Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:13:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why did the Republican Party do 9/11?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did the Republican Party do 9/11?  (Read 660 times)
Damascus
Superhero Member

« on: September 08, 2012, 02:49:16 pm »

3,000 people, both towers lost, billions of dollars in damage.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damascus
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:52:01 pm »

So why did they do it? Near as I can tell, they got the Patriot Act passed, got to start two wars, got billions for their defense contractor and private army buddies and raked in tons of profit. Larry Silverstein got an eight billion dollar insurance settlement after having the buildings two months, and Bush's cousin Martin installed the security system at the twin towers.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 10:30:33 am »

Loose Change Final Cut

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598&ei=3C3YSYvbKIKwrAKQqqzLAQ&q=Loose+Change+Final+Cut

To usher in a Police-State and then a DEPRESSION.

In 2006 the North American Union plans got exposed and the Globalists were mad about that.

Endgame

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=Endgame+&ei=1t4QSPaoB5q2rAKJzaywBA

So now an economic collapse is inevitable....

Gray State Film: The Systematic Abolishment of Liberties to Bring in a Nwo

http://www.prisonplanet.com/gray-state-film-the-systematic-abolishment-of-liberties-to-bring-in-a-nwo.html
Report Spam   Logged
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:01:55 pm »

What an offensive question! First, there is no proof we "did" 9/11, no proof I tell you!

However, if we did do it, look how we benefited from it! We were placed in good stead for both the 2002 and 2004 elections, pickled up seats when traditionally, the party in power loses them. We were able to start two wars, raking in billions of dollars for defense contractors, we were also able to pass the Patriot Act which gave the presidency immense powers! Given all that we had to gain, why shouldn't we have one it?
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 01:47:16 pm »

Democrats & Republicans are 2 factions of the same GLOBALIST PARTY !!!!!

Of course they both had a hand in 9/11.

Hell Cheney was in the Bunker telling the White House defense team to stand down.

This is not a state secret !!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 10:35:13 pm »

No, no, no! We were in power at the time, and we take complete credit for it! Why do you think we had that white powder sent around to Democratic leaders? Give credit where its due!
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Delta

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 09:20:55 pm »

Just a very quick history:
In June 2003, the Joint Intelligence Committee Inquiry released a report into what happened that fateful day 2 years earlier.
The Bush Administration redacted 28 pages+ of that report citing National Security.

Fast forward to last year sometime(2013), and after 6 weeks of asking, and several letters to the House Intelligence Committe,  Reps. Walter B. Jones, R-N.C., and Stephen Lynch, D-Mass were allowed access to view the suppressed 28 pages. Jones first, followed by Lynch soon after.

(Note- My comments on this, like above, are the unbolded parts)

So... What about those 28 pages?
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 09:21:36 pm »

Dec 09 2013
"I was absolutely shocked by what I read," Jones told International Business Times. "What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me. I cannot go into it any more than that. I had to sign an oath that what I read had to remain confidential. But the information I read disappointed me greatly."

The story goes on to say pretty much how Prince Bandar... known as "Bandar Bush" for his close ties with the Bush family ... through his wife, helped to finance at least 2 of the hijackers leading up to 9/11.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.com/911-link-saudi-arabia-topic-28-redacted-pages-government-report-congressmen-push-release-1501202
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 09:22:38 pm »

Sept 09 2014
"President Bush said then that publication of that section of the report would damage American intelligence operations, revealing “sources and methods that would make it harder for us to win the war on terror.”
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/twenty-eight-pages

So this case is ongoing right now. I did not know that. I also find it very interesting that in July the U.S. Supreme Court... after reviewing everything I would imagine... "reinstated the Kingdom as a defendant."
So the Supreme Court must have found something there to decide that the Saudi Kingdom may have some questions that need to be answered.

Sept 11 2014
"But congressmen that I have spoken to who have read those 28 pages say it has nothing at all to do with national security, that the Bush administration and the relationship with the Saudis is implicated."

"There’s lots of information that that joint inquiry and the 9/11 Commission turned up that still has been kept from the American people, for instance, their interviews with President Bush, with former President Clinton, with Vice President Cheney. Those still haven’t been released."
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 09:23:41 pm »

Source: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/classified-pages-911-report-may-implicate-key-u-s-ally/

A little more for the conspirator I guess?
Dec 22 2013
"Bush cited as conspirator
What has been made clear is that President Bush was fully aware that neither Afghanistan nor Iraq were involved in 9/11 and that military action against those two nations was done to cover involvement of his administration in 9/11, involvement that included support from foreign intelligence agencies."

Source: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/12/22/congress-cites-911-bush-cover-up-demands-obama-act/
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 09:25:16 pm »

Aug 01 2014
"In response to questions from family members of 9/11 victims, the co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission insisted, at a July 22 public event, that suppressed documents dealing with the role of the Saudi Kingdom in the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States should be declassified and released to the public."
Source: http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2014/4130release_28_pages.html
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 09:25:23 pm »

I'm sure a lot of you know this stuff already, but I'm equally sure plenty don't. For me, I had heard mention of these 28 hidden pages before, but never really followed it up until now.

Considering it's currently before the court, it would appear that we still don't have the full story of 9/11.

What information is in those 28 pages?

Why not release the 28 pages to the public?

Are allegations pointing to Bandar true?

If so, would a follow-up trail lead to Bush?
Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 09:26:09 pm »

Some of the unproven allegations in the above articles mention how the trail of these 28 pages would result in the understanding that the U.S. invaded two other countries, based on lies, and suppressed information that would have led to completely different actions having been taken instead. Which in turn, if true, leads us to the current mess going on over there.
Again, if true, that would mean that not only did Bush use lies to invade another country, but the same Bush administration suppressed information in order to invade the wrong country(x2).

9/11 Commission Chair Thomas Kean said:
"And I was amazed, in reading the stuff, that it was stuff I knew already! I mean, the first time I read the whole report, with my classification, I turned to the FBI guy who was watching me, and said 'I knew all this already!' And he said, 'Yes, but you didn't know it was true.' [laughter] That is not a reason for classification. But I'd say, and I don't think I'm exaggerating, I'd say that 60-70% of the stuff that we saw that was classified, in my opinion should not have been. It should have been available to the American people."

Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 09:26:49 pm »

That still leaves 30-40% that, in his opinion, should have been classified.
Interesting. Wonder what parts he's referring to there.

Personally, I think they should release the 28 pages, and let's see what they(the pages) have to say. If investigation is warranted, then so be it. But of course, as the more time goes on, the more difficult it is to follow up leads that came from leads etc.

Report Spam   Logged
Delta

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 09:27:23 pm »

The only thing that seems to be confirmed in those 28 pages is that some sort of money trail leads to the Saudis....
Plenty of mention of Bandar going on. It's also well documented how close the Bush family is with the House Of Saud and Prince Bandar as well.
Very interesting stuff.
I wonder if we will ever see the contents of those 28 pages?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: