Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:42:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mitt Romney Frantically Running Around Ohio Smiling And Waving

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitt Romney Frantically Running Around Ohio Smiling And Waving  (Read 109 times)
Psycho
Superhero Member

« on: October 07, 2012, 05:55:24 pm »

Mitt Romney Frantically Running Around Ohio Smiling And Waving

October 1, 2012 | ISSUE 48•40 | More News in Brief

CANTON, OH—As part of an effort to cut into President Obama’s lead in the crucial swing state of Ohio, Mitt Romney reportedly ran at full speed Monday around the entire state screaming “Hello!” at the top of his lungs while smiling and waving indiscriminately. “Hello, Ohio! How ya doing? Hi! How is everybody? I’m Mitt Romney!” the breathless, sweat-drenched candidate spat out randomly as he tore across the state without pause, furiously kissing babies and tossing them backwards over his shoulder in a mad dash that has now taken him through 30 of Ohio’s 88 counties. “The beautiful state of Ohio! Go Buckeyes! Jobs! Ohio! Hello! I’m Mitt Romney!” At press time, Romney had reportedly dived through the plate-glass front window of a North Canton bar, scrambled to his feet, wolfed down a large plate of pancakes, waved to restaurant patrons for five seconds, furiously stammered out a few words about the economy, stumbled out through the front door, and sprinted in the direction of Youngstown.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 07:55:40 pm »

How about that! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:55:47 am »

What the heck is he doing that for? Doesn't he own a car??
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 06:43:05 am »

It wouldn't surprise me.  Too funny!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 10:44:46 am »

Obvious photoshop !!!!!!!!!!!!      Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 12:13:23 pm »

What?! No way! But it's on the internet. Surely it must be true. I thought you believed everything on the internet, Volitzer. lol
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Myrtle

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 12:14:56 am »

What's he doing that fer? You'd think he's be able to afford a car with all his money!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 12:35:33 pm »

What?! No way! But it's on the internet. Surely it must be true. I thought you believed everything on the internet, Volitzer. lol

No you just believe everything on CNN even tho it's been proven a big lie.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 01:18:46 pm »

I don't watch CNN.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: