Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:55:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2012 , Time Travels, Project Pegasus.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 , Time Travels, Project Pegasus.  (Read 300 times)
Sumai4444

« on: October 15, 2012, 10:57:15 am »

I'll skip over most of the concept of Project Pegasus as a quick Google search will reveal either the name of the TV show Stargate original project or a supposed clandestine US Government project to travel using a device known as a Star Gate. Eventually operators could hook up to a neural interface to. Mentally. Open a portal to a desired time but at first they had issues with exact places. By the seventies. Technology got good enough they could go as far back as they want with remote viewing and all the way up to 2012. Then every one reports seeing a bright white wall of light that blocks their view up to a certain date in December. Can anyone here guess which one? Bit the reports don't stop there. Everyone who manages to stick it out get past it and describe a world. But many operators each describe a different world.
   I have my opinion and also seek everyone else's here. Project Pegasus was a limited way to time travel so it tended to keep operators in the time line and dimension they originated from. As technology evolved or was offered by extradimensional beings they found better ways to travel but I've always pondered the multiple reality outcomes of Project Pegasus 2012 our timeline and dimension. My conclusion thus far?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:29:17 am by Sumai4444 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sumai4444

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 11:18:35 am »

Very complicated if you believe differently than me how time and space work as in multiple dimensions with multiple timelines virtually infinite . So either this reality is so decimated all souls get dispersed to different realities or human evolution reaches a pinnacle and we choose to stay or go elsewhere.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 11:23:20 am by Sumai4444 » Report Spam   Logged
Ceneca
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 01:30:00 am »

Hi Sumai4444, not certain how multiple time lines and time travel have much to do with human evolution.
Report Spam   Logged
Sumai4444

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 09:25:25 pm »

You know, maybe it doesn't. I just find it interesting many people have, and will have different views on time travel, but Project Pegasus is one of my favorite views. I went ahead and dug up a link to an old radio interview of an alleged Project Pegasus participant. It's up for you to decide.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: