genuine in-house variants from around the world. We also need Ivor Novello, B.M.I., ASCAP etc. publishing awards, plaques, trophies, certificates and citations.

MEMORABILIA ALWAYS REQUIRED:

Programmes; concert tickets; original concert posters; invites; handbills & flyers; promotional posters, standees, mobiles, displays & other P.O.S. material; press kits, boxes & sales presenters; award discs; tour crew jackets & other clothing; tour itineraries; promotional jackets, t-shirts & other clothing; original artwork, proofs, colour separations, cromalins, bromides, etc; interesting paper items, promotional gimmicks & most other memorabilia needed. Also buying: original film posters; movie press books & press kits; cinema programmes; premiere invites & programmes; promotional clothing & other items.

SHOPS/WHOLESALERS/DEALERS/REVIEWERS/RADIO STATIONS
If you have a record collection or inventory for sale we will travel throughout the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, South America and beyond! If you would like more information or wish to arrange an appointment for us to visit, please contact the office most local to you. Details can be found here

http://eil.com/wanted/wanted.asp

http://eil.com/shop/wanted.asp?artist=Cassette-cases
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 03:49:09 pm »

This place will buy your vinyl and cds online:

http://www.htfr.com/pages/buying/bmv/search.php
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 03:51:42 pm »

Places to Get Rid of Cassette Tapes
    How to Dispose of Old Cassette Tapes

Instructions

Sell Your Tapes on Ebay

Create a seller account. To create a seller account, you will need to provide Ebay with a credit card, debit card or bank account number. In addition, you'll have to select the payment methods you will accept (such as Paypal). To create a seller account, click on the "Start Selling" link.

Create your listing. Once you set up a seller account, you will be given the option to "Create a Listing." Creating a listing involves selecting various seller preferences. For example, you can choose to sell your tapes using an "Auction" method, where your tapes go to the highest bidder, or a "Buy it Now" method, where you designate a certain purchase price.

Sponsored Links
            Custom Life-Size Standups

Make Your Photo a Party Standup™. Free-Standing Cardboard or Plastic!
            www.PartyStandups.com

Manage your listing. As you wait for someone to purchase your tapes, it is important to check your account frequently. Often, buyers will email sellers with various questions about the listing.
    Sell Tapes on Craigslist

Go to Craigslist website (See Resources).

Click on the state where you want to sell your tapes.

Click on "Post To Classifieds," and then click on "For Sale."

Click on a category. There is no "tapes" category. However, this is a "cds/dvds/vhs" category and a "collectibles" category.

Fill in the "Posting Form" with the required information, and then click "Continue." You will be asked to provide your email address. When buyers see your listing and want to contact you regarding the purchase of your tapes, Craigslist will notify you through this email address.
    Sell Tapes at Garage Sale

Pick a date on which to have your garage sale. Most garage sales are held on weekends because most people are not working.

Advertise your garage sale. You can post fliers around your town, take out an ad in the local paper, or post a notice on the Internet.

Organize your tapes and sit in front of your house on the day of your garage sale.

Sponsored Links

Custom Life-Size Standups

Make Your Photo a Party Standup™. Free-Standing Cardboard or Plastic!
    www.PartyStandups.com
    Free Shipping Weekend

Shop Design Toscano Today & Get Free Shipping - This Weekend Only!
    www.DesignToscano.com
    Download a Free Audiobook

No Shipping, No Waiting. Try Now! Listen on iPod/ mp3/ smartphone
    www.audible.com
    JCPenney® Official Site

Warm Up To Great Prices at JCPenney + Free Shipping on Orders Over $50!
    jcpenney.com/OfficialSite

Tips & Warnings

If you are having trouble selling your cassette tapes, consider donating them. Libraries and nursing homes are great places to donate cassette tapes.

Read more: How to Sell Cassette Tapes | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6088382_sell-cassette-tapes.html#ixzz2DvxwUMuX
http://www.ehow.com/how_6088382_sell-cassette-tapes.html
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 03:56:44 pm »

http://www.discogs.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 03:58:35 pm »

What's the best place to sell vinyl online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121109150...
probably ebay or amazon. you'll get more views and interest. More »
Ads
Sell Online with 3dCart | 3dcart.com
www.3dcart.com/sell_online
Complete Website + Shopping Cart Shopping cart. Try it free
3dcart.com is rated (39 reviews)
Free Trial Account
Pricing Plans
See a Demo
Store Design
Sell Online Store Builder - Easy Ecommerce, shopping cart
www.quickbizstores.com/
Build your store, No-Risk-Trial
Selling Vinyl Online - Hosted Online Shopping Cart | Americart.com
www.americart.com/
Plugs Into Your Existing Website!
[ $ 9.85 ] sell online | jugemcart.com
www.jugemcart.com/
Only $ 9.85 /m for selling online. Free Trial + Unlimited items.
Start Free 30-Day Trial
Support Center
More Answers
How to sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_8564644_sell-vinyl-records-onli...
1. Write the name of the record, the artist, and the year it was made in a notebook. The notebook will serve as your inventory list. As you sell records, mark a line through the sold items. 2. Note the condition of each record in the notebo... More »
What is the best place to sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121109143...
Slowhand, there's a few options that you have and it really depends on what kind of environment you want to be in. You can always sell on eBay or Amazon (who hasn't heard of them) but there's a ton of fees involved. There are also other pla... More »
Does anyone know where i can sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120615062...
Ebay, but expect very little money. More »
Where to Sell Vinyl Records | eHow.com
www.ehow.com/way_5188612_sell-vinyl-records.html
How to Sell My Vinyl Music · How to Get Rid of My Vinyl Records ... of running your own record store, why not set up an online music shop and sell direct?
Sell Vinyl Records | www.BizPlenty.com
www.bizplenty.com/Sell_Vinyl_Records
Top Q&A For: Sell Vinyl Records Where to Sell Vinyl Records? ・ When they have something to sell, many people think of eBay as "the marketplace" to unload their wares... ・ Nearly every
Sell Old Vinyl | www.soundsandlyrics.com
www.soundsandlyrics.com/Sell_Old_Vinyl
POPULAR SEARCHES What Are My Vinyl Records Worth? Free Price Guide for Vinyl Records Vinyl Record Stores Price Index for Collector Vinyl Records Top Q & A for "Sell Old Vinyl " Where can I Sell
Selling Vinyls | uk.ask.com/auto
uk.ask.com/auto/Selling_Vinyls
Popular Q&A for: Selling Vinyls Where can I Sell my Vinyl Records?I just heard that vinyl is coming back, so you might want to hang on to them. If you really want to sell
How to Sell Used CDs and Used Vinyl Records
www.prex.com/vinyl-records-cat1.html
Sell Used CDs & Used Vinyl Records: 150000 Used CD's, Used Vinyl Records & DVDs sold at NJ store. Sell used CD's & DVDs online or in store 609-924-3472.
Insound.com: Online Record Store for Vinyl Records, Turntables ...
www.insound.com/
Online record store selling vinyl records, turntables, band shirts, band posters, headphones and so much more. - Insound.com.
Ads
Free Trial Account
Pricing Plans
See a Demo
Store Design
www.quickbizstores.com/
www.americart.com/
www.jugemcart.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 03:58:41 pm »

What's the best place to sell vinyl online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121109150...
probably ebay or amazon. you'll get more views and interest. More »
Ads
Free Trial Account
Pricing Plans
See a Demo
Store Design
www.quickbizstores.com/
www.americart.com/
www.jugemcart.com/
Start Free 30-Day Trial
Support Center
More Answers
How to sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_8564644_sell-vinyl-records-onli...
1. Write the name of the record, the artist, and the year it was made in a notebook. The notebook will serve as your inventory list. As you sell records, mark a line through the sold items. 2. Note the condition of each record in the notebo... More »
What is the best place to sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121109143...
Slowhand, there's a few options that you have and it really depends on what kind of environment you want to be in. You can always sell on eBay or Amazon (who hasn't heard of them) but there's a ton of fees involved. There are also other pla... More »
Does anyone know where i can sell vinyl records online?
Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120615062...
Ebay, but expect very little money. More »
Where to Sell Vinyl Records | eHow.com
www.ehow.com/way_5188612_sell-vinyl-records.html
How to Sell My Vinyl Music · How to Get Rid of My Vinyl Records ... of running your own record store, why not set up an online music shop and sell direct?
Sell Vinyl Records | www.BizPlenty.com
www.bizplenty.com/Sell_Vinyl_Records
Top Q&A For: Sell Vinyl Records Where to Sell Vinyl Records? ・ When they have something to sell, many people think of eBay as "the marketplace" to unload their wares... ・ Nearly every
Sell Old Vinyl | www.soundsandlyrics.com
www.soundsandlyrics.com/Sell_Old_Vinyl
POPULAR SEARCHES What Are My Vinyl Records Worth? Free Price Guide for Vinyl Records Vinyl Record Stores Price Index for Collector Vinyl Records Top Q & A for "Sell Old Vinyl " Where can I Sell
Selling Vinyls | uk.ask.com/auto
uk.ask.com/auto/Selling_Vinyls
Popular Q&A for: Selling Vinyls Where can I Sell my Vinyl Records?I just heard that vinyl is coming back, so you might want to hang on to them. If you really want to sell
How to Sell Used CDs and Used Vinyl Records
www.prex.com/vinyl-records-cat1.html
Sell Used CDs & Used Vinyl Records: 150000 Used CD's, Used Vinyl Records & DVDs sold at NJ store. Sell used CD's & DVDs online or in store 609-924-3472.
Insound.com: Online Record Store for Vinyl Records, Turntables ...
www.insound.com/
Online record store selling vinyl records, turntables, band shirts, band posters, headphones and so much more. - Insound.com.
Ads
Free Trial Account
Pricing Plans
See a Demo
Store Design
www.quickbizstores.com/
www.americart.com/
www.jugemcart.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 04:08:49 pm »

http://www.prex.com/vinyl-records-cat1.html
Report Spam   Logged
Zodiac
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 04:29:07 pm »

Looking for pre-1975 comics, collectibles:

http://wonderlandcomics.com/?page_id=18
Report Spam   Logged
Annihilus
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 07:17:04 pm »

http://www.collector-actionfigures.com/dash/marketplace/main/?gclid=CK7r76Tj_LMCFcsWMgodMBgAIA

Collector Dash Action Figures
"For the collector in all of us"
Report Spam   Logged
Annihilus
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 07:30:13 pm »

http://www.elusiveactionfigures.com/
Report Spam   Logged
Annihilus
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 07:36:45 pm »

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/content.aspx?content=2

sell action figures here!
Report Spam   Logged
Tip of the Spear
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 09:07:58 pm »

Selling to merchants online is a scam. They give you pennies for stuff you paid good money for and turn around and sell it for a mint!  Don't buy as much online either, helps eliminate the clutter!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: