Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:45:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Rand Paul endorses me, Mitt Romney

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rand Paul endorses me, Mitt Romney  (Read 166 times)
Mitt Romney

« on: August 11, 2012, 06:15:36 pm »

Rand Paul endorses Mitt Romney
Posted by Felicia Sonmez at 10:29 PM ET, 06/07/2012

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/election-2012/post/rand-paul-endorses-mitt-romney/2012/06/07/gJQAKywTMV_blog.html

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has endorsed Mitt Romney’s presidential bid, throwing his weight behind the presumptive GOP nominee even as his father, Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), has yet to fully terminate his White House bid.

Rand Paul made the move in an appearance on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity."

"Well, you know, my first choice had always been my father. ... He is still my first pick," Paul said, according to a rush transcript of the appearance. "But now that the nominating process is over, tonight, I am happy to announce I am supporting Governor Romney."

In a statement, Romney said that he was “honored” to receive the endorsement of Paul, a freshman lawmaker and founding member of the Senate Tea Party Caucus who is believed to be mulling his own future bid for national office.

“Senator Paul has been a leading voice in the effort to scale back the size and reach of government and promote liberty,” Romney said. “Over the past three and half years, President Obama has made government more and more of a presence in our lives, and Americans can’t afford four more years of the same failed policies. As president, I will reform the federal government and make it smaller, simpler, and smarter.”

The endorsement lends Romney further tea-party backing as he solidifies his support among the GOP faithful.

And it comes as Paul’s father technically remains a candidate in the White House race, although Romney has already clinched the 1,144 delegates necessary to win the nomination.

The elder Paul announced last month that he would suspend his active campaign operation and instead continue his pursuit of delegates through the second- and third-round stages of the nominating process in the states.

While Ron Paul has twice fallen short of clinching the GOP nod, his campaign – which has drawn the enthusiastic support of libertarian-leaning Republicans as well as some anti-war Democrats -- has been viewed in part as an effort to lay the groundwork for a potential bid by his son down the line.

And Ron Paul’s supporters remain intent on making a significant showing at this summer’s Republican National Convention in Tampa, although it remains unclear whether their plans for a “Paul Festival” will be given the green light by convention organizers.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mitt Romney

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 06:20:36 pm »

In the meantime, in private, Ron Paul has also expressed his undying love for me. Here's a few pictures of the two of us together:

Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 06:21:15 pm »

Here, Ron examines my crotch:

Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »

Here, the two of us try and explain our relationship as platonic before the social conservatives:
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 06:24:05 pm »

Here Ron is making out a list of all the things he likes about me:
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 06:24:49 pm »

Ron asks if he can meet me "in private" later:

Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 06:25:47 pm »

I break the news gently to Ron that I still love my wife Ann:

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 10:01:14 am »

Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 10:14:46 pm »

Thus just in, Ron Paul has decided that he is deeply in love with me, Mitt Romney! Aren't they all? I'm wealthy, everyone loves the rich.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2012, 12:46:53 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 10:10:17 pm »

You're envious of me, Volitzer, because Rand Paul endorsed me and you wish you were me. That's okay, I'm used to it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 10:38:13 am »

You should quit this fraud you government troll and get on the right side of history.

After America wins this Globalist war you may find yourself imprisoned or dead.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 03:43:49 pm »

Volitzer, Rand Paul endorsed me, son of your hero, get on the bus, young man, the Romneys are coming to town!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 10:22:23 am »

Rand Paul has a difficult fence to walk, he must pander to the globalist-Republicans in his party while still representing his constituency.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »

He also endorsed me for President, which means you and your conspiracy pals should vote for me. I'm white!  Isn't that all any of you want anyway?   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: