Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:39:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Conservatives React to Obama's BIG WIN

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conservatives React to Obama's BIG WIN  (Read 593 times)
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 01:16:45 am »

Memo to Palin, Coulter LImbaugh, Hannity, Beck and all the others:

Believe it. You and your kind are dinosaurs, soon to be extinct.
Report Spam   Logged
Goddess of Love, Hate & Fury
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 02:55:26 am »

I wish they would leave, America would be the better for it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2012, 09:11:37 pm »

Now that Ron Paul has retired the next elections may very well be between LIBERTARIAN & DEMOCRAT PARTIES as Republicans are such overt kleptocrats and globalists.
Report Spam   Logged
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2012, 02:54:43 pm »

Victoria Jackson On Obama's Win: 'I Can't Stop Crying, America Died'

Posted: 11/07/2012 11:10 am EST Updated: 11/08/2012 5:14 pm EST

Victoria Jackson hasn't exactly been a beacon of rational political analysis, but her post-election meltdown on Twitter may take the cake. After Barack Obama was declared the winner, the former "SNL" castmember proclaimed that America had "died."

For context, Jackson is the actress who proclaimed that she would have a baby if impregnated through ****, uncovered a "secret, underground group" of Hollywood Republicans and said gay marriage would "make God mad."

But we digress. Here's Jackson (via an unverified Twitter account) on the outcome of the 2012 presidential election:

Victoria Jackson @vicjackshow
Victoria Jackson
I can't stop crying.
November 7, 2012 5:02 am via Facebook Reply Retweet Favorite

Victoria Jackson
America died.
November 7, 2012 5:02 am via Facebook Reply Retweet Favorite

Victoria Jackson
I can't stop crying. America died.
November 7, 2012 5:07 am via Facebook Reply Retweet Favorite

Victoria Jackson
The Democrat party who voted God out of their platform and adopted Romans 1 as their platform won. In the Good... http://t.co/ipm6BdRi
November 7, 2012 5:08 am via Facebook Reply Retweet Favorite

Victoria Jackson
The Democrat Party voted God out and replaced Him with Romans 1. In the Good vs. Evil battle...today...Evil won.
November 7, 2012 5:12 am via Facebook Reply Retweet Favorite

And, to cap things off:

Victoria Jackson
Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me.
November 7, 2012 5:20 am via web Reply Retweet Favorite

UPDATE: There you have it.

Victoria Jackson
Victoria Jackson On Obama's Win: 'I Can't Stop Crying, America Died' http://t.co/JKtAiztn via @HuffPostEnt - "accurately reported" VJ
Report Spam   Logged
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2012, 02:57:51 pm »

"Thanks a lot Christians, for not showing up. You disgust me."

It think it's their self-recrimination that makes the schadenfreude so delicious. I just went though about 5 conservative websites to read the "What the hell just happened?" articles, and everybody from aides to surrogates to volunteers and supporters are suddenly pretty quick to question what they had been told (and convinced) by right-wing pundits who insisted up to the very last minute (even as the results came in) that there was a massive underground trend surging for Romney that surveys and media (an especially Nate Silver) had simply missed all year.

"Indeed, what was striking after Fox News called the race for Obama, at about 11:15 p.m., was how stunned so many of Romney’s supporters were.  Many said they were influenced by the prominent conservatives who predicted a big Romney win, and they fully expected Tuesday night to be a victory celebration.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/in-boston-stunned-romney-supporters-struggle-to-explain-defeat/article/2512861#.UJrGbYa5X59
Report Spam   Logged
Mishe Vanatta
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2012, 02:59:06 pm »

Christian? Republican? Two words that do not belong in the same book.

How irrelevant is this person now?
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2012, 08:17:14 pm »

Ted Nugent On Obama Election: 'Pimps Whores & Welfare Brats' Voted For 'Economic & Spiritual Suicide'

By Cavan Sieczkowski Posted: 11/08/2012 6:03 pm EST Updated: 11/08/2012 6:28 pm EST

Ted Nugent unleashed a rant on Twitter after Obama won reelection on Tuesday. In this AP photo, he performs on the Great White Buffalo Tour in August.

Detroit rocker and right-winger Ted Nugent was not too happy when President Barack Obama was reelected, so he took to Twitter to denounce the "pimps," "whores" and "welfare brats" who voted for America's "economic [and] spiritual suicide."

Nugent tweeted some choice words on Wednesday after Obama earned four more years in the White House in a landslide victory over GOP candidate Mitt Romney. He bid America "Goodluk" [sic] and good riddance.

Ted Nugent @TedNugent
Ted Nugent
Pimps whores & welfare brats & their soulless supporters hav a president to destroy America
November 7, 2012 10:36 am via txt Reply Retweet Favorite

Ted Nugent @TedNugent
Ted Nugent
What subhuman varmint believes others must pay for their obesity booze cellphones birthcontrol abortions & lives
November 7, 2012 11:30 am via txt Reply Retweet Favorite

Ted Nugent @TedNugent
Ted Nugent
Goodluk America u just voted for economic & spiritual suicide. Soulless fools
November 7, 2012 11:34 am via txt Reply Retweet Favorite

Nugent's Twitter meltdown does not come as a surprise to some. The Amboy Dukes guitarist has long been a source of controversy for his political commentary.

In April, while speaking at a National Rifle Association convention, Nugent said there are two alternatives for him if the "vile," "evil" and "America-hating" Obama beat Romney. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year," said Nugent, who has also defended Romney's "47 percent" comment.

Four years earlier, he threatened both Obama and 2008 competitor, Hillary Clinton.

While dressed in camouflage hunting gear and wielding two machine guns during a 2007 concert, Nugent raged: "Obama, he's a piece of sh-t. I told him to suck on my machine gun." Continuing, "Hey Hillary. You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b-tch."

Nugent was not alone in his anti-Obama ranting after the incumbent's victory. Donald Trump called for a "revolution." Former "SNL" cast member Victoria Jackson said "America died." And born-again Christian actor Stephen Baldwin tweeted that God's wrath is now upon the U.S.
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2012, 08:18:40 pm »

So much venomus hatred comming from a draft dodger... Or did you forget about that Ted!
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2012, 08:19:09 pm »

Just look into his audience on any given night. When he's playing Holiday Inns and County fairs..The last time he was musically relevant, people drove Pintos.
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2012, 08:19:47 pm »

These hate-filled Tweets are fresh coming from a flag-wearing, law-breaking, washed up two-bit POACHER…
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »

No, Republicans....PLEASE don't give up! That will ensure a Hillary victory in 2016.

But heck, what do I know? I'm an Obama supporter so "clearly" I'm on welfare and just want "free stuff"....*snark and eye roll*.

Or you work in a government subsidized field or the medical or the insurance or the banks that get qe°° funding that will hyper-inflate the currency and end up collapsing it.  Yeah yĝu are one of Obama's economically ignorant supporters if you work in any of these fields and voted for him.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: