Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:25:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Local Traffic Reporter, Directs Fleeing Romney Supporters To Canada (VIDEO)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Local Traffic Reporter, Directs Fleeing Romney Supporters To Canada (VIDEO)  (Read 370 times)
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« on: November 09, 2012, 01:30:03 am »

Jeff Brucculeri, Local Traffic Reporter, Directs Fleeing Romney Supporters To Canada (VIDEO)

Posted: 11/08/2012 3:42 pm EST Updated: 11/08/2012 6:44 pm EST

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/jeff-brucculeri-traffic-romney-supporters-canada_n_2094572.html?utm_hp_ref=media

A local Tulsa, Oklahoma traffic reporter answered a special request put forth by some viewers on Wednesday.

"I know a lot people said that if their candidate lost the election, they’d be moving to Canada," reporter Jeff Brucculeri said. "Not sure why, but that's what some of the folks promised out there. So let me give you the quickest and directest route from Tulsa to Canada."

A map appeared on screen with a route highlighted in purple that, as Brucculeri promised, look pretty straightforward. He cautioned drivers about a junction in Omaha, Nebraska, as that will put travelers on I-29, which heads straight to the border.

"Literally I-29 will go to the Canadian border," he said. "Now when you get to Canada...make sure you've got either your card or your passport to get into Canada now. Then you're going to get back on what is known as highway 75 in Canada. It's actually the Lord Selkirk Highway. If you're moving to Canada, you're going to need to know this! Lord Selkirk Highway, okay?"

Brucculeri's Fox 23 colleagues were clearly entertained by the directions, as they were heard laughing off camera.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 01:32:12 am »

I hear Canada is building a fence.

LOL - Isn't Glenn Beck going to move up there because President Obama won re-election? Hope he likes the socialized medicine.
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 01:33:15 am »

Please Canada take these people ,Rush Limbaugh,Karl Rove, Sean Hannity,Sheriff Arpaio,Glen Beck,Donald Trump,Todd Akin,Michelle Bachman,Jack Welch,and Sarah Palin.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 09:15:45 pm »

Canada has its own globalist politicians to worry about.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: