Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:40:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Keira Knightley Anorexia Rumors: Actress Addresses Eating Disorder

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keira Knightley Anorexia Rumors: Actress Addresses Eating Disorder  (Read 315 times)
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« on: November 13, 2012, 11:15:53 pm »

Keira Knightley Anorexia Rumors: Actress Addresses Eating Disorder Comments

Posted: 11/13/2012 11:34 am EST Updated: 11/13/2012 11:34 am EST

Keira Knightley is **** on the cover of Allure's December issue and she doesn't have any issues showing off her body -- even if the press is convinced she's anorexic.

"I’m quite rigorous about what gets exposed. No bottom half! I don’t mind exposing my **** because they’re so small --people really aren’t that interested," she told the magazine.

But people are interested in the 27-year-old's weight, and the very thin frame she's known for. Despite years of rumblings that the actress is too thin, Knightley brushes off comments and rumors about eating disorders, but told the magazine the constant criticism gets to her at times.

“I knew I wasn’t anorexic. But maybe my body is somehow not right. Or my face is not right. Or the way I speak is not right. When you’re going through a period where you’re really getting a lot of criticism, you go, ‘Maybe all this is right!’ You just kind of want to hide it all," she explained.

Rumors that Knightley suffers from anorexia have plagued her for years, and it's far from the first time she has addressed the rumors.

"Hollywood is all about the way you look, and I don't think that's the healthy thing for anyone. But, if you're strong and comfortable with yourself, then you're going to be fine," she told People in 2006. "[The press] said to me yesterday 'How does it feel to be called anorexic?' and I had no idea that I was. I'm not saying there aren't people in the film industry that suffer from it, because I am sure that there are. But I'm quite sure I don't have it."

For more with Keira Knightley, pick up the December issue of Allure, on sale on at newsstands Nov. 20.

keira knightley anorexia
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:17:03 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 11:19:47 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 11:20:31 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 11:22:17 pm »

Keira Knightley is known mainly for her impressive acting abilities and her tendency towards dramatic period films (sometimes it seems like she wears corsets exclusively). But in the December issue of Allure, the British actress spends a lot of time discussing another personal asset: her breasts.

On the topic of nudity in her movies, Knightley tells Allure, "I'm quite rigorous about what gets exposed... No bottom half! I don't mind exposing my **** because they're so small -- people really aren't that interested!" She also notes that her small cup size causes production teams to get a bit... creative:

“They always pencil in my boobs. I was only angry when they were really droopy. For 'King Arthur,' for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy ****…. I thought, well if you’re going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts."

We remember the moment well.

All the chest talk makes sense, given how **** Keira is for the Allure shoot. Snapped by Mario Testino, one photos shows Keira in an open Chanel jacket with nothing underneath and another with nothing covering her top but a strategically placed drinking glass.

But it's a tad ironic: don't these pictures seem to be altered, too? We're sensing a case of "invisible nipples" on the cover, i.e. nipples that have suddenly disappeared with a touch of Photoshop (like this). Got to keep things appropriate, we suppose...

The December issue of Allure hits newsstands November 20, but you can catch a sneak peek below.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 07:02:23 pm »

Why can't women just take testosterone supplements and do aerobics if they want to be thin and lean?  Ever see men not gawk at women doing aerobics?  It is ashame that Jillian Michaels is a lesbian, this is the peak conditioning all women should aspire to.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: