Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 09:25:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Jenny McCarthy Ecstasy: Actress Tried To Have Sex With A Tree While On Ecstasy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jenny McCarthy Ecstasy: Actress Tried To Have Sex With A Tree While On Ecstasy  (Read 69 times)
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« on: November 10, 2012, 03:05:18 pm »

Jenny McCarthy Ecstasy: Actress Tried To Have Sex With A Tree While On Ecstasy

Posted: 11/09/2012 1:18 pm EST Updated: 11/09/2012 1:18 pm EST

There's a reason they tell you to just say "no."

Jenny McCarthy doesn't hold anything back in her new book, "Bad Habits: Confessions of a Recovering Catholic" -- including the time she was so high on ecstasy she tried to have sex with a tree.

The Daily Mail reports that the 40-year-old actress and Playboy model writes that after taking one too many hits of the party drug she found herself completely naked and holding a tree to brace herself. "The texture felt so good that I decided to rub my head and boobs all over it. It was a tree I was humping," she wrote.

McCarthy also revealed that during the same drug binge some of her friends began to freak out over how many pills they had taken and wanted to walk to the nearest road to get help, but the actress managed to have a lucid thought.

“I noticed that we weren’t wearing anything. So I responded, ‘Let’s not. We’re naked. Let’s just try to sneak back to the beach and get our clothes," she wrote.

The book is full of confessions of secret lesbian trysts, drug use and even the claim that God once spoke to her directly.
"I heard a chanting voice breathing down my neck. It kept saying, "Bimbos in limbo," she wrote. "This must have been an act of God to punish me."

In recent years McCarthy has been best known for her campaign linking autism to vaccines, after her son Evan was diagnosed with the disorder in 2005. Much to the frustration of many in the scientific community, the actress has continued her campaign, despite the fact that the only study ever to link autism with vaccinations was declared fraudulent.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:06:52 pm »

Ummmm maybe all the drugs you did caused your baby to have autism, not the vaccinations?

The fact that she is the face of the anti vaccine movement tells you all you need to know about it's validity. I'll trust science over some airhead.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: